2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
I really wish that you could chose more than one Posting Expectation, but I put Prestige for a reason. Ahem....I need a challenge!

Right now nearly all of my partners are caught up in real life stuff, and I'm just sitting here trying to avoid cleaning my house.

The life of a bored housewife. @_@

I have a few plots in mind that I'm looking for partners for. Advanced at the minimum!

Anyway, what I'm looking for is a Great Expectations type of romance, plenty of psychological breaking down, a bit of emotional vulnerability at times, pretty much your normal, dysfunctional relationship. Heh if that's not an oxymoron I don't know what it.

This will be set in the Victorian Era, and a Master x Servant pairing, with my character being the mistress, a woman married to an abusive lord who seeks to amuse herself with one of the servants. However, she is disgusted by the fact that the servant is beneath her, and although she does start to care for him, she cannot keep herself from pointing out his lower class position in life. Circumstances improve for him, and he is no longer a servant when they cross paths again. He believes that she will finally love him now that they are equals, and actively pursues her. She remains reluctant, not believing that his newly acquired wealth has changed anything.

A pair of soulmates meet in a lifetime, they marry, and live happily ever after for a time. However, not all stories have a happy ending. A witch, obsessed with the husband and jealous of the wife curses them when the man refuses her seduction. The curse is simple. Each lifetime the soulmates will join together and will live blissfully happy for a time. It is at the highest point in their relationship that one will perish, leaving the other to spend the rest of their lives in constant pain and misery.

This goes on for centuries. The soulmates reborn each lifetime, meet, fall in love, and soon have the lives they want only to have it ripped away a short time later.

It's now 2014, and the soulmates meet once again, only this time Fate has chosen to intervene. The two begin to have dreams of their past lives, and soon learn that this is not their first time together. Eventually they learn about the curse, which has already been set in motion by their meeting. Now it is up to them to find a way to end the curse, or one of them will be doomed to spend the rest of their lives in pain over the loss of the other.

So that's my two plots for now. If you're interested send me a PM or drop me a line on here. :)