Old friends, Future enemies (Obsidian & Darkest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crimson stops but keeps her back to him, standing out in the rain on the balcony. "For what?" She does her best to stamp down the emotions threatening to overwhelm her, god how did it come to this?

Aragon put his head down, his midnight black hair falling over his face. "For everything" he walked over to the balcony but stopped in the doorway. He wanted to embrace her and let her know that he still cared for her, but he couldn't bring himself to move any closer, there was nothing he could do to make up for abandoning her

Crimson absently scratches her neck just above her black turtleneck collar, if she didnt report soon...Hearing Aragon's words triggered memories of them playing together. They had been playing tag and she'd fallen cutting her knee, he'd taken care of her. She shakes her head slightly casting the images out of her mind. She slowly turns around facing him looking at the ground. "Its okay...I understand you wanted to forget that place."

Aragón didn't know what else to say to her, it wasn't like she would instantly forgive him and be on his side again. As for now, they'd just have to go their separate ways. He walked back into his room and watched her through the hair that had fallen infront of his eyes.

Crimson frowned a little disappointed in his willingness to let her go, but she was use to it. She turns back to the balcony railing but as she goes to leave she gasps suddenly doubling over her hand grabbing at her neck under her turtle neck. Gah she hated this...Bastards couldnt give her a break.

Aragon felt terribly upset with himself. All of the emotions he fought so hard to contain were eating away at him. He didn't want to see her go, but he couldn't control what she did.

He looked up as she grasped her neck. She looked like she was in pain, so he quickly went over to her side. "What's wrong?"

It was hard to think straight through the electric pulses coming from the collar around her neck, hidden under her turtle neck collar. But Crimson couldnt tell Aragon about that....Fighting the pain she straightens up stiffly her whole body tense. "N-nothing" her voice is slightly strained, her stutter back.

The wolf side of Aragón kicked in as he picked up on the pheromones being released by her body. He could sense that one she was obviously lying, and two she was scared. "You know, I can smell when you're lying. Now Crim tell me what's wrong" he was growing increasingly worried. She was an assassin, so shouldn't she be fearless? He put his hand on her arm, but when he did, the hair on his arm began to stand up; there was electricity flowing in her. But from where was the real question? He searched her body for any sign of an electricity source but found nothing. "There's something shocking you, where is it?"

Crimson stiffened even more as he touched her gritting her teeth, her skin sensitive from the electric pulses. She frowns surprised that he knew that already, he much be a strong shifter. "I-its from me t-taking l-longer than I should....M-my boss t-tends to do this" She pulls down her turtle neck revealing a metal collar around her neck, it was locked and didnt seem to have a way to pry it off. The electric pulses were coming off of it tiny sparks showing on it every now and then.

Aragón looked over the metal contraption around her neck. Anger and concern both flowing through his veins. "What happens if someone takes this off of you?" He knew he could probably break it, but he wouldn't do it if it would put her in any danger.

Crimson frowns, it was hard to think straight. "Uhhh...I dont know...I dont think it can be b-broken, and I dont have the key...Obviously" She looks into Aragon's eyes confused.

Aragón inspected the device, it was well put together he had to admit but there had to some way to break it. He noticed there were many notches in it where all of the prices fit together, maybe he could use that to his advantage.

He pulled the curved blade from his belt and gripped it tightly. "Crim, I need you to promise me that you will not move a muscle. I'm gonna get this thing off of you but I could kill you if you move." He held the blade in an underhand grip and put his arm across his chest. "Ready?" He asked before quickly and powerfully stabbing the blade into one of the notches.

Crimson's eyes widen in surprise at Aragon's words "W-what? Ah what are you doing?!" but before she can stop him he stabs her collar, she stiffens instantly not wanting him to accidentally slice her neck or throat open. The collar's electric current increases shocking her more causing her to wince, it also runs down the length of the blade shocking Aragon's hands.

Aragón winced feeling the electric current run through the blade and UOL his arms. He dropped the blade and looked at the collar. He had cracked the top of the collar enough to see the insides. He looked around until he found a grouping of wires connected to what he assumed was the power source. He put one hand on the collar feeling the steady pulse of electricity, and used his other to tug the wires away from the source. "This looks important" he said as he felt the electricity slowly fade into nothing. "Got it" he said giving a small smile

Status
Not open for further replies.