OMG Notification Email?

• If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
  • Top RP Sites
    Did you know that the Top Ten RP list helps to get us tons of cool new members? Vote every day in July and lets see if we can get #1!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Draconis

Original poster
So, my email addy is correct, it's been roughly an hour, and I still don't have a notification email. Yes, I checked the spam folder. Ain't there. Ta ta for now~

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
D

Draconis

Original poster
Thank you, Diana~. Is that a common issue, or was I just special for some reason?

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
  1. Female
A lot of email providers will auto-spam any automated emails. o__o Especially hotmail, yahoo, and msn. Gmail is usually good about not doing it, but ever so often something gets eaten.

D

Draconis

Original poster
But it should have diverted to my spam folder; I checked, there was nada. I can't recall what the registration page was like, but I probably opted out of admin emails. Can that affect getting a validation email? If so, maybe that option should be wiped from the registration process. c.c

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
  1. Female
That would not affect it, no. XD Chances are if the email didn't even get to spam it was just a freak sever fart. Rare, but happens.

D

Draconis

Original poster
It's cuz you don't love me! I demand cuddles!

Status
Not open for further replies.