Old dog coming back to the RP scene again.

D

Droxxworg

Original poster
So as the title suggests, I've been roleplaying for awhile now... total of seven years this month. Took a break for awhile due to personal issues, but I'm back now! Or I hope to be, have to... reintegrate myself into the community first. Hopefully I'll actually be able to at least make connections through this forum. And especially make at least one roleplay partner. Sob. I miss having someone who understands my sensitive writer problems.... Anyway, onto the survey.

What nicknames do you like to be called? Droxxie, Sweet, or Slashy... AKA Droxxworg, SaccharineSweet, and Slashersmile.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm a girl, but I feel kind of...genderless. And I'm 15 years old, but I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't judge me based on that or be...ageist .

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? OnexOne. Overall, pretty much only modern, (fairly) realistic settings. Within that I'm very fond of drama or angst, though that implies heavy cliches... Although whether I like it or not, drama inevitably seems to come into my roleplays. And romance. Romance is pretty much my writing crack. Just about anything that can have a strong, realistic edge put on it. In general though I like to focus on the characters rather than the setting itself, so I could be coerced into something new.

What kind of characters do you usually play? Characters that are generally considered... bad. Or villains. Sluts and manwhores, arrogant jerkasses, whiners, super moody characters, crazy women, goff kidz, emo kids, hipsters... Lol stereotypes. I 'm such a horrible person.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? I...I don't understand... Bread Priests, I guess?

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
AreyoureadyfortheRUFFNECKbassCALL911NAOnoneedtohidemyfriendforIamjustlikeyouuuBANGARANG
youaaaareaCINEMAaaaIcouldwatchyouforeeeverMYNAMEIStogetherwecanplaysomerocknrollKillEVERYBODY
aslongasIdontbreakthesePROMISESWUBWUBmotherfuckingWUB

I'm very interested in someone willing to do a modern musician roleplay, preferably with potential of romance developing... Hit me up on Skype or comment if you're interested.... please. </plug>

"What kind of characters do you usually play? Characters that are generally considered... bad. Or villains. Sluts and manwhores, arrogant jerkasses, whiners, super moody characters, crazy women, goff kidz, emo kids, hipsters... Lol stereotypes. I 'm such a horrible person."

A-.....are you my twin? * 3*

Welcome back to the RP community, Saccharine. We've got ourselves a decent community of gamers on this forum; I'm sure you'll find something that takes your fancy.

If you could take a moment to fill in the Roleplayer's Resume, that'd be awesome; it helps GMs with games that might interest you get in contact with you.

Any problems, questions or issues please don't hesitate to contact one of the Staffies.

Welcome to Iwaku. I like the name Slashersmile, I am going to call you that if I remember.

A-.....are you my twin? * 3*
Maybe... Maybe I am. Horrible/annoying/assholish characters never get enough love, it's sad! Especially when being bad feels so good. And everyone loves indulging in making...strategic, complex use of stereotypes. If they don't they're in denial. LABELS ARE OKAY WHEN THEY'RE FICTIONAL.

And I've already filled out the resume... Took me forever to fill out the stupid thing, though. Goddamn perfectionist qualities devour all my time.

Welcome to Iwaku. I like the name Slashersmile, I am going to call you that if I remember.
Awww yeah, one of my favorite nicknames! ...And I forgot to mention I also go by PsychoticSmirk... I apparently have a huge fetish for the 's' sound. and alliteration. and Tvtropes.

Well welcome to Iwaku, hope you have fun. You should be able to fit in here with no problems.

Welcome.

Asmodeus, Roleplay Moderator and English snob. Feel free to discuss ideas with me.

And you are hereby invited to join The Halloween Roleplay

Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find this to be a second as have I. Please let me know if you have any questions.