Old Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making him wrap his arms around his neck, he slowly began to kiss him. Archie was now longer that coward of a human, so he could really kiss him without being afraid.

Clinging to Archie's neck, his eyes easily fluttered closed from the jiss. It felt Heavenly, entrancing, to truly kiss his ld friend.

Pulling away once he felt his mouth pooling with venom, he tucked his hair behind his ear before grabbing the clothes and getting dressed.

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
He stumbled back, not expecting the rather oassionate makeout session to end so soon. Letting out a quiet cough, he offered a small smile before beelining towards the door

Archie watched him leave as he got dressed. The human was a walking tease. He decided. How he just pranced around smelling so damn good. That was Archie's old life basically teasing him. Teasing him because he would never have it again. Archie decided to keep the human alive for a while. He didn't want to kill him too soon. He would enjoy his old life for a while. But there was people who needed to be killed. That ex of his.

Oblivious to these rather malicious thoughts, he quietly climbrf into bed with a soft yawn. Unlike the other, he was still very much in college, taking classes first thing in the morning. Easily, he buried his face in the pillows yo doze of, unaware of Archie conducting plans

Since he himself didn't sleep at night, he watched him sleep for most of the n8ght. He could be awake in the day, but he preferred to sleep during the day.

He woke around six, strwtching out wearily as he slammed his hand on the alarm clock. Unlike a year ago, where he'd be late to class every time due to over sleeping, Marcus had managed to rewire his sleep schedule. Ready to attend class right away, it wasn't until noticing that it was Christmas
He had been so focused in his studies, hr hadn't even taken time to put up decorations and whatnot. Letting out a frown in his realization, he eased back in bed to stare at the ceiling before reluctantly getting to hie feet. The one good thing out of it was that he'd be driving to his mother's house to stay for a few days. Wandering out towards the kitchen wearily, he started up some coffee before taking a seat besides the other on the couch, lightly nudging him to wake up. "Oi, Archie..."

The other didn't wake up until he was nudged a tenth time, he sat up quickly, growling at him. Before Archie went missing he was a morning person, always making breakfast, singing in the mornings, everything. Well, death changes people. He then laid back down, hiding under the blankets. "What do you possibly want?"

Physically jumping from the bitter growl, this was the first slight indication to him that something was wrong with his best friend... Though he offered a smile nonetheless, "Merry Christmas! I'm going to probably head to my mother's soon and stay for a few days, I was wondering if you wanted to join me? You could properly come to a Christmas party, unlike last year." He teased, sipping his coffee slowly. "I mean, if we're together, I wanma introduce you as such."

Oh....It was Christmas wasn't it. He sat up and looked at Marcus with a sigh. "...I suppose I could join you....." Grumbled the vampire as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "I'm starving....."

"I could cook up some egg sandwiches, I guess. I've been trying to cool lately, and I'm not completely awful anymore!" He grinned, hopping to his feet once placing the coffee down. "How does egg, cheese, and bacon on an English Muffin sound?"

"Terrible." He grumbled to himself, to low for the human to hear. "I can't eat that. My sickness doesn't allow me to stomach most things."

"Then what CAN you eat?" He asked, staring at the fridge as he waited for his response. Archie was a guest, and he wanted him comfortable, so if he had to accommodate a crazy request, he would try...

"Oh, ah, then I'll just have toast." He replied, popping the toast in with a small smile. "I'm gonna get dressed, alright? I'll give you a cute Christmas sweater."

"Alright...So how is your mother? Haven't seen her since we were kids....Do you think she would be happy to know we are together.....?"

"I think she'd just be happy that I was with someone, period!" He laughed, "Esoecially not that dick I was with."

"Huh?" He blinked, furrowing his brow. "It's fine, Archie. I mean, I still get death threats from his friends now and then, but... it's died down a lot. It's more than I could ask for."

Status
Not open for further replies.