Olympian Inheritance - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
*giggles* but it is so interesting >///<

Also I love the book series that it is based off ^////^

Reactions: Vaila
Oh Eternal!!! Its not based on Percy canon xD So..... Its fine if you get inspired but it has nothing to do with this!!! hahaha
Be back.... at like 2pm ( Montreal time! See ya!!! )

Whoops ^^"

I wasn't sure but it seemed really similar that's the only reason why I said that =///="

Gosh that's embarrassing... Well... I need to head to bed... Good night!

Hahahhaha no big deal girl xD
Goodnight!!!

( @Vaila we should know the peoples Time zone xD So we dont get mad if no replies happen etc etc xD )

Reactions: EternalMusic
This sounds so cool!!!

Thiis sounds so 18 ! Joke lol :P But I think there is a age limit..

Never mind then! Have fun for me!!

Name: Serenity
Species: Demigod
Appearance:
http://vanitydrift.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/tumblr_mcenex3TBk1qfz312o1_500.jpg

Personality:
Serenity is quite hot-heated and can hold grudges for excessive amounts of times. Stronger than she looks, but perhaps more fragile than she realizes. She carries with her a feigned air of indifference to mask her good will and common sense. She typically will not involve herself in conflicts that don't personally pertain to her, but is not above lending a hand if someone is in need. Although she is, in truth, quite virtuous and kind, she is also pragmatic and won't apply effort when she is wise enough to know that it could be for naught. She appreciates the little things and yearns for attention and friendship. She always seems to be more mature than she really is, due to the fact that she is always looking for knowledge like a sponge. However, if one cares to learn more about her, they will realize that she is rather silly in nature.

Family:
Mother:
Isabella Eaton (She has a turbulent relationship with her mother. Actually, that is an understatement. Serenity constantly feels as though her mother puts her down, and the older woman's critical nature does not help).
Father: Hephaestus (God of fire)
Background:
Serenity is well versed with the feeling of loneliness.
During her childhood, she often found herself becoming the mediator between the two other woman in her family - her mother and older sister Paris. Paris was significantly older, headstrong, and often callous, was a complete opposite of the younger Cathy, frivolous, self-centered, and frequently defeatist.

However, even though it seemed that they hated each other at times, it was as though Paris and her mother were the closest out of anyone. They would go on shopping trips and arrange dates. Even as Paris grew up and moved out, it seemed her older sister saw more of her mother than she did.

For a while, Serenity was content with this kind of life. She enjoyed the easy-going nature, and it did not seem to bother her that she had to do most of the work herself. Instead, she focused her energy towards finding her father. Her mother did not speak of it often, but Serenity had always wanted to find her anonymous father.
Just a couple of months ago, it was found that Paris had died in a car accident. Her mother, fearing for Serenity's life, then signed her up to this camp...

Powers:
She can create and manipulate fire. This is not an omnipotent ability, though, as she can only sustain the fire for a short period of time, before she can control it no longer.

Likes: Quiet places, reading, coffee, making friends, talking
Dislikes: The rain, loud noises, obnoxious people
Fears: Serenity's one true fear is the fear of never being loved. As she grew up in a household where her sister had everything, and she felt nothing, Serenity only wishes to feel this warm feeling herself, however, with the incessant criticism from her mother, she is not sure there will ever be anyone waiting for her.​

Name: Alexander Otto
Species:
demigod
Appearance: (don't have no pics so description time.) Alexander has rather long, unkempt black hair that hangs just above his shoulders. He has a slim build and lithe shape as well as Pailin skin he's an average height and usually wears concealing clothing, especially during the day.
Personality:
Alexander is the quit type, shy and easily made to feel out of place and uncomfortable. He is socially awkward since he hasn't had much practice talking with other people, but he tries to act cool and strong. In reality, despite a cold first appearance, he has a rather weak personality. He had always relied on someone else so he has trouble coping on his own and tends to just want to retreat into the darkness when things get too much for him to handle. All in all he has a bad way of dealing with things and will often get angered if pressured into anything.
Family:
Mother:
Nyx
Father: unknown
Uncle: Max Otto
Background:
Alexander didn't know either of his parents very well, as his father had passed not long after his first birthday. In his place he was brought up by his uncle who tried his best to raise him, despite being fairly young himself. When he was younger, Alexander would get emotional and throw tantrums, this is when his uncle discovered Alexander's abilities. Afraid of what others would think of it, he was kept indoors during the day and only allowed out over the nighttime, this way, if he cast shadows it wouldn't be noticeable, at least not as much. He often spent all night outside in the dark as it gave him a sense of closeness to the family he didn't have anymore. Alexander's uncle died when he was seventeen, murdered while Alexander was out. Alexander has felt guilty about it since.
Powers: can summon shadows to trap enemies. He can use shadows to cover himself in darkness to become invisible. can see through darkness while enemies cannot.
Dislikes: bright light, hot days, television
Fears: loosing the silent, dark place where he feels at home and being alone forever

Jazzz....... You with your 18+. Seriously..? Seriously? Oh hey! There's another Nyx kid!

This immediately caught my eye. I'm very interested!

I'm glad you like it! You should definitely sign up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.