Olympic Love

Brian was egar to see a scary movie with Sarah. He loved the fact that she'd get scared before something crazy happened and how he'd get her to open her eyes right at the scary part was absolutly funny to him. When he pulled Sarah ontop of him he rested his hands on her waist and watched her facial expression when he asked about the scary movie. He didn't know what it was about scary movies that had people so afraid. Mabey it was the fact that they thought the parinormal stuff was real or that everything scary was real. The only thing Brian was freaked out about was the tourture movies because he knew that could happen in real life.

After a few off her tempting kisses Sarah finially gave in knowing that he wasn't going to budge anytime soon. He chuckled at her comment and sat up leaning his body against the wall as he scrolled throught movies on the telovision. " Your to funny, you do anything that i want because you love me". Brian looked in the search engine where he found a few good movies but he decided that he'd go with one that wasn't so bad. The texas chainsaw massacare.

Once Brian started the movie he watched as Sarah got herself completly comfortable with her whale pillow. He laughed and then pulled some covers on him and then adjusted the pillows. " Im right here if you feel the need to bug out" he teased,. A few minutes into te movie he glanced down at Sarah to see if she was still watching.

"You're too funny; you'll do anything that I want because you love me." Brian noted as he scrolled through the channels.

Sarah looked over her shoulder, "Well, you'll do the same thing for me...so what's so funny?" She stuck her tongue out at him and then returned her eyes back to his search. When he'd found the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, she cringed, "Oh, why this one?" Already, her killer whale was inching it way before her eyes.

Brian reassured her that he was there for her, which did make her feel better. She could feel his warmth behind her, which was real compared to the silly movie... Still, every time a really silent scene came up, the ones that force you to anticipate the inevitable, Sarah would tuck herself deeper into his body, squishing herself into a ball and cover her eyes with her plushie before the big scream. And even with all of that, she still jumped when she heard the screaming; peaking just a little to see exactly what was going on. All she knew was someone was getting something cut off again just because they were dumb enough to venture out alone in the first place.

One scene was just too much for her, Sarah squalled lightly and rolled over, tucking her head into Brian's chest. "Just...tell me when it's over..." Her plushie was over her free ear to block the sound of the chainsaw grinding through bone and the yells of sheer torture that went along with it. "Oooo, you owe me so much for this!" She's going to be so freaked out during the Halloween dance...

When Sarah stuck her tounge out he chuckled slightly. " Dont worry the texas chainsaw massacare isn't that bad plus the actual killer is dead now". Once the movie finaly started he saw how Sarah got and the scary part haden't even come one yet. It amazed him how fear was only straight from the mind but it made people freak out. As soon as he was getting into the movie, from the corner of his eye he could see her squeezing her whale shaped pillow like she was going through labor. He suddenly felt bad for the pillow.

As soon as the scary part came one which wasn't that bad Sarah jumped and then buried her face in his chest. Brian burst out laughing before wrapping his arms around her. " Okay okay ill tell you when it's over". Even thought she wasn't watching the scary movie, when she heard a scream or the sound of the chainsaw she tensed up aginst his body as if the people were going to pop right out of the tv screen and drag her in with them.

Once the movie was over he changed the channle to some cartoon of the sort and then he slid his body under the covers. Yawning slightly he pulled Sarah close to his body and smiled. " Okay so since you watched only a half of the movie what exactly do you want?". He played with his her fair and then kissed her cheek, then neck.

Sarah frowned playfully at Brian for laughing at her, and calmed down when he changed the channel. The relief was apparent for it washed the tension out of her entire body. When Brian pulled her close, questioning what she wanted for her reward for watching half the movie, she closed her eyes and thought for a bit; feeling his cool lips touch her neck.

"Umm, let me thing on that for a moment...," she stretched her neck slightly to give him ample room to continue his actions. Her fingers dragged through his hair and tickled his ears as she relished his touch.

