Old hound. New Hunting Grounds.

S

SolomonGraves

Original poster
Greetings and salutations my fellow roleplay enthusiasts.

My name is Solomon Graves and I am a nutcase in search for a new stomping ground to weave my tales of epic quests and daring do ! I have been roleplaying consistantly over the past twelve years over more roleplay forums then I care to admit, plus a few of my own that have come and gone. My interests are not exclusive to play by post, but also extent to the dinner table, specifically Pathfinder and Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 plus a few others.

Whether pencil and paper or play by post, my interests remain the same. I love action, I love adventure and I take my roleplay pretty seriously. I've done a little bit of everything and a whole lot of certain things so there's very few venues that I can't take on with ease. If you're looking for someone to play a badass warrior, a monster with a cause or anything else dynamic and action-packed, just give me a hollah and we'll see what mischief we can cook up !

Hallo there Solomon! Welcome to the siiiite! :D

Thanks so much ! Still getting my bearings around your fine establishment. I've quite impressed thus far.

Here's hoping that I can get something rock solid rollin' here before too long. Might even start out with a lovely tale of my own .