3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
My brother recognized the url on sight. He is literally an internet god I think.

YEARS LATER AND IT GETS ME EVERY TIME.

Reactions: Minibit and LeVen
O-Oh! N-Never knew you felt this way! :umm:

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
Haha, jokes on you, I like this song.

We're no strangers to loove~

Well then...I can't believe it...I tried so hard to never have it happen to me...Only to have it happen on Iwaku..

• Love
earl-hebner.gif

• Love
What if Mini actually posted the link to something really great, and everyone's just trying to cover it up by saying it's a Rick Roll because they want what's on the other side of the link all for themselves? Food for thought.

• Love
What if Mini actually posted the link to something really great, and everyone's just trying to cover it up by saying it's a Rick Roll because they want what's on the other side of the link all for themselves? Food for thought.

my mind

blown it is

• Love
I've gotten Rickroll'd so many times it's not funny ; A ;, but I do enjoy the song after all those times... so I guess it's not too bad!

• Love
I feel so damn stupid. I was scrollig through older threads and saw this. I WATCHED AGAIN BECAUSE I FORGOT. DAMN YOU MEMORY

What- What is this...? I wasn't born with this kind of music. Why have you tainted my mind with such strange music...? .__.

What- What is this...? I wasn't born with this kind of music. Why have you tainted my mind with such strange music...? .__.
Y- you're not familiar with a Rick roll?! I feel so old!

Also that you find this music strange while I shake my head at newer music makes me feel old

STOP AGING ME! >8{

Status
Not open for further replies.