1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Omg it's bubblegum day?!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Minibit, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm a hubba bubba girl myself

• Love Love x 1
  2. Why is there a day for everything? I mean, does anyone observe it, or is ot just some sap that just submits it and nobody questions it?

3. I don't like bubble gum :(

Is there a coca cola day? I want a coca cola day. Or a potato chip day :D

Oops.. Off topic. ... ... Bubble gum.. don't like. They loose their taste way too quickly >_<

• Love Love x 1
  4. Orbit Complete for me. And it has to be spearmint flavour. Spearmint all the way!

5. Bubbalicious Watermelon used to be my gum of choice. O___O

I don't chew gum anymore though, cause I hate the old gum after taste you get. >< And all that chewing after awhile makes my jaw sore.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Yes! It's all about the watermelon!

I, however, do not chew gum anymore either. Two years of braces and chewing of gum became forbidden. Now it just annoys me XD

• Like Like x 2
  7. I love chewing gum, a little bit too much, actually. I could chew through an entire pack in one day if no one were to stop me. 5 Gum is my favorite, spearmint specifically; the fruit flavors, eh... not so much. In my experience fruit flavored gum tends not to last as long as the minty stuff. It's not that I don't like the flavor, I'd just like something that lasts longer than 30 seconds, ya know?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Shhhhh! Nobody tell my kid this!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  9. I don't like bubble gum.
    It's too chewy.
    I'm a man.
    I don't like things that are too chewy.

10. i like bubble gum....crisis!

yay old school animu

11. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dude... that's awful...
    You're a cruel person.

13. So many posts, no one knows who you're talking about!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ditto! I already have gum stuck to my wall.....

• Like Like x 1
  15. I actually hate hubba bubba after like, thirty minutes >.<

16. I PROCLAIM TO THE CITIZENS OF THIS THREAD- Join us, become one of the Mur Zombies!

17. Boom

Headshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.