Not open for further replies.
Human Name:
Rose Halliwell
Goddess:
Aphrodite
Human Age:
Twenty-Three
Appearance:
Rose stands at 164 cm tall with short dark brown almost black hair and bright blue eyes. Her snow white skin really brings out the color in both her hair and eyes, making her stand out when in a crowd of people.
GirlsDayHyeriTeaser.jpg
Personality:
Kind. Sweet. Caring. Seductive. Manipulative. Intelligent. Reserved yet Talkative to those close.
High School Consultant
Relationship Status:
Single

Can I be demeter she has always been my favorite goddess in the greek lessons. And I know a little fun fact about the relationship with her daughter.

This is btw the first time for me in an mature RP, I don't know how well I will do. But I think you can expect me to focus more on plot. (I only noticed after posting that it was mature)

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as the god wanted stands as open under the gods list, go ahead and make the character sheet for it.
And yes, it will focus on the plot. It was placed in the mature forum because of the nature of some gods.

I'm surprise nobody took Zeus, I have an idea, if you can reserved it to me, I will post later what I have in mind

I saw that your character surname is McGreggory, since Zeus and Hera are married, do I take that surname too or find one for my character

I mainly just took a random surname, if you want him to have another, you can find one, then they'll either have seperate surnames or i can change hers :)

I'll take yours. I like the surname McGreggory, sound Irish :)

Human name: Auriane Blommesteyn
God: Demeter
Age as human: 27
Appearance:
267___love_of_red__by_bittersweetvenom-d2yyzry.jpg

Auriane wanted too keep her youth despite being a mother so now she keeps it secret that persephone is her daughter. She is 1.70m and likes to wear warm coloured clothes.
Personality: She cares for a lot of things but her daughter always comes first, if someone says something negative about her then she will get in a rage. She is a bit obsessive about her. She gets sometimes overattached to things but she doesn't want to show it. She is also very sensitive about her failed love-life and can cry if you mention the wrong thing about it. Despite those flaws she loves taking care of children and helping other mothers 'survive' their child. She is very stubborn over her opinion but doesn't mind listening to them.
Relationshipstatus: single

I did the personality a bit different, I hope you don't mind that.

Reactions: Nat
Human name: Erik McGeggory
God: Zeus
Age as human: 33
Appearance:
fassbender-634.jpg

Personality: Erik is a leader born. He shows respect to other, but he imposes order to the people around him. He cares for his family. He tries to stay calm most of the time, but he is known to have some anger issue when people disrespect him or if they contest his authority. He tries to hide his weakness and shows a strong personality to everyone. He is a charming person who is known to flirt with the women around him without hiding the fact that he is married man. (may edit later)
Relationshipstatus: Married with Hera (complicated)

Ok everyone, i am thinking to start it ither tonight, or tomorrow. So then people can join in with the other gods later if they want. sounds good?

There are enough gods left so I think it is. I will post in a moment in the IC.

Until all the gods on the list have been claimed, yes it is :)

Human name:Adam
God: Ares
Age as human: 30
Appearance: (Both description and realistic picture would be great):
long-35.jpg

Personality: Player, out for himself, short tempered, only loyal to good friends, deadly.
Relationshipstatus: Single

O.o david as hit man?! O.o :o that mental image is terrifying.

I didn't know what to type to get a picture and i just finished watching the 50th anniversary so i just did David :). He would get every job done and still have time for a cup of tea.

I know! That's why it's scary xD i'm just happy you didnmt take Smith then. He's like a fluffy puppy.

I posted, I had no idea what kind of rented place it was so I just went with something. I will also keep the family relations heavily in mind, don't be surprised if Auriane mentions the family relations. (Yes I know they are complicated, that's exactly why. >:3)

Status
Not open for further replies.