Olympian Air Force Base (18+ Female Partners ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachary-Sama

Social Pariah
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
9:30 AM - 2:00 AM [Eastern US Time Zone]
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Furry, Action, Adventure, Romance, Demonic, Religious, future, past, japanese culture, pseudoscience, Anthro, Twincest,
Hey guys, Omega here. I've been reading a LOT of Rick Riordan lately (I finished the entire "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series in three days, the tv stayed off lol). And well, it got me wanting to do a Demigod RP or two with a similar aspect. I will be playing as the son of Hephaestus, the Greek God of the Forge, Metal, Metallurgy, Fire, and Volcanoes. I want to follow a similar concept to what Riordan did with Percy Jackson. I won't keep the whole "Separate identities for Roman/Greek Aspects" thing, just going with the Greek Mythology. It will take place in modern times, and the gods will have modern personalities mixed with the wisdom and civilised manner of the old days. I think my "Camp Half-Blood" concept might be like a military base, located directly under where Olympus is currently Anchored in the world. Each God (Including Minor Greek Gods) will have their own underground bunker, where their demigod children live. Each group of Demigods (Separated by their Divine Parent) goes up to Olympus once a week at a scheduled time.

Your job, as my partner, will be to make your own demigod character. Maybe they've grown up at the base, maybe they just found out about their lineage, your choice. You will be the love interest of my character, which means you cannot make them the daughter of Hephaestus. Gods don't have DNA, but they have essence, the only thing that matters is that two of the same essence don't mix.

I will list some relevant facts in the conversation with my chosen partner. However, if you are not learned about Greek Mythology, or you are and just want to fact-check, there's an app, and a website connected to it, that has everything you'd need to know.
Greek Mythology :: Greek Gods :: Greek Goddesses :: Greek Myths
You can also look up the Rick Riordan wiki, since we are going to be staying close to his concepts.

Now, since that's covered, I'll make my CS.

View attachment 96505
Name: Blake Hamilton
Eyes: Red
Hair: Red
Godly Parent: Hephaestus
Powers/Abilities: Fire, Ingenuity, Forging, Enchanting, Problem Solving
Bio:
Blake is the son of the Olympian Blacksmith, Hephaestus. He also happens to be the only attractive child of Hephaestus. He is also one of the rare Hephaestus demigods who wield the power to channel, summon and control fire. He spends most of his time at the base's forge, creating swords, spears, and other weapons and armor.
Name:
Hair:
Godly Parent:
Powers/Abilities:
Bio:

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: Celesse Mayweather
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Godly Parent: Hades
Powers/Abilities: Necromancy, Earth Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Bone Manipulation and Cold Manipulation.
Bio: Celesse is one of Hades' - the Olympian ruler of the Underworld - only daughters. Despite her sweet and demure appearance, her powers are as deadly and sharp as her cunning. Raised at the military base from her birth, Celesse is a trained killer. She spends her free time in the library, reading all the texts she can lay her hands on, to distract herself from her ever-growing conscience and hide her inner sweetness with a passive face and her silence.​

Name: Celesse Mayweather
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Godly Parent: Hades
Powers/Abilities: Necromancy, Earth Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Bone Manipulation and Cold Manipulation.
Bio: Celesse is one of Hades' - the Olympian ruler of the Underworld - only daughters. Despite her sweet and demure appearance, her powers are as deadly and sharp as her cunning. Raised at the military base from her birth, Celesse is a trained killer. She spends her free time in the library, reading all the texts she can lay her hands on, to distract herself from her ever-growing conscience and hide her inner sweetness with a passive face and her silence.​
I only have a couple notes;
-The only thing she'd be killing is monsters
-She wouldn't be able to manipulate the earth, that's not Hades' domain, and the only cold she'd be able to control is the chill involved with death.

I only have a couple notes;
-The only thing she'd be killing is monsters
-She wouldn't be able to manipulate the earth, that's not Hades' domain, and the only cold she'd be able to control is the chill involved with death.
Noted. Thank you and I wasn't positive about whether it would be monster and/or human killing. I see, I was using the Rick Rioridan Wiki and it said Geokinesis but I apologise if this is not what you'd wanted and I understand for the latter as well.

Noted. Thank you and I wasn't positive about whether it would be monster and/or human killing. I see, I was using the Rick Rioridan Wiki and it said Geokinesis but I apologise if this is not what you'd wanted and I understand for the latter as well.
Its fine. You'd be better off downloading the greek mythology app and studying that a little. Also, is there any way you'd be able to find a better picture for her? It's small, so when I zoom or make it bigger it pixelates, and all it shows is the side of her face.

Its fine. You'd be better off downloading the greek mythology app and studying that a little. Also, is there any way you'd be able to find a better picture for her? It's small, so when I zoom or make it bigger it pixelates, and all it shows is the side of her face.
I will do so, thank you for the advice. Yes, I apologise again, I can find one. Here I'll just link it if you don't mind... http://i.imgur.com/IWU6qY3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.