On the hunt for group or 1x1 RPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

koolkat4595

Hello prospective partner(s)!

I am currently looking for modern or fantasy role play. I am most comfortable playing a female. I usually have smart characters with some type of artsy interest. I have played other types of personalities.

if there's someone out there willing to work with me one on one to develop my male character prespective I would be totally open to that. I play characters from different backgrounds and nationalities.

1. Are you alright with semi-predecided roles?

2. Are you alright with joining an RP in which the GM is already hosting another RP you are in?

Hello prospective partner(s)!

I am currently looking for modern or fantasy role play. I am most comfortable playing a female. I usually have smart characters with some type of artsy interest. I have played other types of personalities.

if there's someone out there willing to work with me one on one to develop my male character prespective I would be totally open to that. I play characters from different backgrounds and nationalities.
pm me can help with 1x1

• Love
Reactions: koolkat4595
@Crow 1. as long as the roles are personalities that i can do well then yes. also yes for the second question.

@Scorpio Queen i will pm you within the next two days. thank you for offering me help!

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Let's see...

INTEREST CHECK - Princess Cronus

I got this assembled. Or something. I'm thinking of making the OoC when banners get back up. I have a few more RPs to assemble.

If you're still looking for an RP to join, I've got this link here with some pretty good options.

thank you @Mágissa Kei and for anyone else that comes across this in the next couple of weeks im am open to take a look at any suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.