2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror,fantasy,scifi,modern
Wazzup folks? Gaius here again looking for more partners. My well of Rps has begun to run a little dry, so I am searching and hunting. This time, WITH COLORS!

What I'm looking For: As of right now, all I'm looking for are more partners. Should you people, (for whatever strange ass reason) find me worthy of your RPing time, I would love to brainstorm with you!

What Imma willing to do: As is usual of me, I am up for most anything, but the darker the better. Can something be too dark, you ask? HELL FUCKING NO! Now, that being said, rules need to be established, cause this ain't no fucking mosh pit at Wacken, however much I would like it to be so. Should it come to the point where sex will be a part of the RP, my partner must be 18+ (this shit should be obvious) but, all are welcome to come and RP with me if you somehow are still sticking around reading this.

Other shit: As of recently, I have much less time to reply and RP, due to a full time job. So, what was once me being able to reply an assload of times all day, will now be me being able to reply still quite a few times usually in the evening, so you can still expect me to reply often, just only in the evenings, or very occasionally (if at all) in the morning hours.
Also, anime just really isn't my things, so I would much rather keep that out of the RP, sorry folks.

Anyways, I think that's all for now. Should I think of something else, I might add it to this thread.
If you guys are interested, you can either reply to this or PM me.

interested?

Still looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.