Olympic Love

Brian rolled around in the bed twisting under the sheets. He forgot to close his window and the cool air was blowing in waking him up from the best sleep he had in weeks. Squinting his eyes he looked at the alarm clock and realized that he was twenty minutes early. Taking those extra minutes he closed his window and then walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. Walking back into his room he picked out his outfit. After jumping in thee shower it was actually the first time he wanted to go to school. Mabey because he was feeling great.

Drying off his body Brian got dressed with a red and black stripped sweater and then he put on come cargo pants. Putting his homework assingments into his backpack he headed downstairs and actually had a conversation at the breakfast table. Glancing up at the clock he was only a few minutes early before Mark headed over so he grabbed his backpack and headed out the house. Pulling out his cellphone he messaged mark to meet him halfway by the school.

Brian passed a few blocks where he saw Mark with his board leaning agaisnt the gate talking to some girl who headed off into the school building. Mark and Brian chatted up and cracked jokes about people and teachers. As they were talking he saw none other than Justing parking his car and then Jessica waiting for him. They both headed into the school basically arm in arm and he shoock his head. Pulling out his cellphone again he sent Sarah a message: Can we hang again after practice? Had fun yesterday. It was really the only text he could think of.

The classes were boring and he got his test and quizez back which he passed all of then with a high 87 and above. Walking into the swimming room he changed into his gear and then sat at the edge of the pool waiting for the coach to give further advice on what to do. Brian had warmed up and out the corner of his eye he saw Nichole glancing in his direction which made things utterly curious.

Nicole was worried stiff. Sarah hadn't returned none of her calls or texts, and she didn't see her anywhere in school so far. She wished she still had Mrs. Fritzgavin's number in her cell phone, but in the mist of switching to an iPhone, she'd lost several numbers and photos. Walking into the swimming pool area, she caught sight of Brian and thought, might as well. He may actually know something...He did help her out yesterday.

Before practice started, she quickly walked towards the group and made her way towards Brian. "Hey, Brian. Can I talk to you for a sec?"

When he stepped passed the group to stand nearby, she took a big breath, "I know this is probably a really crazy question to be asking you, but have you seen Sarah anywhere today? She's didn't mention to me about skipping school after yesterday's fainting episode she'd had." She'd moved in closer this time to avoid any eavesdroppers, "And...I saw Justin's car at her house late last night... and then he strolls in with Jessica today... I don't like it one bit."

Nicole was nervous for her friend, scared where the fright should be. If Sarah was okay, she would be calling her, or something...

Brian was just about to do some warm-ups in the pool. Watching as some of the other speed swimmwers and newbies dived in an began on their underwater and overwater swim set. When Nichole approaced him and asked if she could speak with him, he really didn't know how to respond so he stood up and walked away from the other group of swimmers. When Nichole asked if he had seen Sarah and that she didn't see her in school or the fact that she didn't call her Brian was beside himself.

He had no idea and the fact that Justin walked into the school cuddled up with Jessica was even more strange. " Wait his car was at Sarah's house last night?". Shaking his head Brian was debating in his mind. On wether to beat the shit out of Justin or find Sarah and then beat the shit out of Justin. " Okay look ill go over to her house to see if she's there". Brian headed into the changing room and got dressed gathering up his things and heading out.

Brian told his coach that he had something important to do and the coach let him go. Sprinting home he ran inside his house and grtabbed his keys off the hook and then he climbed into his car and drove out the driveway. It was only 10 minutes when he arrived at Sarah's house. Parking his car he climbed out and then knocked on the door waiting for a response. Picking up some small rocks he threw them at a window hoping they were hers.

Sarah woke up to knocking at her bedroom door, then the knob turned. She buried her head under the quilt.

"Ah, hunny, you're still feeling bad?" Helen sighed and found a tuff of wavy red hair to stroke.

"I just want one day of rest," Sarah mumbled under the sheets, and her mom just nodded.

"I'll call your coach, and pick up your homework after I get off from work, okay. You have your day of rest, dear." She stood up and left the room. After clearing the breakfast dishes, running a few loads of laundry, and fixing another cup of coffee, Helen was ready for her shift at the dentist office. She changed and grabbed her things, checking on Sarah one last time before heading towards the door.

