Olá! Tudo bem?

C

Chugs

Original poster
Hey everyone, just thought I'd put myself out there and say hello!

My name is Chugs (not my real name, although it is my nickname), and just to clear up any confusion, I am a girl. I'm fairly new to the site. Still trying to understand everything! I am not new to roleplaying, however, I am new to adult roleplaying although I think I can easily get into it.

I'm a college student majoring in gender and women's studies in hopes of becoming an ob/gyn in the very far future. =/
Sports are my life and I'm a videogamer at heart. Some of my favorites are: The Zelda games, Grand Theft Auto, Need for Speed, Soul Calibur, Start Wars games, the Sims, and so much more.

My biggest thing that will make me geek is Xena. I am beyond obsessed with the show and have recently gotten back into it, as it was a bit too mature for me when it first came out and I was only allowed to watch when my parents didn't know....Talk to me about Xena and we will be best friends in no time.

Well...if you have any pressing questions that I didn't address, please feel free to ask. I am always willing to answer.

P.S. If anyone is looking for a roleplay partner hit me up, I'm looking to roleplay. I only roleplay realistic things at the moment. Whataya' say? Give me a chance?

Welcome to Iwaku. I'm October nice to meet you.

You should check out our Modern RP section. Lot's of realistic rp in there : )

Thank you October!

It seems like most are private ones, but I'll continue to look!

:O I love Xena too! I've got the whole series now. :) Including the 'best of' box set. I'm glad to see another Xena fan here at Iwaku! Xena and Hercules really got me into Greek stuff. That and Ares is mmmmmomnomnomnom. Anway! Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you'll find something here that tickles your fancy!