2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, magical, romance, futuristic, otherworldly
Hello! My name's Eclipsey, but you can call me Clip if you want!

First and foremost, I'm an avid roleplayer, but I get deep into RPs, so I may blow up our DMs with ideas and tons of stuff! My reply lengths can vary as well, but they generally surpass a paragraph 90% of the time. I can make worlds and AUs if need be if my partner doesn't feel comfortable doing so. I generally only do MxM because its what I'm most comfortable with, but I can do MxF on rare occasions.

I do original RPs alongside fandoms so plenty of wiggle room there.

My fandoms (* for interest check):
Transformers***
Harry Potter
Elder Scrolls**
LoTR/Hobbit
Undertale/AUs
Silent Hill
Horror Films in general
Marvel Cinematic Universe**
(Just ask for any others and we'll see!)

I'm somewhat ashamed to admit this but I do copy pasta/creepypasta based RPs, but not just the main stories, I'll do Cameraheads for the fun of it and not well known stories if you bring them up, mainly the horror there.

Right now I'm so massively deep into Transformers its not even funny, so if you like it too, hey, hi, hello, I'd love to RP with you, any continuity, any variation, AUs, worlds, bots, I do OCs and canon so we'd have a hell of a time!

That about raps up my statement here, so! Cheers! I hope to talk to you soon!

If you're interested I would totally be down to do any kind of 'Powers/Quirks' kind of Rp, somewhat similar or based off of MHA or a Marvel World. Whatever works with you 💓

Hay, I just got back on here myself. I have a few ideas that may be interesting if you are up for it!

I'm not especially interested in IDW anymore, but most other TF continuities are fair game, especially G1 for guilty pleasure reasons. I don't really do m/m but anything platonic/friendship/plain old adventure would work for me, if that's what you're up for. Honestly I'll take anything for Transformers. Let me know!

Last edited:
Hi I'm interested in a new partner. I am always open to try new ideas and themes. I haven't done a Fandom based to yet, I usually do original characters so there's that. I'm an avid rper and have been doing this a few years.

Hello! I'd love to do an MxM Harry Potter, Elder Scrolls, or Creepypasta roleplay with you! Honestly, felt you on the creepypasta thing, but I was also super excited to see it brought up, so! Take that as you will, haha.

Hi! I'm interested in some MxM elder scrolls or Marvel role-playing. Let me know if you are interested!

@Sanguinolent I'd love to talk about an RP with you! However I am on mobile and unable to view your profile, you may have to start the PM first so we can begin to discuss! Thank you!

This is a little late, but I'm down for talking about a plot, if you would like?

Hello! My name's Eclipsey, but you can call me Clip if you want!

First and foremost, I'm an avid roleplayer, but I get deep into RPs, so I may blow up our DMs with ideas and tons of stuff! My reply lengths can vary as well, but they generally surpass a paragraph 90% of the time. I can make worlds and AUs if need be if my partner doesn't feel comfortable doing so. I generally only do MxM because its what I'm most comfortable with, but I can do MxF on rare occasions.

I do original RPs alongside fandoms so plenty of wiggle room there.

My fandoms (* for interest check):
Transformers***
Harry Potter
Elder Scrolls**
LoTR/Hobbit
Undertale/AUs
Silent Hill
Horror Films in general
Marvel Cinematic Universe**
(Just ask for any others and we'll see!)

I'm somewhat ashamed to admit this but I do copy pasta/creepypasta based RPs, but not just the main stories, I'll do Cameraheads for the fun of it and not well known stories if you bring them up, mainly the horror there.

Right now I'm so massively deep into Transformers its not even funny, so if you like it too, hey, hi, hello, I'd love to RP with you, any continuity, any variation, AUs, worlds, bots, I do OCs and canon so we'd have a hell of a time!

That about raps up my statement here, so! Cheers! I hope to talk to you soon!

I would love to do a Transformers or marvel RP with you if your still looking for a RP partner

I would be very much interested in doing either a Undertale or Transformers rp with you if you're still interested in rping that. If you feel interested, I can always shoot you a DM and we can get chatting

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not much for fandoms, though will do inspired stories. Would you be interested in an original?