Someone was knocking at the door, so she opened it. "Brian Rivers, well what are you doing around these neck of the woods?" Helen tossed her purse over her shoulder and gave Brian a big hug. "Great job at the last meet. You were awesome, as always."

When Brian asked about Sarah, Helen nodded and thumbed behind her, "She's in her room. I'd cleared her to stay home for a day. Yesterday really threw her off."

When Helen left for work, Sarah jumped out of bed and dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. When she looked in the mirror she couldn't believe what she saw. A large bruise crossed her right cheek bone and the side of her right eye.

"UGH! This is the last time, Sarah! The last time!" She was fed up with Justin, with the school, with the Olympics, with everything! What good was it to try to do anything right, when everyone around her was going to beat her down - in one form or another - to make sure she fails? Just then, she heard something hit her window. She stepped out of her bathroom and quickly rushed across the room. Peering out, she saw her mom talking to Brian.

"What - Why is he here?" It only took a second for her to realize. "Nicole!"

She grabbed her phone and found countless messages from her diving twin, her cheerleader and swimming coach, the principle, and other friends. Then, suddenly a rush of fear hit her. She ran back into her bathroom and scavenged around to find her make-up bag. Tossing the items into the sink, she grabbed whatever concealer she could find and quickly smudge as much as she could across her cheek and side of her face. Then, doing the same with some foundation, she covered up as much of the bruise she could. Then, tossing her hair out of the over-night pony tail, she brushed out her locks and styled it to fall over the right side of her face.

She knew her mom would allow Brian to come visit her - she trusted him that much. "Maybe I should take a lesson or two from mom about him..." she thought to herself as she stared at herself in the mirror. She never had to go through such drama when she was dating Brian. He was a gentleman compared to Justin, and held a lot more respect for her.

It's so funny how you don't realize the good things you have until they're gone...

Brian smiled immeditally when he saw Sarah's mom Helen. She was like a second mom to him and she was the best. She was always there for Sarah's games when she could and she supported both him and Sarah in anything that they wanted to persue in. Unlike the teachers and people at school who wanted them to become famous so they could get their few seconds of fame or ask them for certain favors like money or something like that.

When Helen congragulated him on his recent game he nodded and then returned the hug. " Thanks im glad you showed up". As soon as she drove away Brian headed into the house and was stunned. The house was nice and it was first time he had stepped into the house. The flooring was nice and their was wedding pictures up, and baby pictures of Sarah. Looking at the stair he slowly headed up not knowing if Sarah was sleep or not.

To his surprise she was wide awak and standing in the middle of her room fixing her hair. A smile formed on his face and he knocked on the opened door before stepping in. " Hey your mom told me you wern't feeling well and Nichole was bugging so i came to check up on you". He could tell that she was trying to look decent for him and he found it kinda cute because he he saw her with morning hair and still thought she looked nice.

Looking around the room it was nice. Their was medals and pictures around. Brian took another look at Sarah before pulling her in for a hug which he let linger more than he should. Placing his hands in his pocket he looked at her and then gave a confused look. Leaning forward until their faces were inches apart he brought his hand to her cheek. " Why are you wearing makeup?".

"Hey, your mom told me you weren't feeling well, and Nichole was bugging, so I came to check up on you."

Sarah quickly turned around, tossing her hair brush onto her desk and gave Brian a welcoming smile to hide everything else. "Uh, hey. Yea, I'd forgotten to call her to tell her what I was doing today. I just didn't feel like going to school after...ya know..."

Brian gave her a hug, and this time she didn't regret it. It was a nice jester, and some how she needed a hug from someone... When they pulled away, she tilted her head slightly to keep her hair falling towards her right side. Brian gave her a look, and she'd realized he was staring at her far too hard. Biting her lip, Sarah looked away slightly, "So, umm, how was your day so far? It's really hot outside, isn't it?" He was leaning closer to her face and obviously not paying attention to what she was saying.

"Why are you wearing makeup?" Brian asked while he raised a hand to her cheek.

