Olympic Love

Brian was just trying to get though the day. Being that the feuneral was tommaorw and everyone was depressed and crying he wanted to be away from it all. The past few weeks had been hetic for him and everyone but he kept seeing Sarah's face and hearing her scream from the hospital and then everything else. He sighed and then paced back and forth in his room and then plopped down on the bed, He told his parents that he didn't feel like going to school and they understood but he did attend the practices that he had to go to. Brian was about to fall into a much needed sleep to relax when his phone vibrated. Pulling it out and checking the id he was schocked to see it was Sarah calling his phone. When he answered he heard the sound of her voice and he was lost for words. " Im fine......just getting ready to rest my eyes for head to the gym...he took a long pause and then sighed. " look i,....i miss you". it was really all he could say because he really wanted to see how she was doing but he didn't have the guts to go see her after the incident. Mabey he didn't know how there relationship was going to be and he was affraid that things would never be the same.... No. he knew they woul;dn't bge but he still lingered onto a hope that it would and it pained him the most knowing that the feeling of them drifting apart was there. Biran ran his hands through his hair and then sat up grabbing his jacket and keys and heading downstairs. He figured he'd go see her instead of being locked up inside the house drowing in his thoughts.

( Im sooooo damn sorry yes were still doing this)

((It's okay... I understand fully if you get caught up in things. I just didn't want this to fall into the RP graveyard...))

"I miss you too...," Sarah sighed, feeling an absence that just wasn't fulfilled with the sound of his voice.

Again, his voice was - distant, and it scared her. Even though Justin didn't go as far as kill her, but he killed something far more important, and she was determined to save it before it was gone for good. It didn't matter what Justin did to her, she hated him for what he did to her and Brian.

"Brian, can we...talk? I feel like we really need to..."

Just then her bedroom door opened. Her mom waved to her goodbye. She was heading out to take care of groceries and other errands before the day was over. Her step-dad was still at work, and the nurse had already left for the day. If they were going to have a chance to really just get their feelings off their chest, this would be the best time as ever.

Brian could hear the sound of Sarah's voice and it made his shake his head. He kept thinking about their relationship more and more. He drove his car and parked infront or her house right when he saw Sahra's parents leaving the house. Getting out of his car he walked over and said hey having a small conversation before he watched them leave and he headed into the house. Brian had just realized how long it had been since he'd been inside her house. Walking up the stairs he inhaled and then knocked on her room door ebfore opening it up. A small smile formed on his face and he closed the door behind him and sat on the end of the bed. " Hey there, you said we should talk?". Brian had no idea what the conversation was going to be about but he had a pretty good gues on what it was. Shifting his body he ran his hands throught his hair and looked at her.

Sarah scooted beside Brian, noticing his nervousness, and fully understood - for she felt the same. Sitting Indian style as she faced him, she folded her hands in her lap, staring down at them as she tried to figure out what to say. Sarah didn't know how to say what she wanted to say, but she had to come up with something.

"Brian...I...I just wanted to say thank you...for everything." Sarah looked up, trying to say through her expression the words she could not really find. "But, I almost wished you...weren't there when..." she paused, taking a breath. "It's just that... I don't want all of this...to change - us..., but...I feel like it has."

Tears glazed over Sarah's eyes, but they didn't fall just yet. Her stronger will would not allow it to, but to put her fears into words was painful.

"I'm scared, Brian... It's like....he's still here causing us problems..."