Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good to me! We can add this to the accepted list. ^^

And on that note, I have to say, I'm not sure if I'll be able to read any more race sheets tonight. I'm starting to hit that wall that I mentioned, so concentrating on long chunks of text is becoming a bit difficult. o_o" I'll still be around to answer questions and work with my co-GM's. I'm just not sure about any bulk amounts of reading.
Ok, well I'll finish up Necris's(Necris' ? Necri's? Necril's?) Race sheet and leave it for you to look over tomorrow. I'm almost out of it as well so I'll probably get a CS up tomorrow.

Did read it Might as well put it out here now:
Dyslecsic, my grammar and spelling is crap. google spell check does wonders but sometimes when using made up words I get the plural(ities) confused and if I use a word spelt very similar I apologise (Archives and achieves along with chives are right next to each other on the spell check, its fucking stupid).
Is there anything specific you wanted me to do to help you, or are you just throwing this out there so that I'm aware of it? (The latter is still a fine and ok thing to do, I just want to make sure I understand your intentions.)

I did. I read every single thing. I just don't tend to mention the OCD in any serious form because usually I can manage it just fine with things like this. It wasn't a big enough deal to really bring up. But then there was salt going on so I had to clarify just so you'd know I'm not being an idiot, lol. It's all good though. I adjust. :)
Yeah, that's fine. It's just that you mentioned how it kind of threw you for a loop for there to not be a separate thread for CS's -- and while it turned out to not be an issue, the way this RP is organized, I figured I should make that offer known in case anything else comes up that kind of clashes with the way your brain works. :P

Hey.. Um, this might be a stupid question but I just have to ask. Do I need to fill out the race sheet template eventhough I'm going to use a pre-existing race?
Yes. Even with pre-existing races, we need an ambassador to fill out a race sheet to 'canonize' how exactly said pre-existing race works in this RP.

• Thank You
Reactions: DANAsaur
Is there anything specific you wanted me to do to help you, or are you just throwing this out there so that I'm aware of it? (The latter is still a fine and ok thing to do, I just want to make sure I understand your intentions.)
The latter, I prefer to deal with it myself, Can't spend all my life babied right? Only way I'll get better is by battering it in to submission. If there's anything that's brain tormentingly egregious then point it out.
Right, I'm off for the night, Tag me in anything that is super-important for me to read. or send it to me via Inbox because I am not going to read the umpteen pages of OOC that are bound to appear.

Looks good to me! We can add this to the accepted list. ^^

And on that note, I have to say, I'm not sure if I'll be able to read any more race sheets tonight. I'm starting to hit that wall that I mentioned, so concentrating on long chunks of text is becoming a bit difficult. o_o" I'll still be around to answer questions and work with my co-GM's. I'm just not sure about any bulk amounts of reading.
Awesome, I'll update the lists! Also, I just read the second one (Swarm) and it answers the two main questions I had for them as well. The only potential problem I can see with them is their widespread impact on Humans. That being said, it might be fine, I'm going to leave that one up to Kaga when she (<--- see? I'm learning) has time to read it.

Awesome, I'll update the lists! Also, I just read the second one (Swarm) and it answers the two main questions I had for them as well. The only potential problem I can see with them is their widespread impact on Humans. That being said, it might be fine, I'm going to leave that one up to Kaga when she (<--- see? I'm learning) has time to read it.
I haven't read the Swarm's race sheet in its entirety yet, so I apologize if some of my concerns here have already been addressed, but, to quote what I said in PM's:

Everything needs to be kept in a "it's plausible that this could happen without most humans knowing about it" sort of situation. That doesn't mean that there can't be any contact with humans, as it makes sense that a lot of interactions with humans could be written off as myth or urban legend. And even something like contact between humans and aliens is maybe plausible depending on the full extent of it, since we could always say that perhaps certain government organizations know about aliens, but keeps them a secret from the general public. :P But a second moon is something that I feel would be hard for the government to just write off as a weather balloon. o_o

@EddiEddi

And since most of us seem to be calling it quits for the night, here's a fun little thing to lighten the thread up while we all kick back for a little while:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Luma
Well, I have one of my races finished before I head off on my vacation, hopefully it'll be alright but I'll fix any mistakes when I come back.

