Omniscient Emergency{SIGN UP OPEN!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FighterKat

Original poster
My world is different to yours. I go into your world all the time. So do many others. It's like a nice, holiday trip. You can't go into mine though! That would be crazy, am I right? Oh yeah. I forgot. You humans don't even know what my world is. We are the Znasictinoves. Noves for short. We are Omniscient (that means all-knowing) people who also have eternal pets. I think your world best knows it as the dæmons in 'His Dark Materials'? If you don't know of that book, Our Domanites (The animals/pets) represent our personality. For example, a cunning Nove who is also cowardly would best be represented by a snake. A loyal and fierce Nove would be- Yes! That's right, a lion. A bit different from the book, but the Domanites can go anywhere they want. Some extra stuff you might want to know is that we are just like you, except our special abilities seperate you from us. We even have similar names! Like Adam and John, Sophie and Emma, those our popular names in our world. The only fault, is that if we make friends with you humans, we are stuck in earth forever. Well... Until death. Another fun fact- We live as long as you do too! You wouldn't notice us if you never asked. Also, my world isn't a planet, it's just like an airy space, really. It's a 'No-Gravity Zone' As the humans would put it. But we can control where we go. Like flying! I think I've talked enough. You should understand by now. Okay?

~If you want to join in this RP, just fill the application in (anything in capitals you replace with the info) and a RP sample below. Be a human or a Nove. there are 7 spots avalible in each species. I'd like the average age between 10 and 50 (definatley no babies)~
P.S: No Humans know of the Noves yet.

~Human Application~

Name: YOUR NAME HERE
Alignment: GOOD, BAD OR NEUTRAL?
History: UP TO 3 PARAGRAPHS. I DON'T NEED TO KNOW YOUR LIFE STORY.
Appearence: DESCRIBE WHAT YOUR CHARACTER LOOKS LIKE IN 2 PARAGRAPHS OR LESS
Personality and Quirks: WHAT IS YOUR CHARACTER LIKE? DO THEY HAVE ODD QUIRKS OR BEHAVE ODDLY? UP TO 3 PARAGRAPHS
Alignment: GOOD, BAD OR NEUTRAL?
History: UP TO 3 PARAGRAPHS. I DON'T NEED TO KNOW YOUR LIFE STORY.
Appearence: DESCRIBE WHAT YOUR CHARACTER LOOKS LIKE IN 2 PARAGRAPHS OR LESS
Personality and Quirks: WHAT IS YOUR CHARACTER LIKE? DO THEY HAVE ODD QUIRKS OR BEHAVE ODDLY? UP TO 3 PARAGRAPHS
Attitude to Humans: LIKE 'EM, HATE 'EM OR NEUTRAL?

Depending on your personality as a Nove, I will choose your Domanite. If you dislike your animal, request what you want it to be okay, honey bunnies? Bye bye, I hope to see your messages soon. :3 Fighting Kitten, OFF! *zoom*

Can we have one of each?

Name: Violet Acer, but she goes by Vi.
Alignment: Neutral

History: She grew up with foster parents, her own parents unable to pay for her upbringing. Her foster father is...abusive, for lack of a better term. He doesn't like to abuse Vi, but he feels it's the only way to teach her. Her mother is on the opposite side of the spectrum. She's a happy-go-lucky lady who will smother Vi in love and protection so much it almost suffocates Vi. She does really well in math and english at school, but science and history she has to work a little harder to keep her straight A record. She wants to Major in Architectural College and Minor in Theater.

Appearance:
images

Personality and Quirks: Kind, caring, independent, stubborn. Those are her main characteristics. She's a very loyal young girl who cares for those she gets to know enough to die for them if the need arises. She is very independent and usually doesn't start a conversation with anyone she isn't close to. It takes her a little to warm up to someone, and at the beginning when you first meet her she seems antisocial and mean, but she's not, she's actually just afraid someone will hurt her like her father. Once she opens up to you, she's like a dog, she'll never leave you to fend for yourself when you need help. She'll always be there for you. She hates crowds, absolutely despises them. The one main thing about her is she loves music. She keeps her iPod with her at all times and plays music in one ear, it's like a calming medicine for her and keeps her from being overwhelmed.

