Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have anything specific in mind, just some general ideas. Looking to move Deen in an investigatory direction, so, if you have something, you could drop clues in your own posts as he goes, so I have something to work with. Or you could just say "PM me." And I can go from there. Though I can't help but drop this here:

Well then

PM me. XD

@Kagayours ...

Oh, thinking of adding a second species/character... took me a bit to go through my roster and determine which of my (remaining) critters would fit, given the specs of this RP. Not sure when, but things have been slow. And though I'm heading to El Segundo from Sacramento next week (on May 17th), hopefully I'll have something soon.

Consider yourself PMed.

@Kagayours ...

Oh, thinking of adding a second species/character... took me a bit to go through my roster and determine which of my (remaining) critters would fit, given the specs of this RP. Not sure when, but things have been slow. And though I'm heading to El Segundo from Sacramento next week (on May 17th), hopefully I'll have something soon.

o.o No need to rush. There's never any reason to rush when it comes to introducing new characters. You're not in the activity flow yet (at least not as far as said new character is concerned), so you're not holding anyone up...

And besides, if you did have a race sheet and CS ready right now? I might be too busy to read them, anyway... XD Or at the very least, I would prefer to not have to read them so that I can spend my spoons elsewhere.

@Luma

"Miatalin" sounds like it would be the brand name for some sort of prescription medication.

I just felt like mentioning that.

• Love
Reactions: Luma
@Luma

"Miatalin" sounds like it would be the brand name for some sort of prescription medication.

I just felt like mentioning that.
Lol, wow. Yeah it does. Maybe she's secretly Kayden's cough medicine. Also Kayden's name just came from me misspelling "okay then" and deciding it'd make a good name.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Posted for Naia.

With Ishika I am waiting for @Sail to post for Nightshade as well as input from @Kagayours for the NPC stuff (will you handle it yourself or leave it to me).

Aerly is the last character that acted in the dorm group. Hopefully ppl that have characters in it post soon...

With Ishika I am waiting for @Sail to post for Nightshade as well as input from @Kagayours for the NPC stuff (will you handle it yourself or leave it to me).

Yes, I'm aware that it's my turn to post for the administration. And while I've been quite pleased with my IC-post production over the past 24 hours or so, that particular post was rather low on my priority list to begin with. But I'm getting there. The Omnibus administration should be the 2nd-to-next highest priority for me as far as IC posts go... with the top highest being an Altera post that's already half-written.

As for Aerly's group, I'll start handing out posting reminders to the people who's "turn" it is, but... I think that group requires a lot of sorting out to do, in general. I have Deen listed as being in that group, but Roose told me that Deen's swimming through jelly beans or something, which I've also marked down as a thing that I need to make an IC post about, and I'm not sure if that means that everyone is swimming through jelly beans or what. I'm also not sure how many members of that group are actually still with us. There might be some drop-outs to attend to...

Overall: the past couple weeks have been kind of insane, and I'm only just now getting back into the swing of stuff. I'm making a ton of progress, compared to what I was doing for my RPs up until this point, but... it's still going to take me a while to get through everything...

As for Aerly's group, I'll start handing out posting reminders to the people who's "turn" it is, but... I think that group requires a lot of sorting out to do, in general. I have Deen listed as being in that group, but Roose told me that Deen's swimming through jelly beans or something, which I've also marked down as a thing that I need to make an IC post about, and I'm not sure if that means that everyone is swimming through jelly beans or what. I'm also not sure how many members of that group are actually still with us. There might be some drop-outs to attend to...

That's my intent with my next post, given Neptune has "left the building". Leaving Deen "all by himself"... just giving the group a chance to organize before things start to move again.

That's my intent with my next post, given Neptune has "left the building". Leaving Deen "all by himself"... just giving the group a chance to organize before things start to move again.

Oh, is Deen really all by himself? Is he not still part of the group with Aerly, Dove, Oscar, and Avarice?

As you can see, I haven't really had time to sort this stuff out and update my understanding of the situation.

Oh, is Deen really all by himself? Is he not still part of the group with Aerly, Dove, Oscar, and Avarice?