Name singular: GRID

Name plural: GRIDs

Powers/Abilities: Shapeshifting, ability to go back and forth between the digital realm and the real world, regeneration as long they stay in their true form, can feed on data, any ability of the form they take ex. Taking the form of something that has superhuman strength grants them that strength

Lifespan: Unknown, but they've been around since the first computers were made and none have died due to old age as of yet.

Short description: A shapeshifting digital race that is widespread in their realm, they try to uphold the laws of the digital realm and take matters into their own hands when the peace is threatened.

Physical description: Their true form is a ball made up of grid lines that can reach up to 20 ft in diameter, the lines being something akin to grid lines when working on an animation. However, they can shapeshift into any form they want, so long as they have information on the species they’re imitating. Generally their forms are monstrous in appearance and more humanoid forms is frowned upon. They’re a sexless species in their true form, and can choose to be genderless or have a gender depending on the form they take.

Cultural description: Most circles have on average 40 to 50 members and raise their young until they are old enough to be on their own, which is usually when they’re 6 to 10. They lay a clutch of 4 to 12 eggs and the children stay in their true spherical form until they are about 3 to 5. GRIDs aren’t considered adults until 18 to 21 years of age, it depends on their circle. They don’t marry unless the two GRIDs that had children together breed three times, though doing so two times has them acknowledged as a couple. Their form of government is a council that is elected every 5 years and oversees the going ons of their circle, though if there’s something major such as war, they send out messengers to each circle they are in contact with. Most worship what they believe to be the first GRIDs to exist, Amalee, Brekker, and Cirrus, though Brekker is seen as the devil alongside his mate, Zentha, and Amalee and Cirrus as the goddess and god respectively.

Realm: Digital realm- A realm that exists alongside the computers of Earth. Everything is made out of data and the layout of the land resembles Earth’s, with cities and plains, mountains and jungles. When interacting with computers from the real world, the land becomes just a white expanse with various blue bits of data streaming to one area or another. To enter the digital realm one must need a chaperone that comes from said realm. Their method of entering is usually jumping right through a monitor screen, turning into bits of data before reemerging on the other side.

Other: Most GRID circles are at war with the 1-0s, viewing them as viruses and trojans that need to be “fixed.”

They’ve driven a race into extinction before and most wouldn’t hesitate to do so again.

Last edited:
  • Love
...Welp, I tried. Probably missed at least one important thing, but that's alright. I should have a CS up relatively soon. (Hopefully, then again I start school tomorrow, so please bear with me.)

R A C E S H E E T

Name (singular) : Devo ("Dee-voe")
Name (plural) : Devos

Powers/Abilities:
- Any Devo can recognize another of their kind, no matter how much they try to hide their identity. In fact, said Devo can even see the non-physical form of the other- making it very easy to harm and/or kill one another.

- Every Devo is born with a item that can be called out of The Forbidden and into Earth, giving it a physical form in which the doll wields like any normal item. These items can range from something as useless as an umbrella, to a small turret gun with an unlimited ammo supply. Said item also can be used as a non-physical weapon, though it's much more dangerous, as the Devo itself has to wield it.

-A Devo cannot be killed in the same ways a normal human would. The only ways to destroy one would be to attack their non-physical form- which roams freely within a 5 foot parameter of their doll, and is extremely flexible with it's shape- or to "starve" them out. This entails destroying their current body beyond repair, and making sure there are no fresh corpses whatsoever within a mile of the doll's place of destruction.

-A Devo cannot heal their physical form naturally, instead they have to spend extra time repairing said body. But, that also means they cannot feel pain either, as their actual body isn't the one taking damage for the majority of the time.

Lifespan: As their physical form never ages, the Devo are technically immortal- though that doesn't mean they're invincible.

Short description: A non-physical being, Devos are a parasitical race that possess "dolls"- which are the reserved corpses of unfortunate humans. They act as the puppet masters of said doll, linking their own essence to the physical form and practically living through it.

Physical description: Classified as a non-physical being on Earth, Devos live in "dolls"- preserved corpses of unfortunate humans. Though, it is relatively easy to recognize a Devo's doll, as they all share three common characteristics:

a) The hair is colorless, appearing as a white/silver-ish color, sometimes even looking translucent.
b) The body never grows, and in fact can have their joints fashioned similarly to a human puppet's if the Devo is careless.
c) The doll is blind, their eyes being either all-black or all-white. A Devo doesn't need their body to function in order to use it, as they simply control it's actions from an outside point of view, like a puppet master.

