On broken wings.. We shall fly

Amaris listened wistfully at his words. They were soothing and heavenly. How ironic is it that she would never die. She sighed, looking out into the night. The city was still humming with life despite the darkness of time. “Aren’t you an archangel, too? Why do they despise the existence of people like me? We don’t do much, really.” She laughed bitterly.

Lyra eyed the other cat warily. She could tell she didn’t appreciate the company very and the feelings were mutual on both ends.

Amaris stood in front of him, Lyra just beside her. She looked up, for he was taller than her. She returns his smile. “Well, I’m glad I have at least piqued the interest of someone. And not just any someone, the Angel of Death himself.” She gave a small laugh and continued to walk into the night with an angel by her side. A curiosity, indeed.

Rhapsody turned to look at the man. "Wait here," She ordered and went into a hallway, and looked up to see a thick thread dangling from the ceiling. She crouched and jumped up, grabbing the thread and held it tightly in her palm as she landed back on the ground. The part of the ceiling then detached itself, stairs packed tightly in it. Rhapsody then grabbed the stairs and climbed up into the attic.

She then looked around the spider-webbed attic until she found the shining substance she's been looking for.

Caedis was growing rather tired, her head was tilted back and with lazy eyes she watched some small clouds drift by blocking the light of the moon. Her eyes closed slowly and eventually she turned her head to rest it against the bench. The wailing of the sirens had died away, they had retrieved the one who had died and now the street was quiet again. Cruor rested his head against her chest and she breathed out calmly. It seemed like outside was the only place where she could sleep peacefully now. It didn't matter t her in any case, she would go home upon waking up, she thought... oh well... she had to rest....

Ensy pondered a moment. Whenever she tried to explain about altering living creatures she never got very far, at least never got responses that indicated people could follow along. She wasn't doing so great at life if she could master diagrams but needed an English to English translator, she pouted shyly. Then she brightened to Devlin. "Okay. Well. Let me show you." On notebook paper she drew a circle like geometry class with extra rings and angled lines, added symbols, and poured sugar on it from the container at the table edge. She gave Devlin the cheerful, sizing-up artistic look as when she'd taken in his figure, wondering what the tough athletic type might go for, and added a Chinese dragon outline to the outside, then connected it to the rest. With one last touch of a bare fingertip, the markings glowed, the sugar travelled to the dragon outline, and assembled into a thick 2D sugar wafer. The moe girl in her late teens smiled and passed the edible treat over.
"There. Picture that but with live animals, trying for, oh I don't know, winged serpents or bunny cats, or regular shapes but with oil pantings in their fur. Someday I hope to start a pet shop but at the moment it's easier to leave them all at home rather than keeping me in one place running a store all day.
Just to give me more ideas on combinations, any requests? Or maybe whatever was your, um, sports mascot?"

Tesrael watched with his usual stony disposition, neither trusting nor disbelieving just yet. Rhapsody had demanded he wait and while her commanding tone made no strong impression on him he had no sufficient reason to insist on pursuing at her back. He remained below but also well clear of the attic ladder to at least have warning of any maliciousness directed at him.

"Wow, pretty impressive. So you want me to give you ideas? My sports mascot? Well, it's a badger. I really only dabbled into alchemy a bit so I can't judge if something is good or not all that well." Devlin saw that glint in her eyes. The way that she was proud of her work. He liked that. She had that spirit in her that he liked. He glanced his eyes at a clock on the wall when he realized what he was in the city for. He was on a contract and he was off lollygagging and flirting with girls. It also hit him that he hadn't secured a place to stay yet.

He hated to do it, but he had no choice, unless he wanted to sleep on the streets for the night, a thought that didn't appeal to him. The thought of asking to stay at her place didn't appeal to much to him either.
"Ah, damn. I totally forgot to get some kind of lodgings for my stay here. Look, I'm sorry, but do you mind if I stay at your place, at least for the night?" Issac said in a pleading voice. It wasn't begging but it did have that sort of message.

Reiko heard Kelpie's shuffling as she went to the corner of the restaurant and woke up, his bright blue eyes scanning the room.

"Meh what have I gotten myself into now, hiding away in waitress' quarters." he muttered and quickly clamped his hand over his mouth. He didn't want to go back out the windows but there was no other way, so he decided to wait it out. Reiko watched the waitress from the shadows and hoped she wouldn't see him.

Rhapsody had finally spotted the transparent bag of silver dust, which was originally made of silver, goshenite, and danburite. She grabbed the bag and began looking for another material that was necessary for taking her to another "dimension."

Her pale blue eyes then spotted the golden ringlet that was a bit small, but it would expand into a large enough size for her to pass through. Holding the bag and hoop, she jumped out of the attic and landed on the floor with a crouch, standing up once more.

It wasn't long, about an hour or so, before her peaceful dream started to change. Smoke seeped into her dream, blinding and stinging in her eyes to the point she just had to close them. She looked again and stared right into those fiery eyes a homicidal laugh dominant over the sounds of her dream. She twisted and screamed when she woke up falling from the bench on the ground hyperventilating and grabbing her throat. Air, no smoke. No fiery eyes, just plain darkness and a soft cold breezebrushing against her cheeks. Just a dream... just that dream....

Lacracious sighed as she left the little dive. Mufasa fast on her heals, she breathed out and shivered as she watched her breath steam. It was colder then she thought it was going to get. She shrugged as she walked home, wrapping her arms arround her, she figured she'd have to go back at some point, the guests would be gone by now. Her master doesn't really like to let his business guests stay at his home. He'll even pay for a hotel for them if he has to even though he has a freaking mansion.

Lala guessed that was because he'd rather be alone in that mansion with nothing but the company of her and his staff. Which in some ways she could understand, she hated the company of her annoying family and she guessed it was like that with his business guests. She chuckled to herself. Humans could be quite annoying if you don't get them under control. She struted down the dark street, not really worrying about getting attacked seeing as she could snap any one of the weaklings in half if she really wanted to.

She came up to a park when she heard a scream and sighed, moving in to go look for the source. She found the source on the ground looking a little more then a little ruffled up. Lala walked up to the girl with a small smile, making sure she was seen before she spoke so as to not freak the girl out. "Are you okay? you screamed so loud i thought someone was after you for your life or something. Like a rapist, or a cereal killer." She said this with a seriously worried and straight face. Though she was slightly entertained.

(in the hopes of revamping this rp, i will kind of redo this.. ending the night. Basically a black out for everyone, and we'll kind of completely start over without really doing so.. I think this will be the best way to do this.. and I'd really like it if this didn't die out again. At least as fast.. and i'll try and recruit more members!)

The night went on and moved into day, the goings on that happened that night started to turn the wheels of fate, these creatures were part of something bigger than they'd ever imagined. It was the start of the end. Things as they knew them to be would be no more, and their paths crossing was only the start. Now we find these creatures milling about their city on the next night. Shall the chains that bind them break without notice, or has the fates planed somthing bigger for them all?