Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to move to the Ineerian system now, their cereal box prizes are awesome XD
Starflakes! Collect all 16 lucky stars and become a space captain with your very own starship. *Part of a healthy breakfast.

*Specifically the unhealthy part.

Went ahead with the jellybean gravity plan. @Roose Hurro I left it kinda open-ended, so take it away from there. Maybe you can have Deen finally sniff out the source of this jellybean madness.

@Kagayours ...

Looks like you have to post for your "receptionist" NPC, so @Sail can post for Nightshade... and so I have a reaction to my Omni Bit to post about. Don't know if anyone with a character still in the Hallway with Deen is/are still here. If no response, I'll move onward soon as I have a post from you. Thanks.

Oh... @Luma ...

Loved it! Perfect lead in, though I don't know if I'm free to speculate/come up with where the jellybeans are coming from, or whether, like the murders, this is something planned.

Reactions: Luma
@Kagayours ...

Looks like you have to post for your "receptionist" NPC, so @Sail can post for Nightshade... and so I have a reaction to my Omni Bit to post about. Don't know if anyone with a character still in the Hallway with Deen is/are still here. If no response, I'll move onward soon as I have a post from you. Thanks.

I thought I was waiting for Ishika to post first... Although, now that I think about it, I guess it's not very important to wait for her.

That being said, it's the tail end of the semester, and I've been very busy... posts will be slow to trickle in for a while.

The green orb being ethereal, the beans passed right through, but doubled back until they began to form a small ball. She waved the orb back-and-forth, and the ball of jellybeans followed along like they were attached by a bungee cord.

Sol wasn't even angry. Actually, she chuckled at the sight of it. This entire planet was just silly, especially this place. That being said, the power of confectionary-attraction continued to grow and attract more and more beans.

NA NAAAA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA KATAMARI DAMACYYYYY

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
"I thought I was waiting for Ishika to post first..."

You're right... she hasn't been posted for, yet. @gamer5 needs to post!

Oh, still need to know if I can come up with the jellybean source, or whether I need someone else to "reveal" the secret.

Reactions: Kagayours
@Eruantien ...

Ha! Just read your post. Had exactly the same idea: "What goes up must come down." Will have to remember this when I post, because Deen will most likely notice the huge THUMP!

It is quiet... I guess everyone is busy with stuff?

It is quiet... I guess everyone is busy with stuff?
Not in my case, I'm just waiting on everyone else (darn exams :P).

Specifically Jormungander and any of the Mire crew, though you're welcome to post for Naia or Ishi if you want.

I'll try to get a post up for Jormungand either tonight or tomorrow. If I don't, I was probably busy looking at memes or something like that.

I still need @Sail for Nightshade and... well, that's all I can think of, right now. Those in the hallway with Deen seem to have vanished. And Nightshade needs to respond to a "finger"-waving Omni Bit. Then I can move Deen along. And move along with all the Bits. Perhaps even start the jellybean-induced "invasion" I've been pondering.

I still need @Sail for Nightshade and... well, that's all I can think of, right now. Those in the hallway with Deen seem to have vanished. And Nightshade needs to respond to a "finger"-waving Omni Bit. Then I can move Deen along. And move along with all the Bits. Perhaps even start the jellybean-induced "invasion" I've been pondering.

Yes, I know that a lot of things are kind of stuck right now, but a lot of people are currently swamped, including myself.

Soon, I will be able to dedicate the time and energy to sorting this stuff out. Soon...

@Kagayours ...

Then I will continue to wait. More time for ideas to percolate!

Edit: Still need to know if I'm free in determining the cause of our jellybean flood, or whether something was planned.

Last edited:
Dat beast just got snake-laser'd! The best kind of laser.

Edit: Still need to know if I'm free in determining the cause of our jellybean flood, or whether something was planned.

Sorry I didn't see this bit until now. I don't get notifications for edits, so I wouldn't have thought to look back at any of this until someone else posted here, like Takashi did just now...

Anyway, uh, I think I'll keep the jellybean flood under my control for right now. But uh, if you had something specific in mind, you can PM me about it and we can see where that goes...

Sorry I didn't see this bit until now. I don't get notifications for edits, so I wouldn't have thought to look back at any of this until someone else posted here, like Takashi did just now...

Anyway, uh, I think I'll keep the jellybean flood under my control for right now. But uh, if you had something specific in mind, you can PM me about it and we can see where that goes...

I don't have anything specific in mind, just some general ideas. Looking to move Deen in an investigatory direction, so, if you have something, you could drop clues in your own posts as he goes, so I have something to work with. Or you could just say "PM me." And I can go from there. Though I can't help but drop this here:

Status
Not open for further replies.