Of course, a Devo can hide these characteristics to a certain degree- whether by dying their hair, putting in contacts, or simply saying they're appearance is just young for their age.

The actual appearance of a Devo, is more of a shadowy mass, always paired with a skull face of some sort. They can control this shadowy mass at will, so their actual size/form depends. This non-physical form is invisible to the naked eye, and can only be seen by other Devos.

Cultural description:
When a human soul dies, its feelings are accumulated into an entity that takes a mind of it's own- a deviation of the original soul, if you will (a Devo). Being a copy of the original human soul created in another plane of existence parallel to Earth, a Devo's instinctual goal is to find another human who is or is about to witness death first-hand. They do this because the soul of the human that created them, cannot be possessed by the Devo- as you can't really possess yourself.

Within a month, a Devo will find a fresh corpse that still has the previous owner's soul linked (if they don't, they'll die a premature death by fading away into nothingness). They then make the attempt to contract with the human soul, tempting them to link the two entities together with offers of immortality, revenge, and a "second chance at life".

If the human accepts, the Devo forces the soul back into their corpse, beginning the process of creating their "doll". Most of the time, the human's body will "reverse"- or physically become younger using a natural record imbedded within the soul. Though, by doing this, the Devo's influence can sometimes confuse this imprint, using the terminology of a "Doll" and literally transforming the body into a flesh-and-blood, squishy puppet-doll of sorts, separating tissue and creating the aesthetics of said inanimate object. This process is extremely painful- usually destroying any defiance the human soul may have, while at the same time preserving the Devo's spirit (as they would have died if they had undergone such things themselves while at the same time preparing the body.

After the process is complete, they then trap the human's soul within its previous vessel, also allowing the Devo to link themselves to the physical form of their new "doll", controlling it from the outside with its will. This provides an "anchor" to a stable realm and, in turn, keeps the Devo alive. Said human's consciousness is then absorbed by the Devo, leaving memories and valuable information needed to adapt to their environment.
While most Devos act alone, it isn't all that uncommon to find small groups/pairs of them supporting one another- such as a tight-knit group of friends, or even sworn rivals. But, while they do socialize, it's more like human socialization than anything else most of the time- well, it is until a large group of Devos come together.

When such a thing happens, the Devo suddenly have this urge to be the superior to the others. Unexplainable, it's just a feeling, some relate to it as "unchangeable". Most of the time, this means that a free-for-all battle commences, and the last one standing becomes a leader. Once a leader is appointed, the following Devo cannot leave the group, and must follow every "command" given to them by their leader. Comparable to the ant hierarchy, Devo's follow their leaders orders, even if it means their death in the process.Sometimes, though, a rare occurrence of a Devee appears.

A Devee is practically alike with a Devo in everyway- except that they excrete an aura of pure dominance when threatened by their own kind. When such an occurrence appears, the Devee is automatically appointed as leader of that group- and also has the added benefit of recruiting any other groups of Devo that are not lead by a Devee.

If a Devee meets another Devee, it is an unspoken law among the Devo that the two must fight for control over the other's group. Most of the time, it's a fight to the death, but sometimes a Devee will surrender to another, becoming the winner's follower as a result. This is frowned upon

It is also possible for a Devee to absorb their followers as well- but most don't, because that's cannibalism.

However, if one were to consume the others, it is said that they will earn the ownership to that Devo's item- adding to the Devee's own personal collection.
Of course, as with any parasitic species, the Devos bring up some valuable questions.

If the doll is previously deceased, how can the Devos live in society?

They don't. Devos, even after being recently created, are rapid-knowledge learners- that is to say, they'll think something, and then they have to know the resolution to that question. So, most Devos take their dolls into hiding, waiting for about 10-30 years before deeming it safe to move on. They usually live homeless for a few years (though sometimes they manage to snag themselves a new identity).

How does the Devo create a fake identity? Wouldn't there be DNA and stuff to prove their doll is a corpse?