Sarah backed away quickly, "I'm a girl, silly. We wear makeup when we head out for the day..." It was true, except for her... She hardly needed to wear it. Trying to change the subject, she grabbed the new swimming magazine she'd received in the mail yesterday and flipped to an article she'd thought was interesting. "Say, did you read this article about circulating breathing techniques? Here, you can borrow it, if you want. It's a very informative article."

As soon as Brian's hand was close to touching Sarah's cheek she stepped back quickly and that made him even more curious. He didn't want to pester her with questions about why she was waring makeup from staying at home but then again girls were girls and they wore makeup whenever they pleased. Her reason for wearing makeup was a little diffrent because he knew she wasn't the make up person. As soon as he was going to ask her something she changed the subject.

Watching Sarah reach for a mageizine he listened to her speak about breathing techniques and saying how he could borrow th book. Brian shook his head. " Nope im perfectly fine with my breathing methods but thanks for the offer. His eyes never took off her face and the sudden jump back made him honsestly want to know why. " Are you hiding something?". He turnned away only breifly and then he re- faced her.

" Look um Nichole told me that Justin was over here last night and then he came in with Jessica this morning all cuddled up. She's concerned and so am I, I honestly want to know why your with a guy who treats you like crap. Everyday im at pracice he talks about nothing but other girls and it pisses me off. I know that if those false rumors didn't spread then we'd still be together and you'd be so much happier". Taking a step forward he took her hand and pulled her tword him.

" Tell me one thing. Why are you with Justin? Why do you put up with him?".

When Brian declined the magazine offer, the look of defeat was definite. She tossed the magazine aside as he asked her if she was hiding something. Like always, somehow Brian could read her like a beloved book. She shook her head anyways, trying to avoid saying a lie...

She listened to to his words, really wondering why did she believe all those lies about Brian back then. And why, from out of all the good guys in this school, did she toss away one of the best for the worse one out there. It was time for her to come clean about everything. She truly couldn't go through the rest of her school life under Justin's thumb, especially now since he's decided to show off his prowess for keeping two girls wrapped around his finger.

"I don't know," Sarah began, feeling more confident in talking about her problems with Justin when Brian took her hand. "At first, he was really sweet. But then, I started my whole campaign for the Olympics, and that took a lot of my time with the extra training and stuff. He really didn't like that, but he liked being in front of the camera whenever the news came for interviews." She looked up at Brian with a plea of sorts across her face. Always too strong to ask for help, Sarah could only stand there, wishing someone could help her. Really, she wasn't sure anyone could.

"I've broken things off with him once before, but ended up regretting that choice. Last night...I told him I wasn't playing this game of his anymore, and he could have Jessica. But...," She pulled a few tissues for the Kleenex box on her desk and wiped the makeup off the side of her face, revealing her reward for standing up for herself. "I can't be seen like this - not with the Olympic committee spying on my every move. Justin's already threatened several times that he will tell them things, lies about me, to disqualify me out of the recruiting if I tell anyone. I have to continue playing his game so he can get his fifteen minutes of fame, or just forget the Olympics all together."

Sarah was almost in tears, but her strong Scottish side just wouldn't allow her to cry, not in front of Brian anyways. But, she was a wreck.

Brian listned to everything that Sarah was saying about Justin. How he seemed sweet but was really a jackass. Brian knew Justin already and he hated him before and still did. All Justin ever did was put on the famous smile and wink and he basically haad girls throwing panties at him but he knew there was more too it than that. When he was dating Jasmine fron the track team, he saw Justin with another girl and Jasmine said nothing and kept her head down.

He was relived when Sarah said that she brok things off but when she continued he just blinked. And thats when removed her makeup and he saw it. The bruise on her cheek and by her eye. " He hit you!? How many times had he done this to you?". Brian was pissed but he saw the tears in her eyes and he took a deep breath to control himself. " Look i dont care, your staing away from him and he's not comming over here and as for telling lies i dont think anyone would want to know his little secrect that he abuses girls".

It was all just to much for Brian and now the fact that Justin would lie just to get some fame made him sick. His hand reached up to her chen and he looked at her face but not at the bruises but at her. " Your done with him, and im restraning myself from leaving this room to go find him and handle him myself,..i just cant belive he did this to you". Leaning down slowly Brian kissed Sarah's lips softly and he let the kiss linger before backing up.

