On the Hunt! (MxF, need~ F)

A

AkiraAnarchy

Original poster
Hello
My name is Aki, Frank, Akira, etc etc. Call me what you please.

I'm 24, work daily and have set schedule as it stands, subject to change.
I write(well type) a good deal. (3- A billion million paragraphs!)
I absolutely love role playing. Hopefully anyone intrigued is the same!
Aside from that I'm looking for someone to play Female roles.
Below I'll post the rp idea I've got.
(Oh if that ones not of interest, I've got others. Just ask ^^)

oh and here is a sample of my work.
Shadows, eternal, inescapable, and most importantly ever present. A particular denizen had not only been fascinated by such things. But had without a doubt gone through a transformation to emulate one. A shadow without the necessities of humanity. A shadow without the features of humanity and most importantly... A shadow capable of changing itself at any desired interval.
Now of course this shadow had found purpose. Some years ago it had taken to a side. A side set upon overthrowing the ruler of this perplexingly enjoyable maze. Well at least that's how he perceived it. For all he knew the leader wished to simply free the denizens. It was all too irrelevant. His purpose was simply being as they had wished. A form of resistance. Why they had wished for him to join was unimportant. Whether the self-designated captain could control him all unimportant. The only thing he found interesting was the gathering of information. Then on the off chance his information was on a creature of exceptional interest... He would do anything within power to persuade their affiliation.
As of late Griffith found there to be nothing other than Denizens of age moving about once more. Their profiles open within his mind. Every piece of history he had regarding them flashing through a selective process. A process which would decipher which of the Denizens he would be off to attempt to recruit.
Though during this process he was in no way stagnant. No rather he was mobile. His body changed and a countless number of him separated from its usual self. One of Griffiths favored forms in these instances came as a countless array of ravens. In total twenty of him were within the maze at a time. Each could be retracted given the correct command and none of them gave off an aura the other Denizens would find distinguishable. This gave the shadow of a man further capability to keep both tabs and eyes ever present.
Now nineteen separate selves flew past different creature's. A mere four had found and begun to watch the others. Perched and shifting their forms. Matching the area and becoming one with the scenery around the others. From Lauber and Jesters farce, to Dalla and Alyssas curious interactions. All of them were potential interests. The Jester an uncontrolled force. One no matter how untouchable... Griffith wished to obtain. If only to prevent an engagement of fists. Of the Denizens he considered threatening the list could never truly be measured. Though it was, and rather by power it was written in order of age. A method he decided upon considering the differences in knowledge the elders may be aware of. Of them though, Maldrek was most interesting and impossible to approach. His castle was truly magnificent and unfortunately inaccessible. This made the bastards decisions near absolute if they ended with his victims ensnarement.

~The idea~

Your character has great need for a very powerful relic of sorts. Though the relics of the past have seemingly vanished from both history and the world at large. Within this world it seems as though some force has been systematically taking and thereafter wiping the existence of these items. One by one, over the last century if not longer the Kingdoms at large have found themselves unable to rely on the weapons of old. Some nations have fallen without this power. Some nations have flourished.
Though despite this entities desires the minds of creatures are sharp. They may forget yet with stories they recall. With tales seemingly crafted from imaginary fragments of the memories are available. Further more a minuscule few have spoke tales of truth. Tales so well woven the average listener would be daft not to heed their words.
In their tales the speak of the great peaks of the north. Mountains said to reach the heaves above. Mountains which are plagued by near endless storms. Mountains which within their range house the relics of tales.
Those who speak the tales go on with their experiences. Each ending their tale with the showing of scars as proof. Scars which seem to be caused of an ancient magic. Magic which wizards even the greatest of arch-mages cannot understand.
Now and again the words of these few find the ears of those who wish fame, those who wish riches and some who wish power.

Sooooo, the premise here would be that your character would have some requirement or desire of a particular relic, maybe a household heirloom. Perhaps a proof of origin. Etc, etc whatever you believe you'd like to roll with.

I'd say through some luck she could find her way through the treacherous storms and enter the castle atop them.

From then on the interactions would be between your character and my own. Which I will link upon your opinion/interest/decision

Reactions: Chaotic Moth
Okay. Frank it is then. I'll bite; I'm most curious.

Reactions: RadientlyRed
^ Same, I will bite. PM me if interested!