"Since it was only half a movie, I won't be so cruel... So, I want you to admit that I'm the fastest swimmer between us." She giggled at the thought, wondering just what such a challenge would get her. She knew she was swift in the water, but her and Brian had always stood neck in neck; both taking the title of faster from each other back and forth for years. He was the strongest in strokes, but she had the endurance. Still, such a title has never been official between them because it keeps changing between the two.

When Sarha lifted up her neck so he could continue to kiss he happily continued before Sarah thought of what she wanted him to do. " Do i honeslty have to admit that? Ill admit to anything but that". He knew that they were equal when it came to swimming. Once she'd win and then the next time he'd win almost like a never ending fued. " Okay your the fastest swimmer between us..but were going to have a little race after homecomming and the recruits come back with who their going to choose.

After cuddling, kissing, and touching Brian was getting tired and he slowly drifted off to sleep. The light flashed though the room and woke him up. Sarah was cuddled against his body sleeping peacfully. Slowly Brian eased himself out the bed and then grabbed his clothes and headed into the bathroom to take a shower. Letting the warm water hit his body was the best thing ever and it eased his tense muscles a whole lot better than before.

Once he finished drying off he wrapped a towel around his waist and then walked back into Sarah's room and shook her gently. " Hey wake up, we gotta meet Dexter and Nichole at the costume store and get ready for homecomming". He walked over to his back and thew on his boxers and pants and then his shirt. He sat on the bed and then playfully poked Sarah all over until she was fully awake.

"Fine, a race to the finish."

She was content with that and she grabbed the remote to turn the TV off. Snuggling close to Brian, relaxing in his presence, Sarah fell deeply asleep. She didn't notice when the sun rose, or when Brian crawled out of the bed. Instead, she felt a little shake and a clouded voice above her. She was far too comfortable in her dreams and didn't really move until Brian returned to poke her all over, causing her to wiggle and laugh until she was alert enough to fight back.

"Ah, I'm up already!" She stretched and yawned a bit before throwing her sheets aside. She sat up and pushed Brian playfully on the shoulder, "There's nicer ways to wake people up, ya know. That wasn't fair at all." She grabbed her pajama pants that were still on the floor and laid them over the arm of her office chair. "Hey, Nicole's going to be calling right about..."

And her cell began to ring on cue, bouncing on the bed side table. "Can you get that while I dress?" Sarah headed into her closet to grab a skirt and blouse and a pair of sandals and underwear before heading into the bathroom to change.

"Is she up already?" Nicole giggled in the phone, surprised to hear Brian's voice. "Usually, I have to call her about ten times before she does. Good that you were there - saved me some time."

When she said that she was up and then playfully pushed his shoulder. " Well if i poked you gently you'd probubally still be asleep and i see it being very fair". He smiled and as soon as he turned on the tv Sahrah's phone went off as she gathered her things and headed into the bahroom to get ready. Brian answered the phone and it was Nichole. " Yeah i got her up, she's somewhat of a deep sleeper but will meet you and Dexter at the costume store.

After hanging up the phone he gathered his things and headed downstairs where Sarah's parents were getting ready to head to work. He greeted them and then placed his bags in the trunk before heading back inside and upstairs. Brian text him and said he was going to be some dead football player and he was going to homecomming with Shelly some girl who was on the track team.

Brian got back on the computer and scrolled thought costumes while he was waiting for Sarah. Homecomming was at 8 and it was 12 o' clock so they had time but still he knew that getting dressed took forever, especially Nichole and Sarah. When she was out of the bathroom he turned to her. " Wanna take my car or yours? And have any idea on costumes?".

"We can take yours." Sarah tied her hair up and then straightened up her bed.

"Um, well you didn't say anything about the few I'd mentioned last night." She leaned over Brian's shoulder, giving him a peck on the cheek as she looked through the costume ideas with him.

