On the Hunt for Partners! {M/M, F/M, F/F}

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ausriasan

Original poster
So I am on the hunt for more role-play partners. I had rps going, but they have long since started slowing down and I find myself going on here with hardly a thing to reply to.

First and foremost, I am a quality over quantity role-player, but by no means will I accept a one sentence reply.

Second, When it comes to role-playing F/M I will request to be the female. M/M and F/F I'll prefer to be the submissive one, but give me a good plot and I just might agree to being the Dom.

Third, Please tell me if you lose interest in our role-play. I hate being left hanging.

Fourth, Talk to me. If there is something that is bothering you, let me know and we can work it out.

Fifth, I am willing to double, but you gotta work with me. If I see you focusing on your female more or your sub more I will say something.

Now I must say this, I am much more comfortable Role-playing M/M. Mainly because that is what I have done the most. I exhausted all of my plots in my last search thread so if you have something that is new and exciting to me let's try it out.

Fandoms:

Resident Evil
Final Fantasy
Ouran Host Club
Junjou Romantica
Eternal Sonata
Hetalia
Attack On Titan
Metal Gear Solid

{{ My pairings will be added later since it is so early in the morning for me.}}

Would you maybe interested in a Fatal Frame type rp? (:

I can't say I have ever played Fatal Frame/

Oh really? Haha. Well anything scary if youd mind.

I would be interested. How do you feel about a story involving the yakuza (Japanese equal of gangsters/mafia?)
If you're not aware more or less what it is, they're a type of tough guys and they would lean more to mafia than gangsters. In some areas it seems that they even set the law. The yakuza are usually rich families, and when you're born into one of those families, you're going to become one of them naturally. If you're not interested I'd be glad to try and work out something else, but for this idea it would be an MxM roleplay. ^^

Alright. Yes I have some knowledge of the Yakuza and would like to give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.