Violet started out of her house early to avoid her mother's daily teary goodbye. She pulled the hood of her jacket up against the breeze and slid her hands in her pocket. Another day to go..another day to live..another day to meet someone new..another day to make mistakes.. She thought to herself. Ahead, she saw a friend of hers and she picked up her pace. "Hey! I didn't think you'd be here!" She said when she caught up to him. "Everything going good?"

Name: Falco Pomet (pronounced "pole-met")

History: Falco grew up with his parents, who despised humans. He however, did not find a reason to like or hate them. They were just more creatures.

Appearance:
Anime-guy-vagos-club-29810419-329-352.jpg

Personality and Quirks: Uncaring, simple but analytical, Falco is an unusual person. He does not seem to feel any emotion at all and is very calm in all circumstances. He only likes 3 people at a time, meaning there is only 3 people at one time that he will care about. Those people are like a lifeline to him. If they get hurt, he goes on a rampage.

Attitude to Humans: Neutral

Falco looked around at all the passerby's. He was sitting silently on a bench by the park, his arms crossed as he leaned back. Such interesting things.. He thought, looking around.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=2387]SilverJae[/MENTION] Sure. You can use pictures but I'd prefer a description. And yes, you are allowed one of each. Once you add your appearence, then you will be accepted. The rest is brilliant!

okay. I'm going to also bring Falco into this XD lol

[MENTION=2387]SilverJae[/MENTION] Brill, accepted.

Oh yeah, I need to add mine! Whoops...

Human Application

Name: Van Jaffar

Alignment: Bad

History: Since birth, Van has been a sign of fear for others, his appearance made him intimidating even when he didn't want to be. He was bullied in elementary school, reason being: "He was looking at me funny, in fact, I think he wanted to beat me up, so I beat HIM up instead.", said one of his classmates. His father was a stonemason and his mother was a cook, even with the little money they had, they would share only the minimum with their only son. The reasons why Van was so hated was because of his "otherworldly" voice which made him sound like a monster and his appearance that made him seem like one. During middle school, he has attained the power and guts to stand up to his bullies and every one who made fun of him. In his 2nd year, he's hospitalized 17 students and 3 teachers which got him expelled. After a one year break, he has polished his fighting techniques even further, studied books of high school degrees and made a living by mugging people in dark alleys. He then went to another middle school, when he decided to control his impulses and actually finish this one. The community was even worse here, it took Van considerable amounts of pills to restrain himself for actually killing his classmates. The effect was only temporary, though, as when he finished middle school, he beat one of his fellow graduates to death with the hammer his father had. Because of it, his father was arrested and his mother kicked Van out of the house. Being 16, he discarded his habit of mugging people and he started working as a salesman. Eventually, he'd meet a traveler, which had quite a strange air to her. She told him that if he wanted to live a life free of regrets he'd have to travel to ____ (whatever place the RP happens in). The woman was not afraid of Van, which surprised Van, eventually, they'd talk freely for a couple of hours and discuss numerous surgeries that Van could have in order to change his "demonic" voice and appearance. Reluctant, but interested, Van decided to accept the offer of both going into surgeries and traveling, since the town he lived in smelled like rotten people. After finally getting enough money, Van gets rid of his monstrous appearance and sets off to ____ in order to possibly meet that person again.

Appearance: As a child, Van was an ugly person, his eyebrows were very thick, his mouth, so wide that it reached his ears and his nose pointed upwards, that would make him look like a fool. His heterochromic eyes, left one, hazel and the other, blue, made him look like even more of a monster. His black, curly hair was admired from the back, but whenever he turned around, it would shock most people. His body is shaped like a wild animal's, a multitude of veins popping out of his arms and shoulder, stating that he has been doing pushups all his life, with his sculpted like chest closed tight. His sides, also full of veins developed to keep in his fully shaped abs and back. The legs' only benefit is for running, Van never threw kicks, because he didn't know how to. After the surgeries, Van's face and voice have started to resemble a normal human. He now wears black contact lens for his heterochromia, his hair, quite short, from what it used to be, turned into a faux hawk, his mouth, no longer wide, but with visible scars that he covers with makeup, his nose, perfectly shaped, it would take a fool not to notice he's had surgery. His goatee became his trademark, ever since he started to shave his beard. He wears a brown raincoat with a blue T-shirt underneath. Black jeans with a standard brown belt and easy-to-wear shoes that are also black.

