Old player on a new field.

B

Blitzkriegxd1

Original poster
Sup everyone. Been poking around for green pastures on which to graze. Or raze, I guess. Fire's pretty cool. Dunno what I'm really talking about now actually so I'm gonna do the template thingy so y'all'l know a little about me. Other than the fact that I like fire. And that graze sounds like raze but with less fire. Less fire isn't really that cool. Except literally. Cause, it's not as hot. Template now.

What do you prefer to be called? Blitz is cool.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Mystery. Boy.
How many years young are you? Twenty. For now. Check back later.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes. Been roleplaying since I was like... I dunno, younger? Probably for like six years. Probably more than that? A long time. Used to suck. Still do. Except not as much. I don't suck.
Groups or One on One? Never was one for one on one. I could do two player with a gm, maybe? Except duels. I love a good duel. They're how I develop my characters. But yeah groups.
The Harlem Shake or Gangnam Style? What kind of question is this it's all about the chicken dance. Or that thing people do when they're on fire. I guess that's more writhing than dancing. Stabbing is pretty cool too.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? My Eyes, from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. Been trying to memorize it but I only have the first verse because I can't sing the girl's part without sounding stupid. Okay I always sound stupid but more stupid.

Hi there guy who said I would be interested in reading this and likes Dr. Horrible! 8D welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku, Blitz.

Hope you stick around : )