Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kagayours
Answers:
Okay, I just understood that it's Bereginya instead of Dobrynia (Whoops DX). Hot-wax skin - well... Imagine that your skin thawed, revealing some of your bones, and dripping down in small liquid-like lines. This is what basically their form looks like. It is not hot, nor liquid, it's just looks like dripping, but it's actually not.
I also changed some misleads, and I hope you will accept my race.

@Kagayours
Answers:
Okay, I just understood that it's Bereginya instead of Dobrynia (Whoops DX). Hot-wax skin - well... Imagine that your skin thawed, revealing some of your bones, and dripping down in small liquid-like lines. This is what basically their form looks like. It is not hot, nor liquid, it's just looks like dripping, but it's actually not.
I also changed some misleads, and I hope you will accept my race.
I'm headed off for the night soon -- I'd say "I'll look at it tomorrow", but I'll also be without my regular meds for a day or two as my refill was ordered late. So, I might be kinda slow for those one or two days... If I don't get around to it, hopefully either @Luma or @Clownpiece can take a look at it for you.

I'm headed off for the night soon -- I'd say "I'll look at it tomorrow", but I'll also be without my regular meds for a day or two as my refill was ordered late. So, I might be kinda slow for those one or two days... If I don't get around to it, hopefully either @Luma or @Clownpiece can take a look at it for you.
Okay, thanks!

I'm partly alive. our GM in another game just got banhamered so we're sat here confused and my gran is ill so....I leave for 1 weekened, ONE FUCKING WEEKENED.

latest

Name: Avarice Lowsen

Race: GRID

Age (apparent): 17

Age (actual): 17

Appearance: Her true form is that of a sphere made of grid lines, about 16 feet in diameter. Her preferred form is that of a one eyed tentacle monster with the eye in the center of the tentacles. The tentacles are green in color while her eye is red.

Bio: Personality- Avarice is a bit of a neat freak and can usually be found tidying up the area she lives in, constantly arranging stuff to suit her needs as well as make the place look aesthetically pleasing. She tends to be a little morbid at times, thinking about how her tentacles could rip a person to shreds or something along those lines. Death is something she thinks a lot about, too, ever since she saw her first death within their circle. Having never been in a school atmosphere, she finds it awkward to interact with teachers and their peers when it comes to subjects. Still, she is rather knowledgeable about what she does know and her willingness to learn is an admirable trait for some people. Anyone coming to her with a question on their mind is usually met with her trying her best to help the person. Unless that person is a 1-0, she despises them with a passion.

History- Avarice was born in a clutch of 7, with each of them going their separate ways once they were old enough to be on their own. Honestly, Avarice didn't mind as she wanted to be independent ever since she was still a hatchling. So much that she didn't really maintain contact with her parents as she went to join another circle. The circle she ended up joining was at the forefront of the war against the 1-0s, training the children to be soldiers when they were old enough to fend for themselves. Avarice didn't mind being trained to fight. After all, if it meant protecting the digital realm, she was more than happy to fight to the death for it. Eventually there came a time when a band of 1-0s was nearing the circle's territory, so the council sent a few of their soldiers to annihilate them. Avarice was a part of it, and in the skirmish she ended up seeing death for the first time. The memory of the still bodies clung onto her being like super glue and it haunted her, seeing several of their numbers die. Time passed and the GRID grew up into near adulthood when there was a message received from another circle that there was a place outside the digital realm where they could learn more about, well, everything. Seeing it as a chance to learn something new, Avarice volunteered to go and so they came out of the digital realm and into Omnibus Academy.

Other: Avarice needs glasses, though she doesn't know how to put them on their single eye, and she's never really heard of monocles.
Avarice's parents named their children after the seven deadly sins. It's unknown why they did that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added another paragraph to Cultural Description of Bereginya.
Just because I got bored.
EDIT: *Suddenly realizes that there is counter under messages, and that's how you input links to your CSs*
Oooooh, now i understand!
Here we go, Bereginya!

Added another paragraph to Cultural Description of Bereginya.
Just because I got bored.
EDIT: *Suddenly realizes that there is counter under messages, and that's how you input links to your CSs*
Oooooh, now i understand!
Here we go, Bereginya!
Well it looks good from my perspective. I believe I can accept this seeing as Kaga's main critiques have been dealt with. Nice work.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
Well it looks good from my perspective. I believe I can accept this seeing as Kaga's main critiques have been dealt with. Nice work.
Thank you!
Eventually, I have to go to bed, so CS for Bereginya will be up tomorrow!
(Semi-buff, feminine teenager incoming!)

Reactions: Luma
latest

Name: Avarice Lowsen

Race: GRID

Age (apparent): 17

Age (actual): 17

Appearance: Their true form is that of a sphere made of grid lines, about 16 feet in diameter. Their preferred form is that of a one eyed tentacle monster with the eye in the center of the tentacles. The tentacles are green in color while their eye is red.

