On The Hunt For Cute Prey AkA Having A Open Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
No big deal sweety. IMO all men are twelve... until, say, about their mid-40s. Sometimes they stay twelve ther whole life. XD And I like them that way. :)
Oh my phone auto corrected that, I had look in there. Everyone thinks I look twelve. I have no qualms with acting twelve, its how I know Im fun if they think Im being childish. But good to know some women dont mind guys acting like a child, in the good way that is. Also Windsong I know life isnt all about sex ya dum dum.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Marchosias
  • Love
Reactions: Oblivion666
Of course not!

It's about ass and titties... :3

You have become a much cooler person in my mind. Not for the whole ass and titties while it was funny XD The whole linking Angry Joes thing

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
You have become a much cooler person in my mind. Not for the whole ass and titties while it was funny XD The whole linking Angry Joes thing
Angry Joe also hugged me at a Convention before. :P

• Love
Reactions: Oblivion666
Angry Joe also hugged me at a Convention before. :P
I now envy you. And will get this back on track. I always kind of wanted to do an Open relationship thing, Yet I one either well can never work the courage up to ask anyone, or have the type of relationship where I know they would disapprove or I actually love them greatly. That and it seems like a rare thing around where I live. Is it more so a bigger thing in different states? Pennsylvania from what I know don't have many people in my area doing that kind of relationship. Granted Kingsley isn't a big place, yet if anything close to being in a loving relationship with one person but having a loveless experience with another happens. Most in my area start crying that they've been cheated on. So are different states more open to it, or is my state just full of babies who cry and complain too much. (Note none of you from Pennsylvania, just the people that are "friends on facebook")

• Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Is it more so a bigger thing in different states?
I can't speak for the states, but it's not that popular in my area.
Or at least out of the social circles I interact with.

I've only ever met one person other than OP talk about being in an open relationship.
And that person I met at the RP Guild, only to lose contact around the time of the Guild Crash.

But! Even if open relationships aren't for me, what I see in good eyes are polyamorous relationships. I'd like one. I have lots of love to give, and like to be loved, and to have a relationship with more than two people where we all love each other and are into each other sounds great for me. I still don't think I could pull it off. I'm very insecure, and I think I'd always be worried about my partners preferring each other and leaving me to be together alone. But if I ever get over my insecurity and low self esteem, it's something I'd like to try. ((How does a couple go about finding a third person though? I don't even know how to get a boyfriend/girlfriend, I didn't go actively looking for the one I'm with now, so I can't even figure out how to look for a second one.))
A polyamorous relationship, in my opinion, is built upon good bonds. I think it particularly works between two couples (making it a menage a quatre, ha) though a menage a trois is equally sound. I think it gets crazier the more people you add. I don't actually know, but logic, when it comes to multiple people, tends to dictate chaos = quantity.

So, I don't think you go seeking someone out to form a polyamorous relationship, it's more of a... I want to say click. You just find that person or couple and you think, "If I weren't in a relationship already, I'd definitely fall in love with this person or these people," or you feel yourself being romantically pulled to them, whether you classify that as falling in love is up to you (I'd say it is, but I'm also a romantic at heart; which is funny because I don't find sex to be quite all that) and I suppose that's something for the three or four or more of you to discuss with each other. If you find yourself overcoming your own insecurities and anxieties, I'd definitely discuss the option with whomever you're in a relationship with and then afterwards be open to the people you meet. Whether you want to go in from the beginning, form a romantic relationship from the start, or make it a slow climb is definitely both of your prerogatives.

As Friedrich Nietzsche once said, "you do you, I do me, there's no right way to do something." Ah, he said it a lot better, but you get the gist.

Reactions: Isho13
Status
Not open for further replies.