"He hit you!? How many times had he done this to you?"

"Enough to keep me quiet for eight months," she cringed. Sarah wasn't proud of herself for being a human punching bag, but at least now she felt like she could tell someone about it.

"Look, I don't care, your staying away from him and he's not coming over here, and as for telling lies, I don't think anyone would want to know his little secret about abusing girls." The look on Brian's face was disheartening. She knew he would be upset, anyone would be; but it was different for him; of course. When he touched her cheek, Sarah shook her head slightly, knowing that most of what Brian said wasn't true... Justin's not a person who gives up easily, especially when he had an agenda. "Your done with him, and I'm restraining myself from leaving this room to go find him and handle him myself..I just can't believe he did this to you."

Sarah was about to protest about his ideas of confronting Justin about this, but before she knew it, Brian had inched his way closer and his lips found a familiar place to rest. Her eyes lit up in astonishment, before they tightened shut to squeeze a trail of tears down her face. Her stomach was in a complete knot as the moment lingered slightly before he pulled away - always being the gentleman. Even though she's capable of holding her breath under water for a considerable amount of time, that one small moment left her breathless. Sarah took a deep breath before slowly allowing it to escape.

Eyes fluttering to release her remaining tears, she gasped, "I'm sorry...that I didn't believe you back then..." She wrapped her arm around her waist, as if she was trying to hold onto her emotions before they flooded her room. "I was so stupid then...apparently, I still am..." She stepped up to Brian with a natural worried look cross her face, "Please, don't do anything rash... If he finds out I told you anything..." she fell silent, too caught up in her hidden fears about Justin and her still lingering connection with Brian. "I don't want you mixed up in this too... He's so conniving and malicious - he'll try to ruin your chances in being recruited too, or worse."

((Oh, we need Justin and Brian to have a hash out on the football field during a game. Probably, let's have one more day pass, and then a pep rally and footfall friday! That will give Brian a chance to confront Justin the day before the game. 0.0))

Brian knew the type of guy he was dealing with. A sneaky and miniplative person who did whatever he wanted and if he didn't he'd ruin anyone who got in the way of his so called " Fame". Justin wasn't all he was cracked up to be. His skills on the feild were barley average but with the coach bosting and bragging to other schools as well as their own, they all treated him like he was some god they had to bow down to and only a few people knew him for who he truly was.

The breif kiss with Sarah was warm, soft and filled with feelings that he knew would never go away. He cared way too much about her and it would always be that way. Brian listened to Sarah as she spoke about beleving everyone else and the rumors and how she was stupid. Placing his hand on her waist he shook his head. " Your not stupid, sometimes when yoour in a hard situation you might choose to believe others, but i dont care about the past because i have you now".

Sarah pleaded with him about confronting Justin and how he'd ruin his chances of going to the game or the recruits but honestly Brian could care less. Sarah ment more to him than swimming and although he loved it he woulden't let some guy continue to put his hands on her. Finially Brian gave in and then told her he wouldn't. He walked to the bed and plopped down on it looking at her. " So what do you feel like doing since im not heading home anytime soon".

Taking the Kleenex in her hand, Sarah dried her eyes as she walked over towards her ocean-inspired bed. She tossed the wad in the small blue trash basket and sat beside Brian.

"Let's just - hang out." She slipped her hand under his and held it sandwiched in her other hand on her lap. "I don't want to be alone anymore..."

She leaned over, cupping her hand on his cheek as she gave him another kiss as a memento to her apologies. It was as if nothing had changed between them; they were still the same. "I've never stopped loving you," she finally admitted. "Sorry for hardening my heart against you all that time... I should of known better, but that's passed. I've learned my lesson now..."

Her sorrowful face finally lit up with a real, genuine smile for once. "We have a lot of catching up to do, don't we?"

Brian watched as Sarah sat on her bed and tossed the kleenex in her hand into the trash can. When Sarah said that she wanted to hang out Brian had no problem with that. it had been so long since they were alone and together that the feeling felt new to him almost like a crush asking him out type feeling.

