OMG please RP with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cry

Original poster
Ok Note I have no Plots I have ideas But no PLOTS! My plots are something that I think with others.... For real I hate thinking alone >.>

OK Something's I like to talk about:

My Gender: F**k knew you would ask Female And Sami-Proud of it the worst part of being a girl is your boobs I hate them!

Play Gender: I only Play Female I try playing males But really Really FAIL at it Please don't make me do that Doesn't mean I don't do Yoai lady's *Wink*

Gender You Play: Male I need Males!

Age: No just No..... all you need it under the age of 18.

Posting: I Don't mind if you leave just tell me please.... also Grammar means nothing to me.... I suck at it so Yeah. Post length I don't care just nothing to long my AD can't handle it reading stuff to long and i may get lost

Rp likes: Don`t read everything my Whatever you call it says It changes

• Horror
  • Romance
  • Demon/Devil Lord
  • Modern
  • Supernatural
  • Sad Stuff...
  • Ect....
  • PLOT TWIST (give me this and your my BFF forever!)
Rp No's just no: This stuff I hate in rps!
  • If we just meet and you'r character is all over my character in love way (unless your charactre is A perv then Whatever) but romance shouldn't be like 6 post and they are in love THAT'S NOT HOW SHIT GOES!
  • Ummm killing my character is a no go XD I have no idea that was the only thing I hade really XD

SO now the ideas

Fandoms:

• Soul hackers! AKA the Shin Megai Tensei series! ( I only have the Soul hackers >.> Ps this game rated M I have no idea still but so far I love this game) FOr the ones that are like this sounds cool what is this here http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Shin_Megami_Tensei_(Series)
  • gardens of the galaxy (AHHHHHHHA AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hock on a feeling Dana danaa I'm In love with you XD yeah I only know Hocked on a feeling part XD)
  • Marvel
  • Manga's/Anime (I known Mostly ALOT of Anime and Mangas out of friends and people that tell me to review them Soooooo yeah I may know some anime you pull up.... it doesn't mean I watch it I just know it ^^)
  • Halo (i'm Willing to try something with this)
  • DMC (OCxOC)
  • Ect.... any fandom you like I willing to do ^^

Others:
  • Vampire x Human (I always like to play human ^^; But if you want you can be human)
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Supernatural X Human
  • Detective X Assistens
  • Killer X Normal Person
  • Cop X Killer
  • Hacker X Hacker
  • Hacker X Normal Person
  • Hacker X Cop
  • Demon X Angel
  • Geek X Pop
  • Singer X Normal
  • Modal x Modal
  • Modal X Photographer
  • Ect.. Give me anything

SO yeah Thats mostly it If you want to rp then Pm Me ^^ Please! I'm Bored and I need something to do >.>

Hey Hey! I would love to RP with you! Please Message me and we can talk through some plots and ideas!

I can hold onto those for you, Cry. ;3

Ok Note I have no Plots I have ideas But no PLOTS! My plots are something that I think with others.... For real I hate thinking alone >.>

OK Something's I like to talk about:

My Gender: F**k knew you would ask Female And Sami-Proud of it the worst part of being a girl is your boobs I hate them!

Play Gender: I only Play Female I try playing males But really Really FAIL at it Please don't make me do that Doesn't mean I don't do Yoai lady's *Wink*

Gender You Play: Male I need Males!

Age: No just No..... all you need it under the age of 18.

Posting: I Don't mind if you leave just tell me please.... also Grammar means nothing to me.... I suck at it so Yeah. Post length I don't care just nothing to long my AD can't handle it reading stuff to long and i may get lost

Rp likes: Don`t read everything my Whatever you call it says It changes

• Horror
  • Romance
  • Demon/Devil Lord
  • Modern
  • Supernatural
  • Sad Stuff...
  • Ect....
  • PLOT TWIST (give me this and your my BFF forever!)
Rp No's just no: This stuff I hate in rps!
  • If we just meet and you'r character is all over my character in love way (unless your charactre is A perv then Whatever) but romance shouldn't be like 6 post and they are in love THAT'S NOT HOW SHIT GOES!
  • Ummm killing my character is a no go XD I have no idea that was the only thing I hade really XD

SO now the ideas

Fandoms:

• Soul hackers! AKA the Shin Megai Tensei series! ( I only have the Soul hackers >.> Ps this game rated M I have no idea still but so far I love this game) FOr the ones that are like this sounds cool what is this here http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Shin_Megami_Tensei_(Series)
  • gardens of the galaxy (AHHHHHHHA AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hock on a feeling Dana danaa I'm In love with you XD yeah I only know Hocked on a feeling part XD)
  • Marvel
  • Manga's/Anime (I known Mostly ALOT of Anime and Mangas out of friends and people that tell me to review them Soooooo yeah I may know some anime you pull up.... it doesn't mean I watch it I just know it ^^)
  • Halo (i'm Willing to try something with this)
  • DMC (OCxOC)
  • Ect.... any fandom you like I willing to do ^^

Others:
  • Vampire x Human (I always like to play human ^^; But if you want you can be human)
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Supernatural X Human
  • Detective X Assistens
  • Killer X Normal Person
  • Cop X Killer
  • Hacker X Hacker
  • Hacker X Normal Person
  • Hacker X Cop
  • Demon X Angel
  • Geek X Pop
  • Singer X Normal
  • Modal x Modal
  • Modal X Photographer
  • Ect.. Give me anything

SO yeah Thats mostly it If you want to rp then Pm Me ^^ Please! I'm Bored and I need something to do >.>
Hi would you be willing to rp, im new to this so i need to find a few people thats all, i have 5 characters already and would like to discuss the rp.

Hi would you be willing to rp, im new to this so i need to find a few people thats all, i have 5 characters already and would like to discuss the rp.

SURE love to rp with new people to the site!

(not a stalker just happen to be scanning through this section) HECK YEAH! anything would be good.

Modern:

Mercenary X target!

• Love
Reactions: Cry
Sweet Im happy to find someone that likes mirai Nikki! I'll pm you

• Love
hmmm..... a ouran high rp?? PlzZ!!

Would any of these anime interest you if they were in an RP setting? :)

Free!
Death Note
Code Geass
Junjou Romantica
No Game No Life
Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?

If not, there are plenty of other things I'm sure we could do! Killer x Victim would be something I'd love to attempt, since I think there are a lot of unique and cool directions that idea could be taken in.

Hmmm. A demon/angel Rp...

Hmmm. A demon/angel Rp...
SURE!

Would any of these anime interest you if they were in an RP setting? :)

Free!
Death Note
Code Geass
Junjou Romantica
No Game No Life
Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?

If not, there are plenty of other things I'm sure we could do! Killer x Victim would be something I'd love to attempt, since I think there are a lot of unique and cool directions that idea could be taken in.
FREE FREE FREE!! PLEASE LET ME DO FREE WITH YOU! or Code greass!

hmmm..... a ouran high rp?? PlzZ!!
SURE!

BEFORE ANYTHING, MY PHONE IS BROKEN ON CAPSLOCK, ALSO, I AGREE WITH ALLEJUAH, IM A GIRL, AND I BEPEIVE BOOBS ARE GREAT... #BUTCH & LIPSTICK ;)

i love to rp with you and...... *walk up to you real cloesand wispers* i am the plot twist queen i love them there the best and i try add them in were ever i can XD

Status
Not open for further replies.