On a Scale from One to Ten...

How attractive are you, on a scale from one to ten?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be kind to myself for once and call myself a solid 7, maybe an 8. I'm decently fit, though possibly a tad bit on the emaciated side. Of course that score is only really valid when I'm taking care of myself. Right now with my scruffy hair and week-o-clock shadow I'd be lucky to hit a 6.

I'M A SOLID 3.

BEHOLD-- THE UGLIEST FUCK AT IWAKU. LET YOUR EYES GAZE, AND DESPAIR.
Boy you wanna go?! I out 3 you so hard that everyone will die from my ugliness!

If I am trying to be subjective, Ima go with 5.

And of course it depends on the person if the numbers goes up or down. XD

Gonna say 2.

Even on a good day, I probably wouldn't dare rate myself above 3. The only reason I didn't go with 1 is that I have some vague ideas of how I could look even worse than I already do.

Last edited:
Well I guess I'll be either a seven, eight or a nine(Ten might or might not be doing it). Of course I can only guess this since I'm not really attracted to myself in anyway. However, I do get a ton of looks from girls but they can suggest a multitude of things so yeah. One thing I must note though is that some of you guys are being a bit modest when it comes to your ratings because I've seen some of your pics in the picture thread and your actual appearances are pretty good in my opinion.

Reactions: Gonzo
If it was strictly facial based I'd be saying 7 or 8.
But combination of shorter height, slightly overweight and big acne issues on my back knocks it down to an average of 5.

Rounded up from 6.5

My wife and I think I'm a solid ten.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
This face is clearly a 1.

12019899_10153343839248090_2758859583716805286_n.jpg

I'll send you something special over snapchat later, bby.
Send me something good and I'll send you something good. ;)

-huge sigh- oh boy this dreaded question.

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea where I am on the scale. No one really compliments my appearances (besides parents, but they don't count let's face it ._.), but then again, no one calls me ugly or anything on a daily basis.

Although I have received a few compliments from here and there about my facial features...so I'll probably give myself a 6 or 7. I would've given myself an 8...but HAHAHA I'M SO UNFIT AND MY THIGHS CAN SIGN UP AS A CONTESTANT FOR THE BIGGEST LOSER ;-;

Giving myself a 5, though maybe I could get better if I actually do a workout routine that sticks instead of exercising sporadically. Idk, my mom does think I'm pretty, but come on, it's Mom. Yes I've been called cute before, but meh. Nowadays I can't be bothered to do anything about my hair or use makeup (I use Lip Ice at most). And due to a stressful past month my skin is just ugh.

(Adding reasoning)

I started at 10 and subtracted points based on things I perceive as unattractive about myself, the more prevalent the trait, the more points it was worth. I limited qualifiers to physical traits and visual aesthetic.

But the bottom line is that 'attractive' is subjective. The things I subtracted points for on my scale could very well be pluses on someone else's

Ehhhhmmmm... lets say 7... And lol "atractive" is such a relative term. My BF always tels me I'm a stunner, but hes probably not objective hehe :D . Some ppl (especialy women) told me I look too buff and "manly" vhat-ever that means, but I dont care. Do I feel good being my-self - absolutly. But do I think theres stil room for improvement - oh yes. So there. But since I hate rating my-self in any case, strikes me as more then a litle narcisosistic (did I spel that right XD ), you be the judge. :)

image.jpg Me in all my glory. ( I was trying to get that zombie app to work. That's why I have that face.)

Status
Not open for further replies.