old convos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

missindepent

Original poster
Is there a way to look at PMS you might have accidentally left? Like a trash can thingy?

Sadly, there is nothing within the PM system that has a "trash can" like feature.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
The only way you can check a conversation you've left is if you have left it so that you still can receive future messages (which is what I do just in case they want to use the same PM again to contact me.)
If you can receive future messages then you can ask the person if they can send you a message from that specific PM and you should be able to view it again. (Personally I have never gotten a PM from a conversation I left, so I'm not sure if you only get the new stuff or if the old stuff comes with it. Though I'm pretty sure the old stuff should come too.) Of course this will only be possible if they haven't left the conversation also.

If you have left the conversation completely and checked the box that didn't allow for you to receive future messages, then the best you can do is to contact your partner and ask for a copy of those messages if you want to check through them.

If you meant more of a "I just want to check so I haven't accidentally deleted a conversation I still want to look at and reply to" then no, that isn't possible. So you should be careful and check your PMs carefully before you delete them.

Reactions: chainedfiction
Status
Not open for further replies.