On the look out for some Romance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AiramHearts

Original poster
Hello there! I'm 21 years old. I'm rather new to the site and I really want to start roleplaying. I used to RP about 4 years ago but due to circumstances in life, I had decided to give it up and concentrate on other things. However, lately I've been missing it. That is why I decided to come back into roleplay and that is how I came upon this site. I really want to start working with others and create characters for different type of plots. I feel like I'm open 'till some of the RPs I joined begin...

Anyways, I'll stop my rambling and I'll get in to good stuff. So first, I will lay out some rules that I go by without doubt.

1) I don't do SMUT or anything beyond the usual make-out session. If our characters form a relationship that will surely end up making love, then will fade it out and just skip to the next day. I'm just TOO shy about that kind of thing.

2) I will apologize beforehand if my posting seems slow. It's just that sometimes, I tend to write my post but until I'm not 100% sure that is good and interesting, I don't post it. Also, sometimes things happen at this other side of the screen and I have to deal with it first. But I'm still sorry!

3) I'm not that good at coming up with plots of my own, yet. However, I am open to many kind of ideas. But, I don't do MxM or FxF. However, I have nothing against LGBT people. I respect your decisions and hope you understand mine.

4) I play mostly female characters, if by any chance I have to play a male character I apologize for any mistakes, since I not experience in it.

5) If you have any suggestions, complaints or constructive criticism, don't be hesitant to let me know and we could work something out. I want us to communicate throughout the whole time our RP is on the move. It will help us be on the same page and it will also improve my writing and social skills at the same time. Two birds with one stone! -chuckles-

That's it for the rules! Now, I don't have any plots planned out yet. It has always been one of my weaknesses, thinking up plots. However, once I get the hang of it, I'll try my best to post some. With all that said, I do have some pairings we could work with and maybe you could help me think a plot around them. Hope this are helpful.

Pairings ( The ones underlined are the ones I would prefer to play)

Female Gang Leader x Male Gang Leader (To improve my fighting)

Innocent Witness x Mafia Boss

Vampire x Human

Shape-shifter x Hunter

Tsundere Male x Cute Girl

Mysterious Man x Cafe Owner

Bad Boy x Nerd Girl

Well that's it. I know these pairing are a bit cliche but I'm just a sucker for them. Thank you for sticking with me to the end of this post. I hope to find people to RP with me. For now I'm mostly looking for some romance RP, but it could also have some other type of genre. I'm open to ideas.

If you have any ideas or suggestion PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.