1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, HONESTLY anything. My primary source of inspiration is DnD
Hunting For A Long Term Partner

Evening friends! My name on here is Chaos.Pearl but I either go by Canary or Fynn! Feel free to refer to me with either one!
I'm in my early twenties, nonbinary, and both an avid writer and cosplayer! I work two jobs currently so I may not be as available as I was during the majority of quarantine but I'll do my best to reply as much as I can! Now, I pride myself on being advanced in writing- I love writing in paragraphs and including as much detail as I can!

Now, I prefer someone who can not only match my writing style but also match my love for worldbuilding and character creation! I'm a huge advocate for building the surrounding world and areas as it gives me a lot to work with plot-wise! It's the same with Character creation- I love for including as much detail into characters and building relationships within those characters!

I'm Twenty-one
Prefer my partners to be 18+
Prefer more PLOT over SMUT
Paragraph style- Advanced, please!
Must be patient with my replies, I'll be patient with you as well
Must be willing to discuss character details and create character relationships

My main inspiration points right now are as follows;

Transformers; MTMTE
DC; Specifically Titans or Dark (OC only. Not big on playing canon)
DND
Marvel

Plot Ideas

This takes place during MTMTE, specifically somewhere during Lost Light and the Windblade Chronicles. However, I’m making this story line more my own.

We thought War was over. We thought peace was made.
Cybertron had been reborn, the world beginning anew as all sorts of cybertronians flocked back to their once war torn home world.
As time wore on, something was off in the air. Tension was thick as the once Decepticon second in command took head of the planets government. He called himself a king.
more like the court jester.
When bots started turning up dead- that’s when the anxiousness rose. That’s when the waves of tension became tsunamis that never receded. Something wasn’t right.
Decepticons and Autobots were supposedly over with right? So why were once aligned Autobots and Decepticon defectors being murdered in cold blood?
And that’s when it happened.
Starscream was made an example. His helm posted on a spike in front of the Megatrons fallen statue, the words ‘JUSTICE’ crudely scribbled across the remaining monuments surface.
It wasn’t until an uprising of bots, all donning the same color scheme and optic color- that everyone realized this wasn’t about Decepticons vs. Autobots anymore. This was about those cold forged in war, used for the sake of being soldiers. This was about The Exiled Primes avenging the fall and forced Rebirth of Primus.
This was about Revenge.

The world had been plunged into chaos- an alien invasion sending Earth into a down spiral of destruction. It was either be enslaved for the sake of peace or be killed for the sake of example.
For the first few years; the Human Race had hoped the mythical Heroes would save them. Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, The Flash...they wished and hoped for them all.
Little did they know, the beloved Heroes they relied upon had mysteriously vanished. There was no savior anymore.
It wasn’t until a group of vigilantes, clothed in black and helmets to mask their faces, started sabotaging the regime that had taken over their home planet. Who were they? Would they be enough to stop the scourge that plagued the world?

I'm all for any romance/Relationship type!

MxM
FxF
MxF
MxENBY
FxENBY
ENBYxENBY

Now I live for Tropes too!
So Villan x Villain
Hero x Villain
Vigilante x Villain
Vigilante x Hero
Hero x Rival Hero

Things like that!

If you read through it all! Go ahead and shoot me a DM!