Bio: Personality- Avarice is a bit of a neat freak and can usually be found tidying up the area they live in, constantly arranging stuff to suit their needs as well as make the place look aesthetically pleasing. They tend to be a little morbid at times, thinking about how their tentacles could rip a person to shreds or something along those lines. Death is something they think a lot about, too, ever since they saw their first death within their circle. Having never been in a school atmosphere, they find it awkward to interact with teachers and their peers when it comes to subjects. Still, they are rather knowledgeable about what they do know and their willingness to learn is an admirable trait for some people. Anyone coming to them with a question on their mind is usually met with them trying their best to help the person. Unless that person is a 1-0, they despise them with a passion.

History- Avarice was born in a clutch of 7, with each of them going their separate ways once they were old enough to be on their own. Honestly, Avarice didn't mind as they wanted to be independant ever since they were still a hatchling. So much that they didn't really maintain contact with their parents as they went to join another circle. The circle they ended up joining was at the forefront of the war against the 1-0s, training the children to be soldiers when they were old enough to fend for themselves. Avarice didn't mind being trained to fight. After all, if it meant protecting the digital realm, they were more than happy to fight to the death for it. Eventually there came a time when a band of 1-0s was nearing the circle's territory, so the council sent a few of their soldiers to annihilate them. Avarice was a part of it, and in the skirmish they ended up seeing death for the first time. The memory of the still bodies clung onto their being like super glue and it haunted them, seeing several of their numbers die. Time past and the GRID grew up into near adulthood when there was a message received from another circle that there was a place outside the digital realm where they could learn more about, well, everything. Seeing it as a chance to learn something new, Avarice volunteered to go and so they came out of the digital realm and into Omnibus Academy.

Other: Avarice needs glasses, though they don't know how to put them on their single eye, and they never really heard of monocles.
Avarice's parents named their children after the seven deadly sins. It's unknown why they did that.
Looks good to me!

Avarice will be in room #501.

I love how we put so much thought into what would happen when 'big name' races start getting ambassadors, and now, we have 14 accepted races, and the majority of them are original concepts -- with the few of them that are based off of existing mythologies being relatively obscure ones. XD

I love how we put so much thought into what would happen when 'big name' races start getting ambassadors, and now, we have 14 accepted races, and the majority of them are original concepts -- with the few of them that are based off of existing mythologies being relatively obscure ones. XD
I kinda expected the majority of people to have unique ideas. Not all of them though haha. This is shaping up to look really interesting.

I kinda expected the majority of people to have unique ideas. Not all of them though haha. This is shaping up to look really interesting.

Agreed! I just find it funny that there was so much emphasis on what to do when two people wanted the same race or if one person didn't like an ambassador's interpretation of an existing race -- and now it seems like such a thing will rarely be a real issue. XD I'm glad we never bothered having an official reserve list in the end.

Also, I noticed that for the digital realm description, it stills says that the realm is inside the Internet when I changed it so that the realm existed alongside Earth's computers. Can someone change that?

@Kagayours @Luma

Also, I noticed that for the digital realm description, it stills says that the realm is inside the Internet when I changed it so that the realm existed alongside Earth's computers. Can someone change that?
Updated.

• Thank You
Changed the CS. The abilities have been adjusted/changed as needed. I dropped the nanomachine part. Now considering which idea should I use for the second CS (which might also require a second race sheet)...

Ishika Tadeis

Blessed by heaven
Followed by death
Silver-haired maiden
Still follows her path

Her heart still frozen...

