➳ on the hunt [lxngdon's search thread]

L

lxngdon

Original poster

lxngdon's search thread

please send me a PM if you're interested

lxngdon

➳ I am eighteen years old, I live in Australia, and I've just finished my final year of high school so I have a lot of free time on my hands. I am planning to attend uni next year, and I am seeking jobs at the moment. But I can promise you at least one high-quality post per day.
➳ I am a highly advanced, competent and fluent writer. Writing is my passion. I can promise you detail, emotion and passion in my work.
➳ I can match your post length, but I usually do large posts, ranging between four and ten large paragraphs.
I will only use realistic face claims. No anime or cartoons/drawings.
➳ I can play both males and females, and in the case of fandoms I prefer to double. I can play multiple characters in one roleplay.
➳ I can also do any sexuality.
➳ I don't particularly like talking OOC on Iwaku, I just find that it's quite slow. If we get into the groove of things I'd like to start talking on WhatsApp or Kik, but this isn't a necessity..
➳ I will only do IC roleplaying on this site. I can do either thread or PM, but I would much prefer PM.
➳ I am very friendly! If you need to drop the roleplay or take a break for whatever reason, I will completely and totally understand. Please don't ever be afraid to tell me what's on your mind.
➳ I will engage in smut, but I don't want it to be the center of the roleplay, and obviously it will only be with other redstars.
➳ I'm also here to find friends. I'd like to establish a friendly repertoire with you if we instigate a roleplay. So, feel free to talk to me about anything -- your fandoms, your problems in real life, what you ate for breakfast this morning. Connection is important to me, and so I hope I can build one with you.
➳ My musical preferences include: Panic! At the Disco, the 1975, Lana Del Rey, George Ezra, Nothing but Thieves, The Neighbourhood, Pale Waves, this really lovely piano player named Joep Beving, and Harry Styles' solo music.
➳ My book fandoms are: Harry Potter, the Shadowhunters universe, Twilight, Rainbow Rowell books, and Coraline.
➳ Movie/TV show fandoms: American Horror Story, Hemlock Grove, RuPaul's Drag Race, Coraline, Orange is the New Black, Skins, and many more.
➳ And last but not least, Bill Istvan Gunther Skarsgard is my husband and I will fight you for him. :)

what I'm looking for

➳ I am looking for an adept, competent, well-practised writer with a good grasp on the English language, spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
➳ I'd like a minimum of one post per week, but I'd prefer two to three.
➳ I may ask you to provide a writing sample. This is to ascertain if our writing styles are compatible.
➳ Please be respectful. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you.
➳ If I don't hear from you in two weeks, I will assume you've vanished and thus I will terminate the roleplay.
➳ If you've read these rules, include your favourite colour in the message you send me.
I would like us both to make detailed and intricate character sheets before we begin. I love to code, but I don't expect you to do the same.
➳ Please tell me what's on your mind! If you have a problem with the roleplay, or even a problem in real life, don't hesitate to tell me. I'm a good listener and I care about your input.
➳ I don't want to be the only one contributing to the plot. I'd like it if you could make contributions too.
➳ And finally, have fun!

pairings

These are not the only pairings I will do! These are just the ones that have sprung to my head at the moment. Please feel free to suggest anything that could fall under the following genres!
[ Italics means I am craving this pairing
Underline means I would prefer this role ]

S L I C EO FL I F E
high school romance (something grungy, something angsty)
➳ celebrity x celebrity
➳ celebrity x fan
➳ drug addict x drug addict
➳ something set in new york, some sort of strained romance that ends up being really sweet
➳ single parent x single parent
➳ any sort of grungy romance you'd hear in a 1975 or Lana Del Rey song honestly, I'm not looking for pure fluff here
➳ prisoners [ MxM or MxF]
➳ prisoner x guard [ MxM, MxF or FxF ]
serial killer x accomplice [MxF -- I have a character for the accomplice ]

M O D E R NF A N T A S Y
something Coraline-eqsue. Not with the actual characters, since they're children, but maybe something sort of based on the idea.
➳ something with elementals, like in Avatar The Last Airbender
➳ vampire x human
➳ the alphas of opposing werewolf packs
a group of dumb kids go into the haunted house that borders their town.
H I S T O R I C A L
duke x betrothed noblewoman
serial killer x accomplice
➳ rich girl x mobster
➳ vampire x human [ depending on the period it is set in ]
anything with medieval nobility!
➳ anything with medieval peasants!
➳ ancient greece [ MxF, MxM, FxF ]
1950s romance [ can be MxF or MxM ]

fandoms

These are unfortunately the only fandoms I will roleplay, but they are not the only pairings I am open to at all! Just suggest something and I'll tell you if I'm interested. More than willing to double.
[ Italics means I am craving this pairing
Underline means I would prefer this role ]

H A R R Y ☆ P O T T E R
➳ OC x OC
Draco x Hermione
➳ Draco x OC
➳ Newt x OC
➳ Harry x OC
Luna x OC
Tom Riddle x OC

T H E ☆ S H A D O W H U N T E R S ☆ B O O K S
➳ OC x OC
➳ Jace x OC
➳ Simon x OC
➳ Isabelle x OC
Will x OC
Jem x OC
➳ Tessa x OC
➳ Jessamine x OC
➳ Tiberius x OC
T W I L I G H T
➳ OC x OC
➳ Edward x OC
Jasper x OC
Jane x OC
➳ Alec x OC
Paul x OC
➳ Seth x OC
Wolf x object of imprinting
S K I N S ( U K )
(I will love you forever if you do a Skins roleplay with me)
Tony x OC
➳ Cassie x OC
➳ Jal x OC
➳ Effy x OC
➳ Freddie x OC
Cook x OC
➳ JJ x OC
➳ Mini x OC
➳ Franky x OC
➳ Alo x OC
Rich x OC
➳ Grace x OC
➳ Luke x OC
Or, we could create our own pack of kids!
A M E R I C A N ☆ H O R R O R ☆ S T O R Y
Tate x OC
➳ Zoe x OC
➳ Madison x OC
March x OC
➳ Countess x OC
H E M L O C K ☆ G R O V E
Roman x OC
➳ Peter x OC

O R A N G E ☆ I S ☆ T H E ☆ N E W ☆ B L A C K
➳ Daya x OC
➳ Nicky x OC
Maritza x OC
G O S S I P ☆ G I R L
➳ Blair x OC
➳ Jenny x OC
➳ Chuck x OC
➳ Or we could do a Gossip Girl-inspired RP with our own OCs
Y O U T U B E
➳ Dan Howell x OC
➳ KickThePj x OC
➳ Youtuber x Youtuber

a parting word

Hopefully, you read this thread and find that we're compatible partners! Please, shoot me a message if you're interested. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I have some fantasy ideas one in particular I really want todo. I'd be willing to shoot it your way if interested. It involves some world building and such