• Mr. House.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indipendant vegas.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

DoomOtter

Original poster
War. War never changes. It has been five years since the second battle of Hoover dam, and the NCR continues to grow and expand. As they head north, NCR citizens have found an amazing land, called the Cascade wastes. Stories are told that it is a fertile paradise. The stories make the cascades sound like heaven, when in reality, it is a hell. Raiders run rampant, whole settlements disappear without a trace, and horrible creatures slaughter many, working together with an almost human intelligence. The NCR, under the newly elected President Kelly, gathers it’s forces and sends its army north to tame this frontier.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
But many in the Cascades do not want NCR rule. A city made up of the towers that was once called Seattle mobilized its own army. The NCR and old Seattle fight to a stalemate, and eventually call a ceasefire. Two years later there has been no combat between the two, but tensions are still high.
<o:p></o:p>
There is something sinister wastes. It not only threatens the Cascades but all of North America. If there is to be any hope, the various factions in the cascades need to set aside their differences and fight alongside each other.
Well after a few weeks of rewriting, I believe My Fallout RP is ready. I have made a lot of changes in the story, and I believe it is time to start this back up.
The story will revolve around the interactions of the various groups in the Cascade wastes. The character will not necessarily be a member of any of the factions, they will be able to have been members or have had an association with some. (Former NCR military, former Brotherhood of steel member, etc.)
If you are going to make a character from a certain faction you might want to do a little reading up on said faction.
I have not been able to come up with a good name for the city that that was built in the ruins of seattle. I am hoping some of you could give some examples, we then can set upo a poll to see what sounds best. Also I will set up a poll to determine who everyone wants to have won the battle of Hoover dam.
Main Factions
Brotherhood of Steel (BoS). The local chapter of the BoS is unusually strong, likely because of their distance from the NCR, They are not quite the isolationists their southern brothers are. They frequently are seen in the outside world, and will sometimes hire help from outsiders.
Enclave. After the destruction of the Poseidon oil rig a large contingent of the Enclave came to the city of Seattle and began to rebuild. After a period of years they began to take in wastelanders. Soon they took up residence in the skyscrapers that still stood in the ruins of Seattle. The enclave became the military arm of the community.
New California Republic. The NCR is trying to take over the Cascade wastes but have run into a problem with the inhabitants of Seattle. The people of Seattle didn’t want NCR rule, the NCR under command of James Hsu attempted to take the city by force, but the cities advanced technology held them off. The NCR has recently been attempting to find a non military way of taking control of the city. As of late that has been to take over the small farming communities, in an attempt to put a squeeze on the food supply
Seattle. Seattle was, before the Great War, the most important city in the west. It was the economic hub of the Pacific Northwest. When the bombs fell, several that had landed near the city center failed to detonate, leaving the cities towers intact. Wastelanders began to inhabit these towers, they would seal of the entrances and build bridges in between, so there was initially only two entrances inot the community. After the remnants of the enclave came, They occupied all the towers, sealing up their bases and leaving them empty for future growth. The city is now run by a council, which is currently led by a charismatic ghoul named Edwin. The cities military has the most advanced technology in the wastes, making them the dominant power in the Cascades.
Followers of the Apocalypse. While not Vying for power, the followers do have a large presence in the wasteland.
The cascade wastes are different than the rest of western America. The waters that flow from the mountains is not contaminated with radiation, the weather will sometimes get cold even snow, and small patches of lush vegetation can be found throughout the area. On the other end, Raiders run rampant, and people will disappear without a trace. Animals will work together and slaughter dozens, and won’t even eat any of what they killed. The strangest part of the animal attacks is that they do not attack anyone traveling into the wastes, only those that are leaving.

Character Sheets
Name: (Characters name)
Sex: (Gender)<o:p></o:p>
Race: ( Human, Ghoul, Mutant)<o:p></o:p>
Faction Affiliation(s): (What factions has your character had dealing with, or have contacts in)<o:p></o:p>
Profession: (What does your Character do for a living)<o:p></o:p>
Skills: (Pick three of the skills from the fallout universe, this will help show what role your character will provide.)<o:p></o:p>
Gear: (everything from weapons to armor, and anything else that is important to your character.)<o:p></o:p>
Back-story: (Tell us about your character)<o:p></o:p>
Goals: (What is your character trying to accomplish)<o:p></o:p>
Anything Else?: ( Anything that doesn’t fit into the categories above, anything I forgot to include.)<o:p></o:p>

Name: Erik Maxwell
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Age:24<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Faction Affiliation(s): Brotherhood of steel
Profession: Merc/scavenger
Skills: Energy weapons, Small guns, Repair
Gear: Gauss rifle, .44 revolver, black and red painted T-45D power armor
Back-story: Maxwell, was born in the eats. His parents were part of the group sent by the high elder to search Washington DC for advanced technology. Both of his parents were among those who left the brotherhood because of the actions of elder Lyons. After Maxwell and his parents returned they joined the cascade chapter. When Maxwell was accepted as a knight in the brotherhood his father gave him the suit of power armor he had used back in DC. Maxwell prefers to use it over the more advanced models. Maxwell is one of a few lone agents of the Brotherhood in the area. He is supposed to search the wasteland for advanced technology however he sees fit. He prefers to take jobs as a mercenary.
Goals: Gather technology for the brotherhood of steel
Anything Else?: ( Anything that doesn’t fit into the categories above, anything I forgot to