How do you think humans get away with it? Of course, the black market and "corruptness" of certain areas make it great for anybody to disappear, and come back an entirely new person (pun intended).

Are Devos gendered? How does reproduction work for them?

Devos themselves aren't gendered, but they simply go with whatever their doll's gender is. As for reproduction... they don't reproduce. Just, no.

Realm: The Devo race originate from another (more unstable) plane of existence parallel to Earth, called "The Forbidden". The Forbidden is unstable, meaning that anything created in there usually doesn't survive for longer than a month. Once a Devo links themselves to a physical body, however, they are then anchored into Earth's realm- though their "true" existence is still akin to a soul that has a form, controlling their physical body like a puppet master.

Other: ...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Well, I have one of my races finished before I head off on my vacation, hopefully it'll be alright but I'll fix any mistakes when I come back.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Name singular: GRID[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Name plural: GRIDs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Powers/Abilities: Shapeshifting, ability to go back and forth between the digital realm and the real world, regeneration as long they stay in their true form, can feed on data, any ability of the form they take ex. Taking the form of something that has superhuman strength grants them that strength[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Lifespan: Up to the 100s[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Short description: A shapeshifting digital race that is widespread in their realm, they try to uphold the laws of the digital realm and take matters into their own hands when the peace is threatened.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Physical description: Their true form is a ball made up of grid lines that can reach up to 20 ft in diameter, the lines being something akin to grid lines when working on an animation. However, they can shapeshift into any form they want, so long as they have information on the species they’re imitating. Generally their forms are monstrous in appearance and more humanoid forms is frowned upon. They’re a sexless species in their true form, and genderless regardless of what form they take.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Cultural description: Most circles have on average 40 to 50 members and raise their young until they are old enough to be on their own, which is usually when they’re 6 to 10. They lay a clutch of 4 to 12 eggs and the children stay in their true spherical form until they are about 3 to 5. GRIDs aren’t considered adults until 18-21 years of age, it depends on their circle. They don’t marry unless the two GRIDs that had children together breed three times, though doing so two times has them acknowledged as a couple. Their form of government is a council that is elected every 5 years and oversees the going ons of their circle, though if there’s something major such as war, they send out messengers to each circle they are in contact with. Most worship what they believe to be the first GRIDs to exist, Amalee, Brekker, and Cirrus, though Brekker is seen as the devil alongside his mate, Zentha, and Amalee and Cirrus as the goddess and god respectively.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Realm: Digital realm- A realm that exists within the Internet. Everything is made out of data and the layout of the land resembles Earth’s, with cities and plains, mountains and jungles. When interacting with computers from the real world, the land becomes just a white expanse with various blue bits of data streaming to one area or another.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Other: Most GRID circles are at war with the 1-0s, viewing them as viruses and trojans that need to be “fixed.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]They’ve driven a race into extinction before and most wouldn’t hesitate to do so again.[/BCOLOR]
Sooo I noticed that all of this text is colored true white as opposed to non-colored. I know that, on a black background, there doesn't seem to be much of a difference (although the default text color on a black background is actually slightly off-white as opposed to being pure white), but, my point is, to people who have a white background theme, all of your text is basically invisible. :P

I mean, I don't have a white background theme -- I have a black background -- but I figured I should mention it, since I did notice that you used pure white instead of the slightly dimmer off-white that serves as the default text color. To make your text 'non-colored' -- highlight it, go to the text color options, and select the box in the lower-right corner that has an X in it.

I already said that I don't plan on doing much reading until tomorrow -- but that's something I figured I might as well point out now.

Reactions: Raven Haruka
...Welp, I tried. Probably missed at least one important thing, but that's alright. I should have a CS up relatively soon. (Hopefully, then again I start school tomorrow, so please bear with me.)
Well, hold on -- it's probably best to make sure your race sheet is accepted before you build a character around it. :P

Name (singular) : Devo ("Dee-voe")
NOW WHIP IT

WHIP IT GOOD

...I should probably stop commenting on small things like this if I'm not going to give things a thorough read. I'm sorry. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I already said that I don't plan on doing much reading until tomorrow -- but that's something I figured I might as well point out now.
Completely alright with me! I just wanted it posted so that I didn't lose track of it in the many crappy documents I have stored on this laptop! ^.^

..and yeah, I sort of thought about that, but didn't think it through all the way...oops? :P

@Kagayours

Ah, sorry about that. For some reason the text came out black when I was copy pasting it from google docs. ._. It should be fixed now!

