Olympian Inheritance - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it 18+ anyways? We planning to include lots of gore and sex or something?

No because I was fed up of the under 18's being all angsty and yelling.... and I want it to be more realistic. Life is full of shit....

Reactions: EternalMusic
Huh. I see. Okay then. When are we starting, btw?

I think we get to choose where they are.... probably.

Also, Vai, you do realize that teenagers being angsty IS realistic right? Dunno bout you, but I was a dramabucket a couple years ago, too, and I never even had a rebellious stage... Yay! I'm excited!

There is a difference between adults roleplaying angst and "OMG LIKE WTF I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT. YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING WHORE" *throws vase at the wall*

I can't deal with that shit.... if you're gonna yell and throw shit do it properly.

Point taken. :)

Vai, can humans get into the camp?

Name: Adrien Belleville
Species: Human. Descendant of Artemis
Appearance: 5'10, 160lbs, Athletic fit body, Model: Francisco Lachowski
Personality:
Adrien is a very open minded person that lives his life according to his inner values. He is cheerful and is a man to do everything. Usually more of a jokester, fun and clumsy, he does become very serious when responsibilities are given to him or when he focuses for a certain task. He is social and very honest. Too honest sometimes. A good listener.

Family:
  • Father: Jean-Michel Belleville
  • Mother: Chantal Tremblay
  • Brother: Erick Belleville
  • Brother: Tristan Belleville
  • Brother: Justin Belleville
Background:
Adrien comes from a French-Canadian background but lived all of his life in a small town located in the northern state of Maine near New-Brunswick, Canada. His father found him in the forest when he was a small infant while on a hunting trip with his oldest son. He was an old man at that time and so was his sons. Since then, they treated him like there one but jealousy overwhelmed the older brothers once Adrien was old enough to hunt with them. He was the youngest and yet the best amongst them. It was bound to create tension between them. Unfortunately, Adrien couldn't handle it anymore and didn't want to be in any bad terms with his family. He left home to search for his life. That was the day he met Pan and learned of his god Bloodline. He lived in the forest since then with him but one day, Pan just disappeared. Left alone, Adrien followed his instinct and ended up in the concrete jungle of Boston. Losing connection with Nature, he ended up staying there around half a year before getting to the camp at the start of July. He passed all of his summer at the camp with the friends he made.

Powers:
  • Eagle eye ( Extreme accuracy )
  • Run's at the Speed of a Cheetah (96–120 km/h (60–75 mph))
  • Animal Communication
  • Fish and Meat ( Base of his alimentation)
  • Dawn and beautiful landscape
  • Kittens
Dislikes:
  • Vegetables
  • Humiliations on his part or friends(Gets really mad)
  • Thunder
Fears:
  • Arachnophobia
tumblr_n51p4hOxd21swvlmfo4_500.gif

Last edited:
I posted! (happy dance) and I'm sorry for being so late :/

Is there anyone Serenity can join in with?

Reactions: Vaila
OK!!!!! :D
I want my characters to meet others and hopefully you guys ain't like Premaking couples
or else its just too easy xD
I suggest an activity between the camp ( and no capture the flag lmfao )
Like a ranking thing to see who can do what as a quest or something...
*Throwing in an idea*

I was thinking something like paintball or something.... like a war game

Can't we do something like a nice little soiree where people have to practice being light-fingered? Something calmer? ;)

Reactions: Vaila
Status
Not open for further replies.