"Oh, whoa, stop! That's awesome! We should do that." She pointed to the Nightmare Before Christmas couple concept of Jack the Pumpkin King and Sally. "That would be fun, and I wouldn't have to do anything to my hair but straighten it." She smiled, happy to pick a character that's a red-head. "What do you think? Or do you want something more gruesome, like Zombie Homecoming King and Queen? That will work too...but, how many zombies are going to be at this dance?"

draft_lens9936411module148100016photo_1297203849Jack_skellington_fancy_dr.jpg

When Sarah said that she'd take his car he nodded and then froze when she told him to stop at a particualr costume. " Hmm so you like this one? Its nice and i doubt anyone else will have these so might as well get them from the costume store while we still have a chance". Brian took another glance at the costume before logging off and standing up placing the chair back under the desk. " Alrighty then lets head out before the stores get crowded.

Brian hated when the stores were crowded, especially on holidays or special occasions because as soon as you got there the things that you needed were sold out or somebody got to the last item before you could reach it. Once they got to the car he started it up and headed down by the costume store where he spotted Dexter and NIchole cuddled up laughing.

Sarah walked with Brian to the front of the store where they found Dexter and Nicole in their typical position. She gave them a shout, getting a hug from her diving sister before the group entered into the store, chatting away about what they wanted to find.

Knowing just what they wanted, Sarah flagged down an employee and asked where they could find their particular costume.

"Oh, the full costume concepts for couples are in the back, to the right side of the store." The person pointed the direction. "Someone there will help you pick them out and there's dressing rooms back there as well."

Sarah took Brian's hand as they followed their friends to the back and found an assistant who helped them pull the costumes from the back storage area in their sizes. While they waited, Sarah and Nicole scanned through the racks of costumes, pulling out the most revealing concepts as their possible second choices, if their first ideas were not available.

The assistant was able to find both costume sets and handed them over, pointing to the large changing rooms nearby. Dexter and Nicole slipped into one dressing room.

Sarah took her costume, handing the red wig to the assistant, "I won't need that, thanks." And with a giggle, glance at Brian as she entered the second changing room.

When they got out of the car Brian greeted Dexter and NIchole and then followed them into the store. The place was failry bug with alot of nice costumes. The owner was hanging up some signs and then he headed into the back. He watched as Sarah got one of the employees attention and asked for the costumes.

Brian followed Sarah and then rest of them to the back and watched as the employee gave Dexter and NIchole their costume and the headed into the changing room. It was only a few minutes of waiting before the employee came back with theit outfits.

Taking his he thanked the lady before heading into the changing room behind Sarah. He hung his costume on a hook before taking off his clothes to try on his costume. It was kinda hard not to stare at Sarah while she changed so he turned away from her. After he was finished getting dressed he walked out the changing room and looked in the big mirror.

Dexter and Nichole came out in their outfits and they seemed to like it. They all laughed abd joked about eachothers costume before making sure it was what they really wanted to buy. Brian liked it and he knew that oneone would have the outfit they had since everyone was a ghost, zombie or vampire.

After getting dressed in his clothes he took his costume up to the counter before paying for his and Sarah's. The clerk placed the items in seprate bags and he waited for Dexter and aNichole to buy their outfits.

Sarah undressed and slipped the Sally costume on, finding it fitting exactly right. She took a moment to glance at herself in the mirror, considering temporarily dying her hair a darker red just to fit the character for the night. After, she changed back into her clothes, noticing how Brian kept his eyes averted. They left the dressing room and paid for their costumes. When Dexter and Nicole finally paid for their outfits, the idea of lunch was hitting them all.

"Well, we can grab a bit to eat, or get take out and head back home." Sarah announced as they all walked to their vehicles. "We have to give ourselves time to dress and such."

She really just wanted a little time to go swimming before the dance. She was starting to miss the water, and even though the weather was cooler at the end of October, she still enjoyed the heated pool at the gym. If her step-dad was able to fix the filter pump on their indoor pool at home, then she might get a chance to swim a few relaxing laps with Brian and still have plenty of time for the dance. It all depends on what time they had left.

" Hmm well its already 4 so we can head home and order takeout". Brian got in the car and then tapped his fingers against the steering wheel. His head was light and his chest was tightening. Inhaling a deep breath he started the car and then pulled out the parking lot. The worrness of the recruiters was getting to him and he wanted to know who they were picking. There were other great swimmers out there, better than him and they would be announcing the students the day after homecomming.