Reactions: Kagayours
Ohmygoodness so much happened.
I will not burden any of our impressive GMs with a race tonight, it'll take a day or three (or four (or more)) to finish even drafting mine.
But I'm just saying this here, now, just to letcha know.

On that note... and this is a low-importance query... and it's just cause I'm curious... but what is the projected schedule for Omnibus? Like, will this OOC probably stay up for a few weeks, and is there any general time range you're aiming to finalize races or characters?

On that note... and this is a low-importance query... and it's just cause I'm curious... but what is the projected schedule for Omnibus? Like, will this OOC probably stay up for a few weeks, and is there any general time range you're aiming to finalize races or characters?
...I don't plan on ever "finalizing" races or characters. This RP will stay open as long as it is running, and people can always add new races.

That's the fun of it -- it becomes more complex over time as people add more lore to it. :D

Name singular: Sylph

Name plural: Sylphs

Short description:
Ethereal folk of elemental air. They can become powerful elemental sorcerers with command over their particular elemental dominion and tend to be beautiful and lithe who have a knack for eavesdropping.

Lifespan: Sylphs live about the same length of time as humans do, and have a definite childhood and adulthood. Unlike most races, however, Sylphs do not ever suffer from the ravages of age. They do not have a middle age or a dotage. Once they reach adulthood at the age of twenty, they live, more or less unchanged, until they reach the age of ninety or so. A Sylph in their eighties looks identical to a Sylph in their twenties. As a result, many Sylphs begin their adventuring careers quite a bit later than a human would, since they maintain their vigor much longer.

When a Sylph reaches the end of their lifespan, there is no warning. One moment the Sylph will be talking and acting normally, and the next instant, there is a powerful gust of wind and their empty clothes fall to the floor. Death due to age for Sylphs is sudden and comes in an instant. As a result, Sylphs of great age tend to treasure every day as if it might be their last, because it is literally true. Sylphs that die of accidents or violence leave physical bodies behind; only old age causes their forms to abruptly disperse.

Cultural description: sylphs are afraid of commitments so it is inevitable for them to leave their newly born child so it can be adopted by humans. Once the child was adopted, the sylph parents will flee, only to return when the time is right.

The child will be raised according to human customs but as sylphs grow up, they will dislike the attention they receive growing up in human society. It's common for them to leave home soon after coming of age and once they do, this will where the adult sylphs intervene. Once the young slyph truly decides to leave their human home and never come back, its true parents (slyphs) will take him/her back to the slyphs and be raised and taught about their heritage and true nature.

The sylphs who decided to deny ther true heritage will turn into humans. They will lose ther powers, as well s the breeze following them around.

The markings on their skin will starts to show and their abilities and powers start to develop when they do accept their heritage. Their true nature will surface and soon enough, they'll become the slyph they truly are. They are curious, shy, and full of mischief.

There are no parent-child relationship among sylphs. They treat each other as friends or as enemies, whichever they see fit.

Sylphs have little regard for laws and traditions, for such strictures often prohibit the very things sylphs love—subterfuge and secrecy. This doesn't mean sylphs are opposed to law, merely that they use the most expedient means available to accomplish their goals, legal or not. Most sylphs are thus neutrally aligned. Sylphs are naturally drawn to mystery cults, and to deities who focus on secrets, travel, or knowledge.

Physical Description: Sylphs tend to be pale and thin to the point of appearing delicate, but their skinny bodies are often more resilient than they look. Many sylphs can easily pass for humans with some effort, though the complex markings that swirl across their skin and their eyes reveal their elemental ancestry. The swirls only shows up once the slyph embraced his/her true nature. Thus, it is possible for a slyph to assume itself as a human and never know what he/she truly is.

Sylphs also bear more subtle signs of their heritage, such as a slight breeze following them wherever they go. These signs become more pronounced as a sylph experiences intense passion or anger, spontaneous gusts of wind tousling the sylph's hair or hot blusters knocking small items off of shelves. But of course, the breeze will soon die down once the slyph didn't accept its true nature and will be turned into a regular human.