As you can see, I haven't really had time to sort this stuff out and update my understanding of the situation.

I put quotes around "all by himself" as a figurative expression. Because no one in that group has yet responded to either Deen or to Neptune's leaving, far as I'm aware. Would need to re-read things, but this is why I've been waiting, so everyone in the group has a chance to respond. So, presently, other than Neptune's leaving, Deen has no-one else to respond to. And Sail has yet to respond to Nightshade's situation, to the "waving finger" Omni Bit.

TLDR: Deen is still part of the group, but the group has yet to be part of Deen.

TLDR: Deen is still part of the group, but the group has yet to be part of Deen.

... I... see......

...I know this RP has had problems with people not being aware of their other group-members. Although, sometimes it's just hard for people to react to every group member when there isn't a lot to react to... But, like I said, I don't know what the exact situation is, because I haven't yet sorted everything out, there, myself...

So uh... yeah...

I will continue to be very confused by everything that is said about the group until I can sit down and give it a close look.

Maybe I'll do that later tonight. No promises, though.

As I understand it: that group has Avarice, Dove and Oscar, who've all been pretty inactive the last month or two.

As I understand it: that group has Avarice, Dove and Oscar, who've all been pretty inactive the last month or two.

Oh, all of those members have been inactive? Including chaosheart?

Huh... I guess that simplifies things.

Indeed... very busy the next few days, but I'll need to post soon, if they don't. That would leave @Sail to respond, though I could just leave that Omni Bit hanging.

Indeed... very busy the next few days, but I'll need to post soon, if they don't. That would leave @Sail to respond, though I could just leave that Omni Bit hanging.

I mean, I assumed that "inactive" meant "not at all online during that time", which is different from just being busy, as I have been.

If they haven't been online in all that time, then I would consider them dropouts. And if Deen's the only one left in that group after we take the dropouts out of the picture, then we can consider Deen a free character.

And by "taking the dropouts out of the picture", I mean... saying "these characters don't matter anymore", and making Deen a free character, without needing any explanation of why Deen left (although, feel free to throw an explanation in if you want one).

I mean, I assumed that "inactive" meant "not at all online during that time", which is different from just being busy, as I have been.

If they haven't been online in all that time, then I would consider them dropouts. And if Deen's the only one left in that group after we take the dropouts out of the picture, then we can consider Deen a free character.

And by "taking the dropouts out of the picture", I mean... saying "these characters don't matter anymore", and making Deen a free character, without needing any explanation of why Deen left (although, feel free to throw an explanation in if you want one).
I was referring to how often they've been posting.

If you want Iwaku activity:
  • Rowdybull (Oscar) has logged on today
  • munchkinomatic (Dove) has been away for about a week
  • chaosheart13 (Avarice and Primary) has been away nearly a whole month.

I was referring to how often they've been posting.

If you want Iwaku activity:
  • Rowdybull (Oscar) has logged on today
  • munchkinomatic (Dove) has been away for about a week
  • chaosheart13 (Avarice and Primary) has been away nearly a whole month.

Oh! Well "how often they've been posting" is really... a totally different thing, since their lack of posting can happen due to a variety of reasons. :/

For example, chaos I might consider inactive, and therefore call him a dropout -- but as for the other two? There's a good chance that they only stopped posting because they were waiting for chaos. :/

In any case, while I don't want to go so far as to call chaos a dropout yet, we can certainly remove his characters from the interaction for the time being and let everyone else carry on without him.

all home and settled in and full of free-time I have no idea what to do with
So I'll try and work Seiko back in to the flow, I had originally planned on her heading towards the cafe, they still open and active?

all home and settled in and full of free-time I have no idea what to do with
So I'll try and work Seiko back in to the flow, I had originally planned on her heading towards the cafe, they still open and active?

No one's at the cafe anymore, I don't think...

I recommend checking the "where is everyone" list (assuming it's still up-to-date... I would appreciate it if @Luma or @Eruantien could check that for me)

Neptune has since left the hallway for "Fate Steadily" (the spirit train). The mire group gained Kayden and Miatalin.... at least until Kae eats him.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Status
Not open for further replies.