When they headed back to Ssarah's house he pulled his bag out the back and then sorted through until he found his shorts. " Do you think that the recruiters are going to pick us? I mean were good but still..i feel like the incident with Justin jeprodized my chances at the winter games.

He turned tword er before leaning on her slightly and closing his eyes. Brian knew he was overthinking and it was wearing him out mentally so he quickly shook his head. " Look we still have a few hours left so what do you want to do before we start getting dressed for hoemcomming?". Brian tossed his duffle bag over his shoulder and then looked down at the ground.

On the way back home, Sarah noticed how tensed Brian was becoming, wondering if he was just needing to relax after all that shopping. When they made it back to Sarah's empty house, while he was changing Sarah ordered their usual take-out and called her step-dad to ask about the condition of their pool.

"Do you think that the recruiters are going to pick us?" Brian began, cluing her in on what was going on in his head. "I mean we're good, but still... I feel like the incident with Justin jeopardized my chances at the winter games."

Sarah slipped her cell in her pocket and wrapped her arms around him when he leaned in slightly on her for support. "Don't worry yourself so much over that. They saw what had happened, and I know our coach informed them of the situation if they questioned things. Your grades, and good character, speaks just as boldly as your undefeated record." She lifted her chin to give him a reassuring grin, "They're only here to see us three... If they weren't still interested, they would had left Homecoming night."

Brian shook his head, "Look, we still have a few hours left, so what do you want to do before we start getting dressed for Homecoming?"

"Swimming. Nerves are always calmer in the water," she sighed. "My step-dad says he's fixed the filter pump in the pool, so it's all good now. Besides, I owe you a race." She kissed his chin and playfully smirked, hoping to get his thoughts off the recruiters.

When Sarah wrapped her arms aroud him and spoke, he relaxed and felt alot better than he had before. SHe wanted to go swimming and Brian felt like that would be best for him as well since all the stress that going through his mind. He walked inside and then downstairs to their pool. It was amazing and it was the first time he'd seen it. Opening the doors he placed his towels on the chair and then he looked at the water before he started streaching his muscles. Taking a deep breath he turned to Sarah and then he looked back at the water. " Im going to win this little race but if you insist your the fastest your gonna have to prove it".

After streaching his body Brian dove into the pool and then sunk to the bottom looking up at the water. Closing his eyes he pushed himself up and swam to the surface to catch his breath.

" Ahhhh this water feels so good! Its relaxing" He smiled before swimming to the wall and then positionging himself on the wall and waited for Sarah to get into the pool. " First on to the otherside and back wins and if i win you have to do something and if you win the same goes for me". Brian loved to make everything a challenge, it was more fun that way.

"Oh, I'm going to prove it alright, in your face!"

Sarah laughed as she stepped into the dressing room to grab one of her training Speedos and quickly change. She stepped out and began to stretch while Brian was testing the warm water. Just seeing him turning back into his normal self, in his comfort zone, made her happy. Brian's a very emotional person, but strong in character and capable of managing his stresses, but when they turn on a dime she knew the best way to change its course. Seems like that's another thing that will never change with them two.

When Brian announced the rules and goal of the race, Sarah tucked her hair under her cap and sneered, "Prepare to be my slave for the rest of the year, oh minion of mine." She was really in a giddy mood. Diving in, she made her way to the wall slowly to give her muscles time to adjust. She set herself for a push-off and gave Brian a wink.

"Are we using our fastest stroke, or just breaststroke?"

When he answered her, she nodded and looked down the pool, which was an Olympic half length. To take it twice equaled a full Olympic mile. This would be a true comparison.

"On your mark....Get set....GO!!"

When Sarah joined Brian in the water he was pumped and ready. She said that she was going to provve it to him and he honestly wanted to know who was going to win. Since the pool wasn't as huge as the one in school or the reals ones when they did the practices and races it wasn't small either and it was enough room to complete the race. He adjusted his footing pressed against the wall and inhaled and exhaled a few deep breaths before he heard Sarah speak again. As soon as she mark get set and then go he pushed off the wall and then began to move his arms.