Powers/Abilities:
Air Sense: Sylphs do not see any better or worse than any other races, but they have one remarkable sense. A Sylph can feel the presence of objects and creatures by the air they displace. This is a variant of tremorsense, except it requires air and not ground. Thus, Air Sense does not work underwater or any other places where there is no air. Otherwise, it serves as tremorsense except it does not require the target to be touching a surface, merely be within air.

Keen Hearing
:
Due to their affinity with air, sylphs are great on sound-based perception checks.

Air Affinity: sylphs can Manipulate air however they want.

Realm: Earth. Sylphs lives in remote forests that's rich in flora and fauna.

It is not easy for mere humans to find it because it is protected by an enchantment. If a human tries to enter the forest, a huge gush of wind will attack or rather blow them away.

Other: Sylphs enjoy prying into the affairs of most other races, but have little taste for actually associating with most of them. Sylphs can relate on some level with other races, who share their tendency toward aloofness, but often spoil any possible relationship by violating their sense of privacy. Its common for them to be distrusted intensely, considering them flighty and unreliable.

Last edited:
  • Love
...I don't plan on ever "finalizing" races or characters. This RP will stay open as long as it is running, and people can always add new races.

That's the fun of it -- it becomes more complex over time as people add more lore to it. :D
>low-importance question
pushes the Kaga to a rest stop
"Stay. Takeabreak. :c"

Soactually what I meant to ask was something more like, "when do you want us current people to hopefullyprobablydefinitely have a race & char ready to rumble, so the IC thread can begin somewhat seamlessly", if that makes a tad more sense...? But if you don't have anything in mind yet, that's fine too. ^^

ETA: And of course, I understand exactly what you mean here, too. Yay loremongering!

Soactually what I meant to ask was something more like, "when do you want us current people to hopefullyprobablydefinitely have a race & char ready to rumble, so the IC thread can begin somewhat seamlessly",
Well, see, that's the thing -- there's really no reason why I'd need to wait for people to get things in before the IC starts. It's not like Altera, that has a planned-out plot. Omnibus will just be a sandbox where things... happen, and it'll be easy for anyone to join at any time.

ALSO answering questions like this really isn't hard or strenuous and I'd actually be happier to answer them while I'm around. :P It's just mustering up the mental stamina to stay focused through a whole race sheet that would be difficult. @_@ Although maybe I'll take a look at Swarms since I've already been given the tl;dr version of its problems. idk.

Reactions: Eruantien
Well, see, that's the thing -- there's really no reason why I'd need to wait for people to get things in before the IC starts. It's not like Altera, that has a planned-out plot. Omnibus will just be a sandbox where things... happen, and it'll be easy for anyone to join at any time.

ALSO answering questions like this really isn't hard or strenuous and I'd actually be happier to answer them while I'm around. :P It's just mustering up the mental stamina to stay focused through a whole race sheet that would be difficult. @_@ Although maybe I'll take a look at Swarms since I've already been given the tl;dr version of its problems. idk.
OH I GET IT NOW. It's like that sudden lightbulb moment... yeesh, I'm a dimwit lol. Anyway, loud and clear! o7

Also @EddiEddi, having just read the race sheet for the Swarm... yeah, I basically stand by what I said before. The lore for each race has to still hold up in a world where supernatural and otherworldly things are kept secret from humans. Which means that, while there theoretically can be interactions between humans and the Swarm, so long as it's not something that the general human public knows about -- the whole "second moon" thing really won't work. I suppose, if you really want them to have a ship in orbit around earth, you could just give them cloaking technology so that it's invisible. And feel free to add whatever technobabble is necessary to make the ship invisible to other forms of detection, too, like sonar. Seems to work pretty well in most sci-fi things. :P

@gamer5 I love guessing at the inspirations for races. I'm gonna guess the Awaïtai have some heavy anime influences, between the diverse hair/eye colors, weapon summoning and potential animal ears. That being said, the magical Awaïte and Nohuähi concepts are fun magic systems for your race, well done.

I'm going to go ahead and say race accepted. Keep in mind that Kaga may still request a few changes here and there, but I personally can't find any major problem (aside from language barriers that can be explained via "Omnibus magic").

Status
Not open for further replies.