Status
Not open for further replies.
Very tempted to laugh at the "physical mortals"... I was kind of waiting for you to post for Sol, but in that case I'll see about a post tonight. If not, tomorrow. And wow... "Jormungandrburger" XD

Very tempted to laugh at the "physical mortals"... I was kind of waiting for you to post for Sol, but in that case I'll see about a post tonight. If not, tomorrow. And wow... "Jormungandrburger" XD
The-magic-of-photoshop-20.jpeg

I figured you were waiting which is why I mentioned it. Since I intend to have the jellybeans flood in, I figure I'll let you slip in beforehand.

XD Well, like I said, I'll see about a post tonight or tomorrow. Sorry if I'm holding you up.

Reactions: Luma
For some reason, I'm feeling hungry for a cheeseburger...

@Takashi @Belladonna I failed to tag you two in my previous RP post. So here's a late tag XD

Also, I doubt that this will be an issue, given that things don't exactly move super-fast around here, but, just to get this on the books: I might not be online very much this weekend, as I'll be at a convention.

Also, I doubt that this will be an issue, given that things don't exactly move super-fast around here, but, just to get this on the books: I might not be online very much this weekend, as I'll be at a convention.
Nice. Have fun.

Reactions: Kagayours
Indeed, have fun...

Have fun, Kaga! o/

Right, so, I've finally had time to sit down and write for Neptune. As you might notice, I've essentially written her out of all existing interactions and she is now a "free character" at the moment; feel free to go wander out to the landing pad and investigate. My hope is that we can soon wrap up the first in-universe day (but by no means is this a requirement to work toward), and I plan to have it end with Neptune trying all she can to start up the locomotive. We'll see what the following morning might bring, regarding that.

I'll have a post for Key up later on. I think that group is going to end up sticking around the Mire a little bit longer, but they'll be back in time for classes, don't you worry.

Have fun, Kaga! o/

Right, so, I've finally had time to sit down and write for Neptune. As you might notice, I've essentially written her out of all existing interactions and she is now a "free character" at the moment; feel free to go wander out to the landing pad and investigate. My hope is that we can soon wrap up the first in-universe day (but by no means is this a requirement to work toward), and I plan to have it end with Neptune trying all she can to start up the locomotive. We'll see what the following morning might bring, regarding that.

I'll have a post for Key up later on. I think that group is going to end up sticking around the Mire a little bit longer, but they'll be back in time for classes, don't you worry.

We could definitely have some fun with classes. Like "marine biology" taught by a mermaid. "Myths and Legends" taught by a unicorn/griffin/bigfoot. And, of course, "magic history" taught by a witch/wizard. Phys-ed could be taught by a talking rino...

Reactions: Eruantien and Luma
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Kagayours and Eru
Woo, double post! I feel way more productive now. >_>

Anyway, I've also finally gotten to introduce that miniature train "easter egg" I wrote into Neptune's CS so, so long ago. Pretty hype for that. Isn't it cool how things work out sometimes?

But, right; we now have a lot of actions opened up so people can respond to them if they wish.
slithers back into den of smol snek-dom

Already planning some possibilities for Deen... we do have all these jellybeans lying about! Need to find out where they're coming from.......

Oh, almost forgot... @Luma ...

Sol's green sphere is about to become a jellybean magnet. Hope you don't mind... :bsmile:

Oh, almost forgot... @Luma ...

Sol's green sphere is about to become a jellybean magnet. Hope you don't mind... :bsmile:
Heh, no, not at all. Sol's used to being the center of gravity anyways.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Heh, no, not at all. Sol's used to being the center of gravity anyways.

Excellent! It will be quite amusing to see just how many jellybeans Sol can "lift". (Sees image of Sol shaking sphere vigorously, in an attempt to shake off all the beans.)

Reactions: Luma
Reapers Harbingers.

rbZTpz5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.