1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, modern, realistic, mystery, horror
(May be sexual themes? I don't know, a little of an open plot right now. If multiple people want to join, if everyone involved doesn't mind, I'll make it a group rp and I'll have the thread moved. Also, this is a bit of a serious rp, so if it upsets you, I apologize in advance. I would like the best friend/boy friend to be male please! :p )

PICTURE: https://www.google.com/search?q=cut...sad-cartoon-girl-with-brown-hair.html;590;590
NAME: Lillian "Lil" "Lilly" Rashire
RELATION TO LIL: Is she.
LIKES: Sleeping, reading, being alone, laughing, having a good time, company (sometimes), enjoying nature
DISLIKES: Being down, eating too much, when her parents are in a bad mood, being active (sometimes)
PERSONALITY: Lilly is a kind and thoughtful person, a soft smile on her face when she's happy or doing what she loves. Whenever her depression gets a hold of her, however, she tends to be quiet and to herself, often reading or sleeping to get rid of it. In general, Lil isn't one to share her feelings much, she would rather keep her thoughts to herself.
ANY EXTRA INFO: Lillian suffers from mild depression and anorexia, as well as having to deal with abusive parents at home. This causes her to be underweight and have nightmares almost every time she goes to sleep, making her practically sleep-deprived; but her best/boy(whichever) friend is with her every step of the way, by her side. Sometimes she has to stay at his house when it's really bad at home, and his parents are really inviting towards her. He's probably the thing that's keeping her going right now.

PICTURE:
NAME:
PERSONALITY:
ANY EXTRA INFO:

SORRY THIS THREAD SUCKS! :P
THE IC THREAD WILL BE BETTER.

Hey if you're still interested I'd be open to play this plot idea!

Cool, want me to PM you?

Status
Not open for further replies.