When she slipped her hand with his Brian gave a gentle squeeze and then smiled when she leaned in kissed his lips softly. When Sarah said that she never stopped loving him he cupped her cheek and then chuckled. " I know, and im glad your with me again and you dont have to apologize because your already forgiven". She smiled and that was what she truly wanted. He haden't known what was going on with her and Justin and now that he did he made it a promise to himself that he wouldn't let it happen again.

Pulling her close to his body Brian enjoyed her close to him. They chatted and cuddled, kissed and touched exploring eachother's body like once before and when he glanced at the clock he realized that it was 8: 38. " Damn i have to head home and get ready for tommarow because the pep rally".

( Fist fight or just argument?)

((*mischievous twisty smile* You should know what's coming with a smile like that, right? LOL! I'll post my thoughts on the OCC, cause it's a huge turn of events that shows Justin's evil side, and ruins his chances at anything in front of the entire city. It also places Brian on a higher pedestal with the community and shows everyone that him and Sarah are back together...which leads into their Homecoming Victory and they gain the heart of the town.

Yea, it's that big!!!))

"Wow, and my parents will be heading in soon." She wasn't really too worried about that, but they did really need to get some rest. Sarah stood up to walk Brian to the door and give him a little kiss good night. "See you tomorrow," she smiled.

When Brian left, Sarah felt as if she was floating up the stairs. A bit of the stress that weighed her down was magically lifted after that day. She knew, undoubtedly, that her and Brian were truly meant to be with each other. After a year dating, and a nasty breakup with eight months of nothing...they've managed to still have that same, so-feel-good connection that just never died. Even with all the mistakes she had made, Brian still loved her regardless. There was nothing in this world that will change her mind about him anymore. This was just right, just like it use to be.

When her parents returned from work, they found Sarah in the best mood ever. She was beaming like a ray of sunlight, bubbly and excited about the little things again. Her mom read her like a book, and was happy to see her daughter in better spirits. That night, Sarah pressed her cheerleader uniform, feeling more confident that she could walk in that school as a powerful captain - without the football captain on her arm. That game was over for her now. Besides, she had the true captain of her heart that will forever be by her side.

Before bed, she texted Nicole that she was doing find and will be back at school. Nicole called her back with more news about Justin and Jessica, but Sarah cut her off before she had a chance to begin.

"It doesn't matter. I broke it off with him. I'm back with Brian..."

"FINALLY!!"

The two laughed and Nicole dropped the whole thing with Justin. "Nicole," Sarah's voice turned serious. "Who told you that Brian was cheating on my back in the day?"

Nicole hummed on the phone, "I believe Dexter told me that he overheard Justin talking about Brian like he was a jackass, and when Dexter confronted him about it he said that he'd saw all this stuff with him and Cindy."

Sarah shook her head, just as she'd thought... "Well, that explains why he moved in fast for the kill." She knew diving back into the past was a waste of time, but that was one bit of fuel she wouldn't mind using against him.

The girls said their good nights and Sarah fell deeply asleep. The next morning, she dressed, styled her hair down with her school bow clipped in her hair. She applied makeup on again. It was required for her to wear makeup for cheer events, but she made extra sure to apply more to her right side and packed it in her purse for small touch ups throughout the day. Once she felt content with herself, she decided to just make this day better than ever.

Picking up her keys, phone and backpack and training bag, she called Brian to see if he would like a ride to school. She didn't care about the extra stop - it was worth it.

((HA! Ended up PMing you instead. :3 ))

When Brian arrived home his parents were already there and had finished making dinner. They ate and chatted up about the upcomming meets and practice, school, work, and family things of the sort. He told them that he was back together with Sarah and they were happy about it. After dinner he was tired and he spent and hour doing homework and studying for upcomming test and then the next thirty minutes was his science project that he had to type up.

After taking off his clothes and then climbing into bed. Brian fell asleep as soon as he placed his head on the pillow. Waking up was the hardest thing to do. SLowly he got up and then headed in the bathroom and took a shower and got dressed. Since it was the pep rally it wasn't really a school day, it was more of a fun day where everyone chatted and supported their teams. He put on his varsity jacket and then took his phone off the charger.

