Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
magical, romance, adventure, action, vampire, mythical, heroic, apocalyptic, historical, pirates, superhero, damsel-in-distress
Hi to whoever is reading this,
I have a feeling it is a tad pointless to mention the fact that I'm new to this site. After all, what else could I possibly be doing in here.

Anyway, I go by Olissa, feel free to call me Lissa, but please, whatever you do, do not call me Oli. It reminds me of Oliver Queen who I'm definitely not ;). This name is that of one of my characters of a(n originally speaking) roleplay but later got developed into a NaNoWriMo novel.
I am not new to roleplaying. I've started at an early age with friends, though most tend to call that playing house even though most of our stories were far more in depth than just playing mommy and daddy. In the past 6 years I've done quite a lot of digital written roleplaying.

I'm not entirely sure if I have a preferred genre I love or hate completely, but I do favor some more than others.
I'm a big fan of (in no particular order) pirates, samurai, historical settings, fantasy, magic, mythological, adventure, action, captor-captive, and the list goes on. And I'm fan of both 1x1 and group roleplays.

Let's see what else is there to say.... I tend to make a new character specifically for a roleplay, but on occasion I might re-use a character I really dearly love.

I guess that's all for now, hope yo get to know y'all better soon.

Welcome! Hope you find some friends here quickly =) Feel free to message me if you need assistance with anything, or just want to chat.

Howdy Lissa! We're happy to have you join us!

Welcome to the site, Lissa. If you ever want a hand with anything feel free to shoot me a message.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes, I think I'm getting the hang of this but thanks for the offers :)

Reactions: 2 people
Hope you are finding everything alright and having a good time. Welcome to Iwaku, pleasure to make your aqaintence :]

*takes a bow* Welcome and may you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.