Old Meets New, Vampire From the Past

(np)

Normally Zack would head out since he wasn't to fond of random creepy vampires.
However, he wanted to know why this guy was here.
There didn't seem to be any other random vampires waking up right now in the cemetery, so why this guy?
"Um...where exactly is, home?"
He was a little interested and since this guy was stuck here until sunset he figured he could at least keep him company.

(would be funny if he was a reincarnation of the guy's bloodling lol)

"I live on the side of the mountain near the top. There is a small but spacious castle in which I reside nestled amidst the trees. My bloodling will be waiting for me at the door and to be honest, I cannot wait to see her again. I rarely keep bloodlings but she has the singular ability to intrigue me for hundreds of years" he smiles thinking about her.

(haha ya, but his bloodling was female lol)

Zachary tilted his head in question.
"Castle...? You mean the old white misty castle that used to be up on Black's hill?"
He sat down on the rock the other was on and frowned.
"That was torn down in the late seventeen hundreds. Your three hundred years too late..."

He raises a brow, what happened to Naja then? "Were there any occupants? The castle matters little to me. I will merely rebuild." He shrugs that information off nonchalantly.

He was concerned about Naja, his pretty little bloodling... he also wondered why he could not sense her

Zachary frowned and thought for a few moments.
Then he was shrugging and giving the other a frown.
"I'm sorry. I know they found someone dead there, I'm not sure if they were in the house but they said someone was on the premises, but were dead."
He didn't give the gory details, not wanting to make the man more upset then he already most likely was.

He hisses truly upset as he punches the wall making it crack, "when? When did this happen" his pupils dilate, he is going to kill whoever did this. He begins to imagine what he will do, how he will do it. After that... he wondered what existence would truly hold for him..

"U-um....I don't know the exact date but it was many years ago."
He glanced over his shoulder at nothing imparticular, then back to the vampire.
"The body was buried here hundreds of years ago...
Or at least that's how the story goes.

"here? In this cave ?" he hisses then sniffs the air, " I will have to make surely is not her body... But who else would live in my castle.." he trails off lost in thought his hand stroking his non existent facial hair as he ponders this new problem and does his best not to spiral out of cOntrol.