On the prowl for some partners! (Searching for male main characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ

Melancholia Personified
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
[fieldbox= My Search, purple, dashed, 10, Georgia]Hello everyone! I am on the hunt for two more partners. I have a handful of partners now, but I have room for two more. I am looking for Advanced or higher writers! I'm horrible with short posts, and end up having a harder time responding to them than larger posts.

For plots, I'm looking to develop and create one with my future partner, one that we can both agree on and will hold both our interest until the end. I'm also looking for someone who can post at least once every other day, if not more. (Especially on weekends! With my hubby picking up extra work, I have far too much time on my hands. :( )

I won't list plots here, but I will list suggestions for themes I am interested in.

-Gunslinger/Western (Would prefer a Dark Tower universe, but will work with Western or Steampunk. I do have a Dark Tower verse RP going on now, but the plot will be different!)

-Unhealthy Relationships (Lots of Jealousy, hurt/comfort, mild abuse)

-Dystopian setting (Prefer rebellions, anything leading to a major conflict)

-Medieval Apocalypse (Can't emphasize enough.....NO ZOMBIES!)

-Vampires and Werewolves (For the of God, no fucking Twilight! I see a sparkly vampire character and I will put you on ignore....or at least no.t say another word to you. Harsh, but that shit is trash.)

-Fairy Tales (A spin on a Fairy Tale, or we can create our own)

-Horror (No slashers!)

-Crime Drama

-Angels and Demons

-Futuristic (I'm iffy about this, but if the idea is good I'll give it a go)

I have a few fandoms I'm willing to do as well, although they're a bit obscure.

-Sleepy Hollow (The TV series)
-Stargate (SG1 or Universe)
-Firefly/Serenity
-Suits (Similar idea, not quite related to the show)
-Talisman/Black House
-Divergent
-Trylle Series (Omg, I would love, love, love to do this one! Wendy and Finn only!)o

That's pretty much it for now. I do have a few rules.

-Please be able to post at the least 4 paragraphs. I'd prefer more, but 4 is adequate.
-18+ please! No offense to teen members, but I prefer writing with people over eighteen to avoid censoring myself.
-No freaking love at first sight!
-Original Characters only.
-No Anime! Realistic or Semi-realistic images. Anime images give me the willies. o.o
-More Plot than Smut, always!
-Please actually read what I type! I never thought that I would have to say this, but apparently I do....

If you're interested, drop me a line on here, or send me a PM.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Still looking for two more partners!

Wish I was eighteen and up right now DX I've been looking for someone that would be willing to do a horror rp

I might be interested, but I'm honestly not sure I can manage a post every other day since I've been having terrible writer's block lately (which also doesn't allow me to write as much as I used to). :(

Anyhow, do check out my resume if you like. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry @Robin man.

@Hekatonkheir Is there a particular theme you were interested in? I understand writer's block. I'm just getting over it myself. I'm not too pressed over the every other day posting as long as I have a decent reply to respond to.

Dystopian, horror, angels and demons, vampires and werewolves, medieval apocalypse (if it's set in a fantasy world and not the historical idea of "medieval"), crime drama and futuristic could all work for me, depending on what you'd prefer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, send me a PM and we can work out a plot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.