2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
I wish to do a mix of pirate movies and Black Sails as well as pirate books. Black Sails,Pirates if the Caribbean, Treasure Island, and many others.

I wish to follow the many captain lords of theses stories and put them into one story. In a vastly large world Pirates are becoming a die breed, they must learn to find a way to survive or all perish at the hands of the British.

Black Beards Crew
Black Beard-Open
Crew-open

Captain Flints Crew
Captain Flint -Taken
crew-Open
Long John Silver-open
Billy Bones- Open

Captain Vanes Crew
Charles Vane- Taken
Crew- Open
Jack- Open
Bonnie Anne-Open

Calypso-Taken
Sirens-
- open
-open
-open
Mermaids
-open
-open
-open

Bar Maids-
-open
-open
-open

Whores-
-open
-open
-open
*Reminder Not many woman were pirates.

please post below if you wish to join.

Last edited:
So I do love pirates and am very interested in being a part of this. I would prefer to be Captain Flint or a part of his crew. I have not seen black sails though. From what I saw it was just a prequel to treasure island, but that would make him a primary character in that. As long as I could be my own Captain Flint then I would like to claim that, otherwise I'll fill some other role in his crew.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
So I do love pirates and am very interested in being a part of this. I would prefer to be Captain Flint or a part of his crew. I have not seen black sails though. From what I saw it was just a prequel to treasure island, but that would make him a primary character in that. As long as I could be my own Captain Flint then I would like to claim that, otherwise I'll fill some other role in his crew.
yeah that is fine by me and I would love you to take Captain Flint.

• Thank You
Reactions: rechonq
Also it is a Prequel to Treasure Island pretty damn amazing one

Status
Not open for further replies.