Old Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, yes. I'm going to sleep." He whispered as he slowly fell asleep.

He drove in silence, glancing at his friend every now and then. He would be lying if he said his recent attitude didn't concern him. He missed the sweet, happy go lucky Archie he grew up with... but he knew people changef. Especailly after dealing with something as serious as an illness. Once arriving home around noon, he handed over the umbrella with a smile. "Waoey wakey, grump."

Barely letting his skin out of the think blanket, he grab the umbrella with a tired frown. "I'm up..." He grumbled as he opened the door, and opened the umbrella quickly.

He wandered up the driveway, tugging his things with him. "It'll be a pleasant surprise for everyone to see you! Seriously... Though I hope you don't mind sharing the couch, there's not much space. I move a lot in my sleep, I think... So sorry." He blabbered, obviously cheerful as he brushed the oncoming snow from his hair. "I need a bath, it's too cold..." He whispered to himself.

Following the human that never seemed to shutnup, he looked at him, thinking to himself, 'No you don't. You smell completely fine'. He loved the way he smelt, and he just wanted to bite into that precious neck. To him, drinking blood felt better than...Well sex. Even though he was a virgin when he died, he couldn't imagine something feeling better that draining the life from someone.

Trudging up the rather high driveway, he smiled from the rather campy sounds of holiday music and cheers from his family. Greeted by his mother, he was tugged into a tight hug. "Hey, mom. Sorry I'm late, traffic was pretty bad..."

"Oh, sweetheart, don't worry!" She gushed, motioning him in until spotting the rather bitter looking Archie. Eyeing him in confusion, she offered a hand. "Who is this?" She asked. Archie looked NOTHING like the cute, nerdy boy he had been growing up. No, the man before him looked suave and chistled, lacking all baby fat.

"It's Archie! He... He showed up at my door today, isn't that great! He said he's been sick, so I think it would be best if he laid down. Is it okay if he sleeps in the guest bedroom for a bit? I'll take him there..." He whispered, the woman simply shrugging it off to return to the rest of the family in the livingroom, where they proceeded to get drunk to celebrate. Taking Archie's hand, Marcus led him gently to the guest bedroom he often used to play hide and seek with the very same person who trailed behind him. Closing the blinds and flicking off the lights, he lightly tugged the blanket with a smile. "You're lucky the blinds are super effective."

Laying down he grabbed the other's wrist to make him lay down along with him. "....Such a tease you are....You are my life, my old life, and yet....I can't ever go back to how things were....Even if I tried." He chuckled darkly, just taking in his scent as his nose skimmed his neck.

He shuddered, not expecting the sudden grab as he fell onto the bed. ""Old life"? What are you talking about, Archie? It's sort of f-freaking me out..." He finally admitted, though couldn't help but blush from their close proximity.... Especially feeling the other breathe on his neck. "Seriously, you s-should probably sleep."

"Sleep with me." He mumbled making the other straddle his waist. "Your family is drunk so why not, it could make up for our lost time." He smirked.

"Are... Are you sure?" He whispered, still obviously concerned as he shyly looked away. "Are you ready? And what if someone came in on us? Oh god, I'd die then and there..." He groaned, covering his eyes- even if a shy smile crept on his lips. After a moment of contemplating, he let out a giggle. "You know what? Whatever! I-It's been a whole YEAR since I saw you, I think we both deserve this."

Leaning up, he cupped his cheeks, stroking it softly as he looked in his eyes. If he could drain him, he would at least try and become one with him. Slowly leaning in, he pressed his perfectly shaped lips onto the other's pouty lips. It was odd. As a human he would have died for a moment like this. But as a vampire? He just....He was just doing this to feel like himself again.

He easily accepted the kiss, his fingers knotting within the other's locks. He was beyond ready for this, he decided. Whether it was true or not, he thought the other cared about him, and that was more than he could ask for. So if his best friend and official boyfriend wanted this too, he was definitely not going to protest. While he himself wasn't a virgin, it did help with knowing what to do, and for all he knew Archie was still the fumbly guy he had come to know, if only slightly

The vampire was still a virgin. As a human, he often fantasized about his first time, and as much as his human self didn't want to admit it, he would jerk off thinking about the other. But as a vampire, sex wasn't anything important. Blood was. Blood was his everything nowadays. Kissing his jawline, to his neck, he licked that beautiful pulsing vein with a moan. How perfect.

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
A soft moan of his own escaped Marcus' lips, as his fingers trailed down the vampire's chest. He skillfully began to shimmy off his sweater, only breaking their contact to do such. He then tugged off the other's sweater aswell, his hands greedily feeling Archie's toned body. "Oh god... You look so different..." He breathed,

Looking at the other's eyes, he cupped his cheeks and pulled him into another greedy kiss. One of his hands dropped from his cheek to play with his pink nipples, running his cool fingertips over it to make it pucker.

He shivered from the other's surprising skillfulness, his body lightly trembling as another hushed moan escaped his lips. He desperately unbuttoned his pants, that of which seemed to shrink, struggling with a groan.

Grainger the other's hand, he made him grip his member and stroke it, purring in his ear.

He hesitated, moving his hand steadily as he cocked his head, silently demanding more kisses and bites. It felt nice, even if it was actually torturing his boyfriend and friend of twenty years. While one hand worked hard on the other's member, his own hand had slipped into his pants.

He continued to kiss and nip at his neck, before staking the other's hand. He began to jerk the other over, purring softly.

Unlike Archie, who seemed oddly calm and collected with their activity, Marcus was a mess. He was still conscious of the party downstairs, though the more the other worked, the louder he'd naturally got. He forced the rest of his clothes off haphazardly, enough with any foreplay. He didn't need any to begin with, though it did at some extra touch. "C-Come on..."

Status
Not open for further replies.