Swimming was just natrual and he felt like was born to swim. They were neck and neck until he moved his arms even faster than before. It was hard to determine who was going to win at one point. First he was adead and then Sarah and then back to him. When they fliped for the last and finisl, and headed back they were once again neck and neck. Brian pushed his body past the limit and then forced himself to move even faster slamming his hand on the wall.

He already knew that he won. It was close but he knew it and he had the smile on his face to prove it. His arms were throbbing in pain and he climbed out the water drying off what he could. " Ha like i said im the best and you have to do what i say". Brian didn't really think of anything but he knew that whatever he was going to make her do would be funny.

Once he was fully dry he headed upstairs and then took a shower upstairs. It was two hours until the homecomming and he was getting ready. He dryed off and then began putting once his clothes and doing his hair. Mark wanted to meet up infront of the school and Brian agreed and then when he got off the phone he sat on the fluffy chair.

Sarah was fuming, a little hurt that he'd won this time...in her own pool no less, but she wasn't too upset. It was fun anyways, but now she was at his mercy for the rest of the night. There was no telling what he would put her through, but she trusted him enough to know it wouldn't be too bad...too embarrassing...

"I'm challenging you next time," she threatened, "and there will be no mercy." She giggled at her own silliness before grabbing her clothes and heading upstairs. While Brian showed in her bathroom, she did so in hall bathroom, and then quickly dried and flatten her hair straight. Then, she did her Sally makeup, dressing her skin up like she was put together with thread, and then pulled the quill- like dress over her head. With her torn stockings and cute boots, she really looked like the real character.

"How do I look, my Pumpkin King?" She modeled for Brian, then leaned over him where he sat, holding herself up by propping her hands on his shoulders. "Are you ready to party like a homecoming king should?" She gave him a soft kiss, feeling as if she's missed a few of them throughout their day, and hoping she can cause him to forget his new found control over her.

Brian was glad that he'd won the challenge. He knew that if they went another round it would have probubally been diffrent and Sarah might have won. Now he was thinking and plotting what he wanted to do. As they were getting ready and Sarah got in the shower he was on the phone with his parents who wanted photos of them and were going to head over to the house before they left so they could take a few pictures of them together. After fnishing up the phone call he finished doing his hair.

Once his outfit was fully complete he smiled in satisfaction before turning around slightly to see Sarah in her costume. A smile formed on his lips as she walked over to him and spoke. " You look absolutally stunning". The feel of her close to his body made him strangley warm and he kissed her back and then once more. " Im more than ready to party". He stood and pulled Sarah into his arms before kissing her cheek soundly.

Dexter texted me and said that he was ready and waiting on Nichole and that they'd be at the school. After checking themselves in the mirror Brian headed downstairs to meet Sarah and his parents would couldn't help but take major pictures of them before they left. After they got in the car he drove them to the school which was packed. All the students were heading in the building and he greeted Mark and his date along with Dexter and Nichole. Everything seemed to be going great. The food, drinks, dancing, laughing and soon they were anouncing homecomming king and queen.

Sarah's parents were still at work, typical, so she texted them to give them the highlights and to send pics of her and Brian. After Brian's parents' took picture after picture, they all headed out. The party was majorly underway by the time they'd arrived. Mark and his date were there, and Dexter and Nicole stepped in fashionably late - as usual.

They danced and ate and just had a blast. Sarah was in heaven all over again in Brian's arms. She didn't care if the Olympic Committee were there enjoying the party, or that everyone was asking about where Justin and Jessica were at - if they were there at all. None of that mattered anymore, not when she was with Brian.

Soon, they homecoming court was introduced and everyone stepped up to be given their crowns and sashes again in order to stand around the thrones for the king and queen. They called Sarah and Brian up, and they took the stage together hand in hand. The crowd applauded as they were given their crowns, sashes and scepters and they took their thrones for another set of photos.

After the photo op, the party started back up again with the court dance - starting with the King and Queen spotlight dance.