Old Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This doesn't have anything to do with you. He's wronged me, and I'll make it right." He growled.

"Okay," He sighed, returning in rather dorky holiday themed clothes, handing a sweater and pants over. "I'm sorry... you can get your revenge when we get back alright?"

Looking at the rather....terrible clothes, he slowly began to dress himself, not caring the other was still there.

He closed his eyes, letting out a snort as he shyly turned away. "Jeez, warn me Archie! I'm not used to it."

"Why? We've been friends since we were in elementary school. " He stated as he ran his fingers through his hair when he was done getting dressed.

"Yeah, well... It's different, you know? I... didn't know you had feelings for me then, but now l..." He stuttered, looking away with a blush. "Let's just get ready to leave, okay? I wanna be on the interstate by two to make it on time."

"Do you have an umbrella? My sickness makes me....sensitive to the sun." He mumbled.

"Yesh, probably..." He replied, shimmying through his closet. "It wont get light out until 8, so you've got a few hours to wander about, Dracula." He teased, handing over the black unbrella. Offering a daring kiss on the cheek, he hurried off to grab a backpack to shove clothes and such in. "I've needed this break for awhile. I mean, I thought Christmas would be depressing, you know? Not having you around again... but this'll be nice! Three weeks of just, catching up I guess. You can tell me about your experience, and I'll tell you about my boring college lide. Hey, now that you're back, will you re-enlist?"

"No." He smiled answered, his once cheerful brown eyes had a....crimson tent to them. They were still brown, but they looked a little red too. They were doing this, because he was hungry. He was always hungry. He could survive a day or two without eating, so he'll be fine.

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
He blinked, not expecting the quick answer. "Well, how long do you plan to stay in town? You don't plan to disappear again... right? B-Because I xan't make you stay, obviously, but if we're together you... you at least need to tell me when you leave this time, alright? I don't think I could stand to just randomly lose you again."

"I won't dissappear...I have thing to take care here anyway." He answered in that same unimpressed tone. "Let's go before the sun rises." He grabbed grabbing a thick blanket just in case he had to hide from it.

Yeah, alright." He replied, pouring the caffeinated tea in a mug before dragging our a bag for a few days of things. Turning off everything safely, hsving become super anal about that sort of stuff, he hurried out expecting to see Archie's car. "... Did you catch a cab?" He asked taking a pillow and blanket to shove into the car. "What happened to that old gas guzzler you loved so much?"

Oh...Archie forgot all about that old car. Even though his memories were very fuzzy, he remembered how fond he was of that thing. The more he remembered about his human self, he hated the old him even more. Easily, he made up a lie. "I had to sell it in order to pay for my hospital bills. Very sick man, remember?" He asked as he got into the car, sitting up straight. It was odd. Archie always slouched.

Eyeing the other, he sighed and started up his rather old car. "Well, I can imagine. What did you say you had again? I'm glad you've stabilized, at least..." He then moved to offer a mksz before driving down thw foresty apartment he had bought only 7 months ago. "I'll stop and get us donuts when he get to one, I know you love those strawberry ones~!"

"I told you I can't stomach things like that anymore, Marcus. And what I have...You don't need to knoe. It's a rare sickness, and I don't need you looking it up and worrying yourself over it. I'll be fine." Lied the man as he eased into the seat sighing. "Let's just hurry and get there. No stops. I would like to get there before the sun rises."

"Well, I gotta pee sometimes!" He whined, letting out a sigh. "Alright, I'll try okay? Jeez, it's Christmas, cheer up Mr Doom." He murmured, driving through the snow carefully. "I'd hate to be you, I fucking love food. What CAN you eat? I mean, I wanna cook for you!"

"Don't worry about it." He mumbled and learned the seat back to go back to sleep.

"Well, I'm going to be worried about it! If... If we plan to live together, I wanna eat together. That's what couples do I think. They do ither things too li-" He cut his words short once spotting the other sleeping, and let out a soft sigh. "Whatever."

Hearing every word he said, he turned to face uim, sighing. "...Make me dinner than.I'll eat it." He grumbled. He knew if he ate human food he would only puke it up, but it didn't mqtyer. If it would shut the damn boy up, he would do it.

"Don't yse that tone with me," He scolded, letting out a tired yawn. "You're acting super grumpy, it's weird.... Oh shiy! Do you have any medicine?"

Status
Not open for further replies.