On a Scale from One to Ten...

How attractive are you, on a scale from one to ten?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhhhmmmm... lets say 7... And lol "atractive" is such a relative term. My BF always tels me I'm a stunner, but hes probably not objective hehe :D . Some ppl (especialy women) told me I look too buff and "manly" vhat-ever that means, but I dont care. Do I feel good being my-self - absolutly. But do I think theres stil room for improvement - oh yes. So there. But since I hate rating my-self in any case, strikes me as more then a litle narcisosistic (did I spel that right XD ), you be the judge. :)

*Narcissistic .w.

But I understand dem feels...except I dont have a boyfriend to tell me I'm a "stunner" XDDDD

Reactions: Marchosias
But I understand dem feels...except I dont have a boyfriend to tell me I'm a "stunner" XDDDD
So just tel yourself that, girl! All of us deserve that, right? :) And if any guy tels you other-wise, punch him in the face! :female:

A dangerous thread to post in, especially with my narcissism, but I <3 myself. Every mirror/window I'm looking at my hair/face/body shape. The only negative (if you want to call it that) is my height (5'4'') but aside from that I consider myself one good-lookin' sumbitch. I have my off days, sure, but more often than not I'm happy with who I am.

Final score: 9
Perceptions from others: Who the fuck cares? I love myself, so fuck anyone who doesn't. ^w^ b

• Love
Reactions: Lil Pom
What is considered pretty? Are models beautiful? Because I've seen a lot of random strangers which I'd consider more attractive than most models. I'm really not bothered enough.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Six if I am putting in minimal effort, 7 if I clean up and dress nice.​

I said five. I'm very critical of myself. Others may disagree, but that's how I see it.

It all depends on how I feel that day.. >:[ Today I am feeling a 2. An average day I am a 6. On a really good day probably an 8. I haven't been a 10 since I was a teenager. >>

Oh a good day I'd say about 8, on a bad day I can jump down to feeling like a 4.

Ehhhhmmmm... lets say 7... And lol "atractive" is such a relative term. My BF always tels me I'm a stunner, but hes probably not objective hehe :D . Some ppl (especialy women) told me I look too buff and "manly" vhat-ever that means, but I dont care. Do I feel good being my-self - absolutly. But do I think theres stil room for improvement - oh yes. So there. But since I hate rating my-self in any case, strikes me as more then a litle narcisosistic (did I spel that right XD ), you be the judge. :)
If by manly you mean that chick in your avatar or Michelle Rodriguez, then--

How you doin'?

I typically feel like a six. Slightly above average. I've been told by many people that I have a pleasing torso, but that my bum could use a good many set of squats. Loads of compliments on my legs. I'm slender and of average weight for my above average height for women. I have spent considerable money on getting my hair how I want it, which is my cup of tea but not everyone's. I adore my eyes and hope my children have similar colored eyes.

I dislike the shape of my face. It is exceedingly round and I have yet to lose any of what I can only describe as baby fat in my cheeks. I know I have a good facial structure beneath the cheeks, but otherwise it is hidden. My ears jut out and I strongly dislike my teeth. My teeth, nose, cheeks, and ears are enough to bump me down at least two points.

When I put my face on I would say I'm a strong seven, maybe an eight if I got the eyeliner just right.

Otherwise I'm slightly above average, and I'm okay with that.

What is considered pretty? Are models beautiful? Because I've seen a lot of random strangers which I'd consider more attractive than most models. I'm really not bothered enough.

I'm a ten on a bad day. On any other day I surpass God's grace. I'd do me. I'd do me hard.

If by manly you mean that chick in your avatar or Michelle Rodriguez, then--

How you doin'?
Wel ask the people who think that. Personaly like I sayed I dont care vhat they think. :P (btw the "chick in avatar" is me)

And I'm doing great, thx! :)

Well, I debated on whether or not to actually reply to this. I skipped the poll because of the reasons you'll figure out soon enough, and by soon enough with what I've decided to put on this reply.

It all depends on what you like in a person. For instance, you might like blondes but hate brown eyes, or you might love brown eyes and hate blonde hair. So, when seeing a combination of something you do and don't like, your opinion of that particular person's attractiveness differs from everyone else's.

For me, what is defined as attractive is not really physical attributes but personality, character, and how that person carries themselves. That being said, my physical appearance I'd rate to around five in my eyes, not really here or there about it, and my deeper attributes about the same. I am not the sort of person who stews on things such as this, in fact this might be the first time I've seen this question in a long time and actually answered it. Attraction is such a spectrum, I hate just bunching it up in one post.

Reactions: Gonzo
Wel ask the people who think that. Personaly like I sayed I dont care vhat they think. :P (btw the "chick in avatar" is me)

And I'm doing great, thx! :)
Woah, that's you?

Then a most-definite How YOU doin'? ;D

Woah, that's you?

Then a most-definite How YOU doin'? ;D
PullSelfTogether.gif

This is not a dating site.

• Love
Well, I debated on whether or not to actually reply to this. I skipped the poll because of the reasons you'll figure out soon enough, and by soon enough with what I've decided to put on this reply.

It all depends on what you like in a person. For instance, you might like blondes but hate brown eyes, or you might love brown eyes and hate blonde hair. So, when seeing a combination of something you do and don't like, your opinion of that particular person's attractiveness differs from everyone else's.

For me, what is defined as attractive is not really physical attributes but personality, character, and how that person carries themselves. That being said, my physical appearance I'd rate to around five in my eyes, not really here or there about it, and my deeper attributes about the same. I am not the sort of person who stews on things such as this, in fact this might be the first time I've seen this question in a long time and actually answered it. Attraction is such a spectrum, I hate just bunching it up in one post.
You'll always be a 10/10 for me, ya cheese heathen!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.