1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Action, Urban Fantasy
So normally when I do 1v1s I expect to find some romance involved. However I am actually looking for a 1v1 that doesn't really have that. I would like to roleplay much more intriguing and different relationships. Some suggestions:

• A psychiatrist and their patient
  • Two prison inmates living in a jail cell together, while also planning their escape
  • A person is being haunted and followed by a ghost
  • A beloved relative is dying and you are their caretaker until they pass

These are just a few of the ideas that I have going on in my head. I wish I could play some of them out in a group roleplay but that doesn't seem to be the case. If you're interested lemme know. I'm only looking for one or two partners, anymore more than that and I won't be able to keep up. >.<

Hey there! Just perusing and what ho? Some one in need with no replies! At least visibly! You haunting Idea? It sounds most fun! If you'd like, feel free to look me over and lemme know if you'd want to Rp with me!

The jail idea intrigued me. What setting are we talking? Modern? Fantasy? Sci-fi? I'd be happy to do that one with you, though, as a rule of thumb, I prefer to rp as a non-human, just sayin. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.