Personality and Quirks: While his appearance has changed, he still remains twisted on the inside, the intent to kill has not disappeared and will probably never will. Getting used to his own voice and words, people sometimes make fun of him, which gets him angry enough to bash their heads in. He has studied enough to learn how to interact normally with every type of human, but still hates the species he was born in and would end them all if he could. Since he has no had any friends and his family the way it was, he has not experienced love/friendship or the sort and doesn't know what betrayal is (Van's mother kicking him out doesn't count, since he already did not care for his parents in the first place). He does not feel remorse for his father being in prison and his mother being alone because of him, in fact, he would be happier if they just ceased to exist. In fighting, Van doesn't know how to use modern weapons, like guns and such, he relies on the environment and instincts, and would rather choose a metal pole instead of an UZI lying on the ground.

Van is a hothead, as such, he can't stand people joking with him and doesn't get why people are letting themselves made fun of by others. He remembers the acts of bullying on his school days and creates a slight resemblance, thus, getting offended. He gets embarrassed when girls start hitting on him and leaves often, sometimes, if too forceful, Van will think of this as a threat and will start fighting. Because of his twisted mind, he thinks that a conflict should be solved with a fight and ends with a death. He has killed 4 people until now, including the boy in middle school, although because he traveled to another city, he is not as suspicious, although he still acts carefully against cops and such. Van has been shot, one year ago, in his left shoulder and cannot use it fully. It should be noted that he doesn't hate animals, in fact he thinks they are really interesting beings and likes them greatly, so much that he would even risk his life to protect one. Van's goal for the moment is to search for the woman that visited him in his hometown and ask for her advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted, [MENTION=5263]Reyzei[/MENTION] Your application was very detailed.

Name: Miles Silvertounge

History: Miles was raised by his father, as his mother died as he was born, but sort of witnessed a murder which included his father, a stranger and the injury of his father's friend. They were in a lift, when it broke down in an earthquake. They were trapped in it for 3 hours, and were running out of air. The stranger got angry that Miles and his father were 'stealing his air' He brought out his gun, but dropped it, and it slid towards Miles. He picked it up and threw it just before he lost consciousness. He heard the shot of a gun and an ear-piercing scream who he thought was his father. He woke up with a man called Manfred Sillone and was told that he shot his own father, killing him, and the stranger died from lack of air. He has always believed this.

Appearence: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...L3duul64ijAVx10WUwkoAO01SleySEK0tWrzRfsm7dXYQ

Personality and Quirks: He is dark, ominous and cruel. He doesn't appreciate much, and he dislikes most things. He can be made to smile, if you hit the right buttons. He hates the heat, and loves the cold, like his heart. He likes to be alone and doesn't like people bothering him, or delving into his personal life.

He has to make sure that he touches all things Orange, or bad things will happen.

Name: Maya Edgeworth

History: Maya's Parents took care of her, nastily, but they still took care of her. She has a older sister, called Penny, who no longer lives with her. Although her young childhood was Calm, she found it very traumatic. Her dad verbally and emotionally abused her, and her mother had no backbone and stuck up for her father all the time. Penny was her rolemodel, until she left, but she still loves her more than anyone else in her world. Fransizka Katriana is her best friend, and she trusts her a lot, although she can be a little wild.

She has always been ashamed of what happened when she was 14. She accidentally killed someone, after somebody tricked her into 'getting rid of an opponent'. It actually involved murder, and she gets reoccuring nightmares.

Appearence: Maya has pale skin, hazel eyes and long, light blonde, with purple streaks in her hair.
She is 4' 11" and has a small build. Her clothes are usually quite garishly purple and yellow and she prefers them to cover her up. A notable feature is her white, sparkly teeth and happy smile.
People tend to find her quite attractive.

Personality and Quirks: She is very polite and courteous, and is somewhat shy. She does take risks, despite her shyness and is very trusting, and trustworthy. Maya is always honest and affectionate and expects others to be, as she dislikes deceitful people a lot. Regardless of her upbringing, she still is optimistic, bouncy and happy. Well most of the time. She is very irritable, and sometimes has moodswings and gets depressed.

Attitude to Humans: She thinks humans are fascinating.

Am I forced to make a Nove? Because I see both of you made one of each.

Not really, but you can make as many characters you want, even if that's 5 more humans!

Status
Not open for further replies.