EpPnjDy.png

168 cm (~5 feet, 7 inch) tall

Race: Awaïtai (Taid/Taih mix)
Age (apparent): 18/19
Age (actual): 45 years

Bio:
Born from a one night episode between a Taih and her mother Kadisi Tadeis, a barmaid in the less desirable part of Ilaish, a Taid port city, Ishika was raised in a poorer, but decent environment. Her early childhood was primary marked with her Awaïte being unknown, but after trying everything her mother simply gave up on finding what it was. As she grew up Ishika started to wander around in her free time, doing various things, including sneaking into the grounds of a school and listening to the lesions, fighting with other children and exploring the city. From when she turned eight until the day of the Nohuähi ceremony Ishika learned to write from her grandfather, a former messenger in the military.
The first step that will take Ishika on her current path in life was her insisting to go the the Great Temple of Nohua (Nohuänjräruin) in the city of Nohuäsuye (lit. Nohua's Glory) and try the hardest known Nohuähi ceremony (excluding certain Taih ceremonies). There she cleared all ten challenges, all deadly and each harder then the previous, a deed that has only one done before by Aldayu, the first king of Kadimh, whose military and statecraft talents allowed him to lay the foundation for the era of civilization. She was granted the powerful Nohuähi Diäkarÿawai (lit. First Staff of Awai) which possessed two powerful abilities: Awaïusäri(Awai Sacrement of Life) - which allows one to use a healing ability that recharges (the length of this "recharge" depends on the severity of the wound/sickness healed) and Awaïshüni (Awai's Eternal/High Garden) - which can keeps one eternally young and gives boosted healing abilities.
Naturally this kicked up a lot of dust and resulted in the decision that Ishika should go to the Nohuäsuye Military Academy. Fate and Ishika wanted to follow a different path, so before the last details could be settled out Ishika run off. The events of the next four years are hard to ascertain, as Ishika rarely speaks about her past on Awaïna and even rarer about this particular part of it. But on the day when Ishika finally resurfaced it was not as a warrior but as a trader of weapons, Awaïna's first notable "merchant of death". In just a few years Ishika built an well-established, well-run and spread out bussniess of selling weapons across several trading centers and regions. This was the second step on her path to where she is now.
The third step was the activity she chose to kill boredom after her arms trading bussniess become so well-oiled that all she had to do was sign papers once per week. That habit was ruin exploring and it was during one of such expeditions that Ishika Tadeis contact with an ancient and nearly inoperable gate that was once used to travel between realms. The expedition activated the gate and in the aftermath Ishika ended up in the realm of Omnibus Academy while the gate exploded, engulfing any trace of the expedition and most of the ruins.
With no identity on Earth and given her incredibly slow ageing Ishika had to live on the fringes of society until she managed to get into the criminal underworld which allowed her some semblance of a normal life. But she knew well that sooner or later she would need to find a more permanent solution. Now what appears to be a potential permanent solution is here - Omnibus Academy.

Abilities:
Awaïte
"Market of Death"
- Allows storage of an infinite amount of military equipment.
- All military equipment stored in this way can't be used by Ishika, only sold to others.
- Any military equipment stored inside for at least 12 hours will be copied at midnight (copies will not be copied!).
- All military equipment (including copies) that has been stored and then sold will have an effect of attracting death, both to the buyer, future owners, users or targets of use.
- All things sold can be sold both as legal or illegal items, with proper papers being created in case of legal sales.
-Anything sold will be given a certain value called MDP. MDP can be collected and used to:
1. Utilize equipment from the Market (AKA "Direct Buyout")
2. Use blueprints and other sources of information to recreate weapons that are no longer in circulation (AKA "Market Craftworks")
3. Temporary gain increased MDP (AKA "Investment Policy")
- If wanted the Market of Death can turn any room or space into an area for showing equipment and can include an area/room to test out the equipment (temporal copies will be used for this).
-To make trade easier this ability includes an auto-translator (both for speech and text) and a dictionary for each language the ability holder has encountered.
Note: All items stored by the Market will be magically disintegrated. Since recreation is made using magic all items taken from the Market have a certain degree of magic in them, allowing their effective use even on immaterial things like ghost or on beings that usually can't be harmed with ordinary weapons.
Medium Level Heat Drain Magic
Heat drain magic, also known as ice magic, allows one to use magic power to decrease the heat of objects. At medium level it is able to completely freeze a cubic meter of water that is 20 degrees K above it's freezing point.

Diäkarÿawai abilities:
Awaïusäri - Allows one to use a healing ability. This ability can treat any wound and sickness. It can't revive dead people. After using the ability it needs to recharge, depending on what it was used to treat. For example after treating smaller cut or bruise the ability will be reusable after a few minutes. Healing bigger wounds or curing a cold might need several dozens of minutes. Fixing broken bones or more serious sicknesses might take half an hour to several hours depending on the nature of the injury/sickness. Healing hard to cure diseases or regrowing a body part needs at least several days to recharge. Bringing someone from the brink of death or curing a deadly disease might require weeks of recharge. Note that the ability can also be used on magically induced problems ("status effects" like petrification or paralysis or some types of curses).
Awaïshüni- An ability which extends one's life (potentially for ever) and provides perfect health. It is a rare ability but it was present once before in the history of the Awaïtai. As the scholar Antyah put it in his book "On the Gifts of Awai and Nohua": "Named from the legendary Garden of Awai, which surrounds the home of the goddess and god; this ability bestows the two key elements that appear in all myths about it, eternal youth and perfect health. Naturally one will still age, but slowly and it is assumed that at one point one's ageing will stop. The only known holder of this ability in recorded history was Tykar, which meet his end from an extremely large Datÿam (Forest Boar) during a hunt at some 50 years of age. He still looked only 21 when he died."

Other:
Really skilled in using that staff. Also knows how to use a bow or gun.
Knows how to establish and run organizations/businesses.
Can do some other everyday stuff (like cooking, cleaning and so on) as well.

First CS is done... that took longer then expected...
Mmmmmm looks pretty good to me.

Your character will be in room 501, with Avarice. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.