☢ Okuu's Red Hot Libertine Search! ☢ (Updated!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Chilly birb
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
Online Availability
Anytime after 5pm, my time, most days.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval, Fantasy, Mechs, Magical Girls, Romance, Action, Fandoms, basically anything fantastic.
I'm back from a severe overheat and ready to play! But before you play with me, you should read my resume, and read the thread thoroughly to find out what I'm looking for, Kay?~ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read thoroughly. It's important if you wanna rp with me.

☢ Rules ☢
1. I play at an adept level, and I'd like my partner to do the same. One large paragraph, or two, with decent spelling and grammar is just fine. No less, but I won't ask for any more than that. (though I can match up to 3 or 4 paragraphs.)

2. If we are going to quit an RP, or just don't feel it anymore, please inform me, and we will work things out. I won't get upset with you, and I will do you the same respect. However, I sometimes read posts and forget about having not replied to them... for that, I am sorry in advance for being a dumb bird. Please, if a day or two passes with no word from me, gently remind me to get back to you. I may have gotten unexpectedly busy, or, needed time to think up a good post.

3. I usually only do rps in PMs (usually do to content, and manageability) but if you demand that I RP with you in a thread instead, I'm inclined to acquiesce to your wishes. (we just have to make sure it's in the right section.) However, I only give out my Skype address and email to friends. If you wish to use those, we'll have to be friends first... that shouldn't be hard, I think I'll be easy to get along with. ^v^

4. If you don't read these rules, I won't play with you. Show you have read the rules by only sending me PMs (to show your interest) please. Also, pick your favorite font color and font, and decorate your interest pm with it.~ If you can't do that for certain reasons, please say so. Also, If you don't do this, I won't respond to you. I'm terribly serious. By the way, I have a 1x1 search thread elsewhere, so please mention this is for Libertine in your PM! When you post your pairing or w/e, color it your smut level as well!

5. Respect! Show it to me, and I'll give it right back. That's really a no-brainer, but I'd like to take this time to say I enjoy OOC chat and becoming friends with partners... if you are looking for just business, please don't bother me. I also hate having my OOC talk ignored with a burning passion. If I make a comment, that's one thing, but if I address you, and you carry on as if I said nothing, I'm gonna feel pretty bummed out. I can't demand that you respond, but I want you to know how I feel.

PLEASE READ MY RESUME.

☢ Content ☢
I DO do taboos, but it just depends. Hit me up. The worst I can say is no. I'm into some weird stuff too, so I ain't gonna judge you. (Though, don't shoot me with requests for things I have marked off in my resume or Kink list.)

Okay, so! Depending on the color temperature of the item, I'll be looking for more or less smut! Colors may change as time goes on, and I may multi-color a choice to say there are more options.

RED means it's basically a smutfest
ORANGE means it's pretty smut heavy
GOLD means it's balanced.
WHITE means it's totally up to you.

☢ = wanna do it √ = plot ↓ = don't reaaally wanna

☢ Pairings ☢
(some of these may be combined)

Human x Demon
Human x Alien
Human x Kitsune/Kumiho ☢ √
Human x Neko ☢
Human x Monster girl/Kemonomimi
Human x Deity ☢ √
Human x Android ☢ ☢ √

Bandit x Ransom target/Princess
Assassin x target
Knight x Princess
Knight x Mage
Knight x Enemy
Human x Fairy/Elf

Master x Servant/Slave
Brother x Sister

Tsundere person x Persistent person ☢ ☢
Dreamer x Dream
The soft side of a delinquent ☢

ALSO! Throw your own ideas and plots at me! Even if we don't immediately pick it, it may spark something we're both interested in! ^V^ These are just the things I could think of!

Here's some stuff to help you think! (stuff I like)

I reeeally like fantasy, no matter the time or place!
Technology!
Feudal Japan, or Medieval ages
Ghosts, Demons, Monsters!
Sating your kinks!

However, I am not a fan of:
Fairytales, Vampires, and Werewolves!

☢ Fandoms ☢

Games

Monster Hunter ☢
Legend of Zelda
Pokemon ☢
Kid Icarus
Fire Emblem
Touhou ☢ ☢
Metal Gear
Fallout
Dark/Demon Souls/Bloodborne
Persona
Elsword

Anime/Manga

Puella Magi Madoka Magica ☢ √
Soul Eater ☢☢ √
FLCL
Trigun
Space Dandy
Neon Genesis: Evangelion
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
No Matter How I Look At It, It's You Guys Fault I'm Not Popular! /WataMote ☢

I can do Naruto and Inuyasha, but I'm not up to snuff on everything in them.

☢ Kinks ☢

Check this out, I got a reference list!

Last edited:
I got pushed back quite far! however, I am still on the hunt!

I got a sick new kink refrence list thing! If you were unsure before, you should definitely check that out!

I'd like to have some more players! ^^

Wham, updated again, MAN!

I am still looking for partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.