When he headed downstairs he gretted his parents and ate breakfast. Grabbing his backpack and keys he headed out the house when he got a text from mark saying that he'd be at school late because he had a doctor's appoinment. Brian was planning on walking to school but when Sarah called and asked if he wanted a ride he agreed and rode with her to school wich was full of banners an the school colors. The teachers were about and some were in the school.

Brian wasn't necessiarlly hype about the rally for the fact that he would have to be around Justin for the football recognition. When Sarah parked the car he leaned over and gave her a soft kiss. " You look beautiful babe". He climbed out the car and then reached for her hand. When he looked up he saw alot of smiles from the girls and the teachers and he knew they were waiting for this moment to happen again.

"Why, thank you." Sarah stepped out of her car, grabbed her gear and locked the doors before moving to Brian's side. It felt so good to feel loved and cared for. The whole morning seemed brighter and full of good things heading her way, all because she'd illuminated one big mistake and forgave herself for another. As they walked together, she tried not to notice the reactions to everyone around her, but many were positive and well worth seeing. A lot of her close friends, teammates and classmates seem to either smile and give her a thumbs up, or huff in a defeated manner, but stare at them with envy. Sarah didn't care anymore. No one mattered, but Brian, mainly because she mattered to him.

She hated having to leave Brian for class. The only class they shared together was swimming practice and the football and cheer practices; which really didn't count all that much.
Taking everything in stride, Sarah let him escort her to her first period class and she left him with a sweet reminder for later. At least, this was a short day. They will miss sixth and seventh period for the pep rally. That was nice. At least, she's see him soon for morning swim class - which was a free day for the pep rally as well. That was going to be fun.

After her first class was over, Sarah rushed to her locker to drop off her books and collect her third period things before heading to the swimming gym. She changed and then sat down with all of her teammates, pulling out a book and crossing her legs while she waited for Brian and the coaches. She saw from the corner of her eyes eight people in suits entering with the coach from the office. She knew who they were; the five circled logo on their notebooks told her. She wondered what the Olympic Recruiters wanted to say today. In a way, a dark cloud began to hover over her head... She's seen enough of those hawks for the whole summer and half the fall season.

When they entered the school Brian groaned. He didn't feel like going to math class but he was glad that it wasn't a full day of school and some people had one class and others had two. it depended on what they were doing helping out the teachers and facilty on the pep rally. Sitting throug his first class was hell because he wanted to fall asleep. The english teacher was boring the class with the same damn lecture he gave every year.

After the grulling math class he was finished with work and had to head to the swim class. heading to his locker he got his bag with his swim stuff and he headed into the swimming room to see his teammates and Sarah sitting down. Brian joined then and the coach gave a speach of motivation. The recruiters were sitting in the background watching them. They did their normal swims and practice but it was bothering him that he was being watched.

Once the practice was over he dried off and then changed into his football uniform. The football and cheerleaders were getting ready and he waited in front of Sarah's locker before heading out. Everything seemed to be going well except that news spread quick to Justin about the whole relationship status but Brian could care less. mark showed up on time and in his uniform and they did their dailt handshake before the coach came over and congragulated them. He saw that Justin was pissed.

The Recruits announced that they will make their decision on the first week of next month about who they will recommend for training for the Olympics. That was their big announcement... Practically half the town knew what their choices were... Why was it taking them so long to figure it out?

Sarah enjoyed her swim practice - water was her anti-drug after all. After practice, she rushed to change back into her uniform, checking her make up; happy she decided on the water-base foundation. She rushed out of the swimming gym and headed to the main gym where the cheerleaders were stretching to prepare for the pep rally. She was really thrilled to be able to enjoy this rally without a care in the world. The cheer team was going to showcase their new dance routine for their competition next Spring. She mentally decided to devote her dance to Brian, for all his help - and then some.

>>>>>

Justin threw on his jersey and year jacket and just stared at Brian as he prepared for the pep rally.

"So, you got what you wanted, didn't you?" he asked heatedly as he stepped up to him. "So, did she show you the present I gave her? The color really brings out the brightness of her green eyes." He sneered as he shoulder pushed Brian while he passed by, only to turn back around - threatening him to do something about it.

