Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a CS and PM it to me.

Remember;
-Anime Image
-Name, Eyes, Hair, Age, and skills
-Bio of at least 1 paragraph

Hoping that Zane gets picked up by someone who can be dedicated to the plot

Its not your fault, its me. I cant give you what you like. And for that i dont blame you, i just have a different viewing on RPing i guess.. I dont know.. Maybe later on sometimes :)

I'm back to looking for partners

I love the musician story and the librarianxreader/author story.
I also like your Suzume character. I've always been interested in playing a blind character.

Last edited:
Name: Tia
Hair: Red
Eyes: Yellow
Race: Human
Bio: Tia came from the royal family however due to a mix up she was given away to a very unwealthy family that lived in the area. She was always interested in being lady-like however because of her family she did a lot of labor work and found interest in martial arts and fighting. She play fought with her other siblings but she always came out on top. She is very family oriented. She doesn't let people in easily however she cares about the people she surrounds herself with.

Attachments

• tsume.jpg
    tsume.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 4
Name: Tia
Hair: Red
Eyes: Yellow
Race: Human
Bio: Tia came from the royal family however due to a mix up she was given away to a very unwealthy family that lived in the area. She was always interested in being lady-like however because of her family she did a lot of labor work and found interest in martial arts and fighting. She play fought with her other siblings but she always came out on top. She is very family oriented. She doesn't let people in easily however she cares about the people she surrounds herself with.
This has nothing to do with Zane. Zane is a demon. This character wouldn't fit with what I had planned with Zane.

Okay, let me try to come up with another character! Give me one moment!

Alright. Hey, where do you find your images?

Name: Molly Rugo
Hair: White
Eyes: Blue
Race: Demon
Bio: Molly lives in a one room apartment with her younger brother. Molly was always transfered from foster family to foster family, but got tired of being treated like a child. So when she turned 18, she left the orphanage and took her younger brother with her. Her brother usually stays home and remains in his room on his computer. He only talks to Molly and remains silent when anyone else attempts to talk to him. Molly wanders the streets of Japan people watching, and because of her small stature she goes unnoticed. She has a birth mark on her back that she has always had. She has always kept to herself as she grew up, but she remembers having one person that she always had a small interest in. She is very shy, but she wishes she knew where he was. Atleast she had somekind of family when she was in foster care.

Attachments

• molly.png
    molly.png
    288.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Molly Rugo
Hair: White
Eyes: Blue
Race: Demon
Bio: Molly lives in a one room apartment with her younger brother. Molly was always transfered from foster family to foster family, but got tired of being treated like a child. So when she turned 18, she left the orphanage and took her younger brother with her. Her brother usually stays home and remains in his room on his computer. He only talks to Molly and remains silent when anyone else attempts to talk to him. Molly wanders the streets of Japan people watching, and because of her small stature she goes unnoticed.
Close. But once more.

Please read under Zane's CS carefully, and edit this character to fit my request. I cannot budge on this one, so if you cannot do this, we most likely cannot RP.

Still looking for new partners.

Still looking. Trying to use all characters. Zane Suki is now in use by @Haru Michi

Status
Not open for further replies.