2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
  3. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Medieval fantasy is my forte, but I do many different kinds of roleplays. If you have an idea, toss it my way. I'll also happily do horror, romance, fandoms that I'm familiar with, and anything with action/adventure in it. I definitely enjoy having mature themes in my roleplays as well.
As the title suggests, I'm looking for some roleplay partners. I'll make this short and sweet.

Please use proper grammar, have decent spelling, etc. I write at least a solid paragraph per post, but can go upwards of five paragraphs depending on our story - where we're at in it, what's going on, and what I have to work with. Give me at least one good, solid paragraph to keep the ball rolling.

In an MxF roleplay, I prefer to play the male role. I will also do an FxF pairing - in which I prefer the dominant role.

I have had a great deal of time on my hands lately, and will continue to do so for a while longer. Please post at least once a day - more than that would be amazing.

Now, what I'm currently looking for (the * denotes what I'm most interested in, and even have an idea for it):

Skyrim*
Mass Effect*
Medieval Fantasy
Game of Thrones

Pirates
Vikings
Maybe, possibly Modern (you'll have to bring me a wonderful plot for it, though)

I don't do any kind of incest. If there's something not on the list (I realize it's a very short list) that you are interested in, you may suggest it.

If you're interested, comment below or PM me.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in Pirates or GoT.

Okay, why don't you PM me so we can discuss?

I'm tempted to say Skyrim but I haven't played much of it thus far, so I don't know if that comes as a nuisance to the plot you had in mind. Otherwise I'd be interested in Game of Thrones or Vikings.

For Skyrim, you don't need to really know anything about the plot line through the game - just places, some of the people, and the groups within the world. Why don't you send me a PM and we can discuss it further?

oooo baby! GoT would be awesome.... but only if you're not getting too many requests.
Dare to play? hehe:devil:

I would be interested in a Medieval Fantasy, if that's okay :3​

Still hoping to find a Skyrim roleplay.

Would you mind a Pirates FxF? I haven't done FxF in quite sometime but it's worth a shot.

Sure. Go ahead and PM me.

Gonna bump this up one more time to see if I can get anymore interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.