Everyone was getting ready for the up comming events. The football team was getting ready and Mark decided to help out the coach with the gear. Since they were showing off the school and everything they'd be playing a game for the students, parents and teachers of the school. Brian was just about to grab his helmet when Justin came up to him. He gritted his teeth and just watched as he approached him trying not to do anything he sighed.

When Justin asked him if he knew about the present that he gave Sarah he gave him a look and when Justin shoulder bumbed him Brian showed him off. " Oh so you a badass? Your just a pussy who rather take his anger out of a girl then a guy makes me question how you really feel about guys". He saw Justin twitch and just as he reached for his helmet and gripped it in his hand the coach broke it up and told them to save the anger for the game.

Once they finished taking the sports pictures the game was comming up. He saw his parents and Sarah's as well as the recruits and other students filling up the sands and getting ready for the game. The coach gave a pep talk and then gave the the stratgey plan. The team they were going against sucked so they had no challlenge whats so ever. Brian followed his team onto the feild heated and pissed. Making the play he was ready to score a few yards and all eyes were on Justin.

((Oh, I think we have a mix up about the pep rally and football game... Or, are you time skipping the pep rally, so we can get to the football game that night? Works for me either way... I'll just skip to the game too.))

The pep rally was quick and painless. When the cheerleaders performed their dance, Sarah made absolutely sure her eyes were on Brian through it; completely ignoring Justin - even though she could see his evil little smirk, him licking his lips and throwing her kisses and whispered words. He was playing the game alright, but she wasn't participating.

After the pep rally, Justin was standing at the girls' locker room doors waiting for her. She rushed pass, locking arms with Nicole and Deseray, two of her cheer sisters who knew his ways. When Justin tried to follow them to get Sarah's attention, Nicole turned around to catch him completely off guard so the other two can get away.

"She's not in the mood to talk," her fingernail jabbed his chest, "And if my Sista doesn't want to talk, then you're don't want to talk either, Right!"

Justin sneered, but backed off a bit. She was Dexter's girl, and Dexter was his main guard... He didn't want to get on Dexter's bad side...and Nicole - he wasn't so sure if he could handle the woman. "Look, I just need to tell her sorry."

Nicole's sharp dragon nails twisted deeper into his skin, but he didn't flinch too much. "You've said enough, and that's enough for me. Unless, you're in the mood for a broken wrist or concussion in the middle of the game tonight... I can arrange that."

"Fine! That's how she wants to play things..." his eyes burned, turning red from the blood pumping into it. "I'll finish my discussion with her after the game..."

>>>>

At the game, Nicole told Sarah what Justin had said, which turned her two shades green. She knew things would come to this, but she only hoped that Justin wouldn't do anything too drastic. She knew what he was capable of, but not to his fullest extent. She didn't want to find out either. "I'll just stick with you guys until Brian gets me."

Sarah scream and cheered her head off throughout the game, trying her best to scream loud enough for Brian alone to hear. She knew the team would win just fine, but she wanted to keep his spirits up for other reasons. Justin was being an ass, as always. She didn't know if they were saying anything to each other on the field, but Justin kept shoulder pushing Brian ever time he passed him by. To anyone else, it looked like a pump up from one teammate to another, but she knew the anger behind it. It wasn't a nice jester.

When team A was on the sidelines watching the other team defend the ball against them, Justin had a chance to stir some shit. He walked over towards Sarah right in the middle of one of their cheers. Sneaking up on her, he grabbed her waist and spun her around. When she realized who was there, Justin quickly bend her over with a huge kiss on the lips. The crowd gasped and all eyes were off the game that was going on in the background. Sarah was punching anywhere she could with her pompoms, trying to get him off of her, but he kept his grip locked around her painfully tight while his tongue slipped deeper into her mouth to keep her muffled. His shoulder shield was digging into her chest painfully. Sarah grabbed a hold of his bottom lip and bit down on it as hard as she could, but even when they began to taste the copper flavor of his blood, Justin just continued to deepening his violation.

The cheer coach and one of the football coaches began to walk over to them, barking at Justin to step away and get back to the sideline, but he ignored them both. He wasn't looking for them. He wanted Brian to step up and take the challenge.