Old woman grumbling sounds

V

Vay

Where the c-box at? Joining a discord is too much effort to terrorize the new blood with my nostalgia and himedere persona.

and large servers scare me

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Whoa. You’re alive.

The Cboxes have been usurped by the rising of Discord. The new place of terror is #main of the Iwaku Discord server. Come over, we have cookies.

Last edited:
Just do what I do and mute half of the channels on the server if they have no relevance to what you need.

I most certainly am not alive, I was never alive, I don't even know what alive means!

-Lowers glasses to end of nose- Do I know you?

PS... A freelancer fan? Well met... we're a rare breed ain't we...

So time for a fuller explanation for those who care.
I ran away from a lot, depression, a toxic work environment, and anxiety just about ruined me and I could no longer keep up the persona I adopted around this community.

Fast forward a few years and after quitting my job and moving in with my aunt, grandmother, and parents I am finally starting to put the pieces back together.

I still RP, though mainly on Tumblr these days. It has honestly been what has been keeping me going this long. I'm not all the way together yet but for the first time in a long time I feel hope without the usual fear that comes with it.

I know I let a lot of people down here in my collapse and for that I offer my most sincerest apologies, and thank the staff and community for continuing the legacy I could no longer.

Tumblr, eh? I hear that Tumblr is making some interesting choices lately, hopefully nothing that affects what you're up to, though.
Glad you're doing better. Extremely belated response since I hadn't seen this thread before now~